KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Justice Society

The Justice Society
Started by: Cerpin Taxt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HaSon

The new Justice Society lineup

(please log in to view the image)

Huge team and that's not even all of them. I bet this relaunch ends up being better than JLA as is usually the case with JLA/JSA.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:32 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Yeah I'm stooked for this, I wonder who the shadowy figure is behind Wildcat?. You can see his eyes in the shadows

I guess Sandman is going back to a more traditonal look, which is a'ok with me. However, I thought Liberty Bell losts all her powers recently?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 09:46 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Obsidian behind Ted.

From what I hear, Jesse Quick is the new Liberty Belle.

Looks like they brought in the Red Tornado from Kingdom Come.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:04 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Where's Fate?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:24 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Validus
Obsidian behind Ted.

From what I hear, Jesse Quick is the new Liberty Belle.

Looks like they brought in the Red Tornado from Kingdom Come.

You think so? that would be cool to have the son of Alan Scott back. I really hope they change his attire though

Eh? Has she manifested a sonic scream since she lost her speed?

I'm not sure who that is, but I wonder if they did pluck him out from K.C

edit: wait isn't Obsidian powerless as well?

Originally posted by batdude123
Where's Fate?

Currently there is no fate

Last edited by -K-M- on Aug 7th, 2006 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 10:41 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Obsidian got his powers back recently actually. He was confirmed by Geoff, along with Jesse, back at Comic Con.

KC Starman is on the team so thats just a guess on Red Tornado. She looks the part though.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:12 PM
-K-M-

Obsidian got his powers back recently actually. He was confirmed by Geoff, along with Jesse, back at Comic Con.

KC Starman is on the team so thats just a guess on Red Tornado. She looks the part though.

Really? when did he get them back? and damn yeah I rarly read comic-con interviews

She sure does, I want to know how they explain this.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:17 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Sentinel, Jakeem Thunder, Mr. Terrific...yessss.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:19 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

I got justice league #0 for free 2 days ago so I already knew.

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:21 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by A.J
I got justice league #0 for free 2 days ago so I already knew.

Ummm...Justice League of America (JLA) isn't the same as Justice Society of America (JSA), which this thread is about

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 11:34 PM
HaSon

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Ummm...Justice League of America (JLA) isn't the same as Justice Society of America (JSA), which this thread is about

Not only that but JLA #0 doesn't even name the JLA lineup. confused

Since hypertime doesn't exist anymore, I bet KC and some of those other stories just collapsed into New Earth. We saw the Tangent Universe Green Lantern in IC #7.

I think Todd got his powers back in Manhunter. I need to check out the recent issues.

Last edited by HaSon on Aug 8th, 2006 at 12:06 AM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 12:03 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Jay Garrick and Alan Scott are in the society....wow, what a surprise. Also I want to point out something that doesn't make any sense. Take a closer look at Alan. Notice anything? That's right! If you're reading 52 you'll remenber that when the team returns to earth one of Alan's eyes was damage. He was wearing an eye patch.....where is the patch in the pic?

Damn you DC!!!! You know I love ya but when you make mistakes like these I will treat you like a cheap whore!!!!!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 12:14 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Wouldn't be the Society without Jay and Alan. Those two plus Hawkman are the pillars of the team.

Alan hasn't been wearing the patch in JSA yet he does in Checkmate. Strange stuff.

Last edited by HaSon on Aug 8th, 2006 at 12:28 AM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 12:24 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Oh, I'm not disputing that. Is just that I though it will interesting if they pass the leadership torch to other members. Nothing much...

Also, strange stuff indeed....

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 12:48 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Not only that but JLA #0 doesn't even name the JLA lineup. confused

Since hypertime doesn't exist anymore, I bet KC and some of those other stories just collapsed into New Earth. We saw the Tangent Universe Green Lantern in IC #7.

I think Todd got his powers back in Manhunter. I need to check out the recent issues.

Nope, just showed possible candiates pictures

Oh yes the lantern post, it's a very likely explanation of their sudden apperance.

Yeah I havn't picked up Manhunter, the story didn't crank me. I picked up Creeper and that was meh!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 12:53 AM
HaSon

Did you try out the new Freedom Fighters series? I think the first issue was pretty intriguing.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 01:01 AM
-K-M-

Did you try out the new Freedom Fighters series? I think the first issue was pretty intriguing.

Not yet, but I plan on to. The new Ray and Phantom Lady has intriqued me.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 01:08 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
Is just that I though it will interesting if they pass the leadership torch to other members.

Isn't the new Mr. Terrific still chairman? That might change with the new series, but after Hawkman returned, Carter declined the position and said Terrific would be the ideal chairman/leader.

As to Starman, I hope they pick up the plots from Robinson's Starman series and have it be Thom Kallor/Danny Blaine.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 03:21 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Jay Garrick and Alan Scott are in the society....wow, what a surprise. Also I want to point out something that doesn't make any sense. Take a closer look at Alan. Notice anything? That's right! If you're reading 52 you'll remenber that when the team returns to earth one of Alan's eyes was damage. He was wearing an eye patch.....where is the patch in the pic?

Damn you DC!!!! You know I love ya but when you make mistakes like these I will treat you like a cheap whore!!!!!

I dunno....Alan's power causes him not to age, and if he's back to Sentinel he's a living embodiment of the Starheart. The patch makes no sense. He should just be able to reconstitute his eye with no problem.

Anyway, JSA is always better than the JLA....they just get 2nd billing, which is unfortunate. I'll be keeping an eye on it, though I probably won't be able to follow the series.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 03:40 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Good lineup, pretty much all the essentials... maybe too big though... need to cut out some of those IMHO...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 08:38 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote