KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Most Overated Comic Char Ever

Most Overated Comic Char Ever
Started by: Sea King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Most Overated Comic Char Ever

come here to talke about who you think is compleatly overated.

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 01:58 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Wow, these kind of threads haven't been played to hell. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:02 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123
Wow, these kind of threads haven't been played to hell. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

embarrasment i take it you mean

batman is over rated stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:04 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

You son of a b*tch!!! mad stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:07 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

You son of a b*tch!!! mad stick out tongue

ah na i think sups is overrated though

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:09 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

I think Namor is overrated ....... and Alpha Flight ............. shifty

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:19 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sci-fi Nut
Restricted

Account Restricted

i can't believe nobody has mentioned wolverine yet. i guess he's starting to get a little respect.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 02:57 AM
Sci-fi Nut is currently offline Click here to Send Sci-fi Nut a Private Message Find more posts by Sci-fi Nut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Sea King
ah na i think sups is overrated though

Yr kidding...

Originally posted by Scoobless
I think Namor is overrated ....... and Alpha Flight ............. shifty

You cheeky beggar... stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:02 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by pr1983
Yr kidding...

nope im being honest their cause i find their are alot of people out their that think superman can beat anyone any time any where.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:04 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

nope im being honest their cause i find their are alot of people out their that think superman can beat anyone any time any where.

And there are alot who use their own dislike of the character to justify making some pretty stupid statements... erm

i hate wolverine (i've hated him since i was 5 years old), but i never underestimate him in a fight, i wish people would do the same with superman...

and i didnt mean you btw, just to be clear... smile

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:09 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by pr1983
And there are alot who use their own dislike of the character to justify making some pretty stupid statements... erm

yes

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:13 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Who thinks he can beat anyone? confused I think people go too far with their Superman hate. There are people who sometimes may overate Superman a little, but people use that as a reason to hate him and underate him. Underating him is just as bad as overating him.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:15 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Who thinks he can beat anyone? confused I think people go too far with their Superman hate. There are people who sometimes may overate Superman a little, but people use that as a reason to hate him and underate him. Underating him is just as bad as overating him.
I thinkSuperman can be a bit overrated but then again when he has helped to beat the people he has it is very hard to do so.

Another person I think may be a bit overrated at least on these Forums is Silver Surfer.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:19 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by newjak86
Another person I think may be a bit overrated at least on these Forums is Silver Surfer.

YES!!!! yes

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:21 AM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

i may hate him but i dont underate him.

people that say he has the strongest will power in the universe are overateing him people that say he can beat hal jordan or kyle are possabily over rateing him and people who say he can beat alan are most deffently overating him.

so no i dont under rate him i just hate him(and its because of the overrateing)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:22 AM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by newjak86

yes your sure as H3!! right their

and recently the hulk but that is only one person so i dont really have much against him at this point and time

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:22 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

people that say he has the strongest will power in the universe are overateing him people that say he can beat hal jordan or kyle are possabily over rateing him and people who say he can beat alan are most deffently overating him.

It's not their fault that they say he has the strongest will in the universe. It's actually been stated before. And no, I doubt Superman would take the majority over Kyle or Hal, but he would take 3-4/10 because of their human reaction speeds. There isn't anybody here who overates him as much as you think SK. You shouldn't hate a character because of the fans he has. That isn't the fault of the character or of the writer.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:25 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Any GL should beat Supes if for nothing more than they can produce K-Nite radiation to take him down or should be able to.

The only reason I say Silver Surfer is peoplle hear the name and the title of herald and then all of sudden he is beating down the entire JLA with some people.

When in fact he has shown to be quite beatable by different people in different power levels.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:27 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

It's not their fault that they say he has the strongest will in the universe. It's actually been stated before. And no, I doubt Superman would take the majority over Kyle or Hal, but he would take 3-4/10 because of their human reaction speeds. There isn't anybody here who overate him as much as you think SK. You shouldn't hate a character because of the fans he has. That isn't the fault of the character or of the writer.

their you go with side kick again laughing ah im wearing that joke out so its over now.

anyways it is the writers fault a littel bit i mean

for instence the writer that believes sups is the strongest char.

but aside from that your right i shouldent judge a char on the fans but its just really makes me mad when people start to spout off about sups could do this or he could do that. it really imo down grades the chars rep and makes them seem like crap.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:31 AM
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Did someone say Superman Hate big grin
It's not their fault that they say he has the strongest will in the universe. It's actually been stated before. And no, I doubt Superman would take the majority over Kyle or Hal, but he would take 3-4/10 because of their human reaction speeds. There isn't anybody here who overates him as much as you think SK. You shouldn't hate a character because of the fans he has. That isn't the fault of the character or of the writer.

Yah! Nobody :Cough Avalonofthewind Cough:

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 03:33 AM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote