KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Syndicate: Vote On THE RELOAD

Syndicate: Vote On THE RELOAD
Started by: HellMaster93

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

Syndicate: Vote On THE RELOAD

Yes, syndicate, I have heard Digi's comments of teams becomign glorified chat rooms and so I need your ideas and votes: should we 100% reboot with new reps, new name, new goals? Just new goals? New name and new goals? Ideas for new names, reps and goals? You tell me, guys, you tell me, when I'mback next Sat from holiday, I'll check through and reveal The Final Decisoon. and digi has apprioved this thread as a SPECIAL EVENT. Taljk way, Syndicate, talk way... cool

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:05 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Not exactly a 'special event' but you want to renovate the team, so this can stay until that's accomplished.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 12:38 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

My input:

Reboot the goals of the team.
Most deffinitely change the name.
(I vote for: The Brotherhood of Evil!)

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 01:48 AM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Change the whole villain thng or have heros/villains from either universe somthing like that so we can defend everyone not just certain people alot of groups are 2 one dimensional.

And call the team Uni-versial Protection lmao

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:12 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by A.J
Change the whole villain thng or have heros/villains from either universe somthing like that so we can defend everyone not just certain people alot of groups are 2 one dimensional.

And call the team Uni-versial Protection lmao

we are the forces of Evil!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!
i also think that either a persons avatar or sig should represent their character. so people know who they represent.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:17 AM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
My input:

Reboot the goals of the team.
Most deffinitely change the name.
(I vote for: The Brotherhood of Evil!)
That's unoriginal... It should be a little more not centered around:
A) Men ("brother" hood.) and
B)Mutants...
Though I really don't have a prob with either shifty I think the name should be a bit more loose: Female friendly and Homo sapian friendly. But that's just me. no expression

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:19 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

Originally posted by Spideys Sister
That's unoriginal... It should be a little more not centered around:
A) Men ("brother" hood.) and
B)Mutants...
Though I really don't have a prob with either shifty I think the name should be a bit more loose: Female friendly and Homo sapian friendly. But that's just me. no expression

that's precisely why i didn't say 'The Brotherhood of Evil MUTANTS'
just the brotherhood of evil. wink

are you even in the Syndicate????? mad

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:21 AM
Devil Lance
DL

yeah theres a difference
The Brotherhood of Evil= Doom Patrol, Teen Titans Villains
Brother Hood of evil mutants= Xmen villains

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:35 AM
Devil Lance is currently offline Click here to Send Devil Lance a Private Message Find more posts by Devil Lance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

Originally posted by Devil Lance
yeah theres a difference
The Brotherhood of Evil= Doom Patrol, Teen Titans Villains
Brother Hood of evil mutants= Xmen villains

exactly. includes all villains. not just mutants. duh everyone, that's why i picked the name! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:39 AM
Devil Lance
DL

Hey guys if you are reloading I was wondering if I could Join as Devilance the pursuer
http://www.sean-walsh.com/newgods/pursuer.jpg

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:48 AM
Devil Lance is currently offline Click here to Send Devil Lance a Private Message Find more posts by Devil Lance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I think you should all defect to other teams so there's one less team for me to worry about.

stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:49 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I think you should all defect to other teams so there's one less team for me to worry about.

stick out tongue
eek! you worried im so proud

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 02:52 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

Originally posted by Devil Lance
Hey guys if you are reloading I was wondering if I could Join as Devilance the pursuer
http://www.sean-walsh.com/newgods/pursuer.jpg

sure

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 03:02 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DigiMark007

stick out tongue

That's why I was against rebooting. We may lose some members because they wouldn't like to change characters or thry will assume that Syndicate is dead.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 11:42 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Im n maybe i would like to change my character into magneto

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 11:45 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smiley8
Come what may....

Originally posted by Sam Z
That's why I was against rebooting. We may lose some members because they wouldn't like to change characters or thry will assume that Syndicate is dead.

i agree with sam, we have a really big group of members that joined the syndicate rather than other group because they liked the syndicate group. if we reboot than members might defer to other teams. plus IMO, a reboot will change things for a short time but it will go back to what it is now anyway.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:48 PM
smiley8 is currently offline Click here to Send smiley8 a Private Message Find more posts by smiley8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah^ as a result we will have the same thread but with different name.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 11:21 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

We should make the team more open. Not like only Evil Forces and so. And I think of a name change.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 02:28 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Yes. Yes I am. no expression Mystique. Respect me. no expression

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:08 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Maybe you should actually do something evil.

Or stop calling yourself villains.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 10:00 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote