KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » KMC Comic RPG

KMC Comic RPG
Started by: Jesse7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Board Walker

KMC Comic RPG

I will be doing a comic story, a rpg of a sort with comic characters involved and posting it here. I want each of you to be a comic character of your choice, your personality and the content and personality of your post in other threads will influence the character and the characters connected to him or her.

Please select your character:

*Character-KMC member list*

Last edited by Board Walker on Apr 25th, 2006 at 06:20 PM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 06:15 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Wrong thread (oh oh, now my character will be an obnoxious one...)

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 06:43 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Well I did it on this board, because I want to base the personalities of the characters that people pick on their personalities, from their post on this board and so on.

Such as Galactic Storm being Phoenix, Digi being the Tick, Mr.Master being the Beyond, and so on.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 06:46 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Re: KMC Comic RPG

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jesse7
I will be doing a comic story, a rpg of a sort with comic characters involved and posting it here. I want each of you to be a comic character of your choice, your personality and the content and personality of your post in other threads will influence the character and the characters connected to him or her.

Please select your character:

*Character-KMC member list*

Pre-existing or personal creation ?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 06:47 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Either will be fine, if you create one, please provide a picture to base his or her appearence on, and a description of his power set and a very obscure description of his past, so as to create his or her past as the story progresses.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 06:50 PM
Badabing
Karen

The ever lovin' blue eyed Thing.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 06:54 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Intriguing, but I'm still a little hazy on the concept. How is this working exactly?

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 06:56 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Any comic character ? Dc , marvel , image ?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 06:57 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Jesse7
Either will be fine, if you create one, please provide a picture to base his or her appearence on, and a description of his power set and a very obscure description of his past, so as to create his or her past as the story progresses.

Uhh, you might wanna limit the power levels to, say, Herald level. Otherwise you're gonna get "LOL i wan thanso plus juggenuat witha gl ringg!!!!1". I think I'll use the amalgam I made for the street level amalgam tourney, he was cool. I'll post his powers,pic, etc. later.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 06:58 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Those who want to be a part of or participate, chose a comic book character, or create one of your own, or take a pre-existing comic book character and alter him to your preferance, but remember their will be no one super power above everyone else, those will be NPC's. Beyonder, Phoenix, Spectre and such will be allowed but do not expect them to remain all powerful thus dwarfing everyone else.

The story will revolve around a plot, the characters will be those you and anyone else who participates picks, their actions, personalities and choices will be influenced by your posting style, content, and in some cases decided by you or the characters player directly.

Example:

Stark staggers in the crimson soaked hallway, with every step taken the puddles of wine beneath him deepen, black smears streak across his body and face; charcoaled fragments of his once radiant armor incinerate to ash before his very eyes. As all begins to fade and as tears of ice fall to the obscure shadows below so fades the spark of the golden avenger.

----

Then Ironman or whoever may be involved at the time decides what they are to do (and they would also decide what they did during the battle prior, what happened prior to Ironman is not listed but its an example), the dialogue and choices will also be based and decided on the players.

Battles will also be between players, for instance Ironman and Namor fight, both players will list what they desire to do to defeat or purposely lose or etc. to the enemy, friend, etc. I will then write a description and story for the battle.

So the story will be in a way directly influenced by the players, and your post on other threads will also be a factor in your characters choices, outcome and actions.

Last edited by Board Walker on Apr 25th, 2006 at 07:13 PM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 06:59 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Namor.

My personality isn't excatly like his, but I'll take him because I worship him, and all.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 07:01 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Marv

The guy's easy enough to Rp...If i wanted difficulty i could try V .....

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 07:09 PM
Citizen V.

Dr Doom big grin

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 07:27 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Can I be...

Attachment: stupendous man.jpg
This has been downloaded 190 time(s).

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 07:27 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Juggernaut

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 07:54 PM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Soujaboy
Juggernaut

Why not Titanic Battle Tank Juggernaut ?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 07:56 PM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by grey fox
Why not Titanic Battle Tank Juggernaut ?

Say it ain't so.

laughing

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 07:58 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

i wanna be in batman

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 08:22 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I can be The Rickster!

-_-

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 08:23 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

wat does rick do

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 08:24 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote