KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » What would you like to see next?

What would you like to see next?
Started by: nimbus006

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nimbus006
Accuser

What would you like to see next?

I been seeing alot of Threads discussing Thor vs. Sentry or Ironman vs. Spiderman or what if Spiderman has to fight Cap. Well I want to make a thread in which we post all of the events, or battles we would like to see in Civil War. You can put whatever you want as long as you know its capable of happenning. I dont want to hear, "oh! oh! I want to see Superman vs. Thanos". This is strictly Civil War related. I'll start with a couple battles i would love to see...

1. Thor vs. Sentry (for obvious reasons)

2. Hank Pym vs. Black Goliath

3. Ironman vs. Namor

4. Spiderman vs. Cap and Falcon

By: Juk

Last edited by nimbus006 on Jul 13th, 2006 at 01:50 PM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 01:48 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Spider-man vs. Cap and Falcon would b over kill, unless these two were holding back, but honestly i dont think they would fight. Spider-man's starting to see more of thier side, and less of Tony's. IMHO, anyway.

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 03:30 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

I don't think it would be overkill one bit. I think Spierman can handle both of them, but you right about them probably not fighting.

By: Juk

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 05:49 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Spiderman vs Cap
Ironman vs Spiderman
Namor vs Ironman
Thor vs Sentry
Hulk vs Everyone

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 06:32 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I would like to see a little bit more of the foreign governments getting involved.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 06:54 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I wanted to see Surfer and the Fallen One go at it but so much for that. The Fallen One might be the most unnecessary character created in the last decade.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 07:01 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Re: What would you like to see next?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nimbus006
I been seeing alot of Threads discussing Thor vs. Sentry or Ironman vs. Spiderman or what if Spiderman has to fight Cap. Well I want to make a thread in which we post all of the events, or battles we would like to see in Civil War. You can put whatever you want as long as you know its capable of happenning. I dont want to hear, "oh! oh! I want to see Superman vs. Thanos". This is strictly Civil War related. I'll start with a couple battles i would love to see...

1. Thor vs. Sentry (for obvious reasons)

2. Hank Pym vs. Black Goliath

3. Ironman vs. Namor

4. Spiderman vs. Cap and Falcon

Thor vs. Sentry would be cool, because, well, personally, I always enjoy battles between powerhouse characters. This would also be a good opportunity for Thor's big comeback. It could be something big for him to do. If he comes in and wtfpwn's Sentry, people will know he's back.

Iron Man versus Namor would be cool. I want to see Namor own Tony.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 07:20 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote