KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Hidden Potential

Hidden Potential
Started by: Big Sexy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Hidden Potential

Who as a character would you like to see get more comic book time and more character development?

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 03:54 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Speedball>eh just think about it
Nightcrawler
Raven
Rachel "MarvelGirl"
Wiccan
Cyborg
Impulse/Kidflash/flash/bart watever we call him these days
Nocturne
THE ENTIRE RUNAWAYS GROUP
il think of more later

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 06:15 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

I always loved Prowler, he's on of my favorite Spiderman associates. Too he wasn't developed to his full potential.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 06:29 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Faith

I LOVE ME SOME ME Professor X respect thread

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 06:32 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

Wolverine.

Or Batman.

No definitely Wolverine.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 06:53 PM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenobi

Wildcat

I would love to see a Wildcat series and some character developement. I would also love to see a Colossus series.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 06:54 PM
kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

more hulk , without him losing to weaker guys and PIS fight

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 07:24 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Juggernaut and some Sentry feats.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 07:27 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ankur29
more hulk , without him losing to weaker guys and PIS fight

Ankur , just because Hulk lost to The Void there's no reason to harp on about 'ol Mean and Green every post.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 07:29 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

no i did not mean that , i meant thinks like him getting ko'ed by spiderman , iron man etc and snakes and falling trucks

although the vouid thing did not seem right either

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 07:46 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinkus Mayhem
Lord of Chaos and Despair

Iceman, for a character who is supposedly Omega level he gets owned a lot. It has been stated that he needs more time and practice to understand his power, and I would really love to see him reach that potential.

He could be a really cool and powerful character if onlyit was given the attention it needs.

Sig by Quincy, the Dark Knight of Signatures!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 09:56 PM
Dinkus Mayhem is currently offline Click here to Send Dinkus Mayhem a Private Message Find more posts by Dinkus Mayhem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by kenobi
I would love to see a Wildcat series and some character developement. I would also love to see a Colossus series.

There was a Colossus Series... t'was ok, nothing to write home about though...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 10:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Re: Hidden Potential

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Who as a character would you like to see get more comic book time and more character development?

Do I really have to say it?

no expression

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 10:27 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aton_ra
Money on my mind

Egyptian gods and Hindu gods (especially set and Vishnu)

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 10:32 PM
aton_ra is currently offline Click here to Send aton_ra a Private Message Find more posts by aton_ra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

Ironfist.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 12:40 AM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Off the top of my head:

Nightcrawler
Sentry (needs to live up to his hype)
Morlun
Spider-Woman (original)
Toxin
Ultimate Carnage (needs to be way more developed, as a character)
Ultimate Black Cat (such great interaction with Peter)
Ultimate Daredevil (give him an ongoing, already!)

There's more, I just have to think of them...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 02:56 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I was going to make the glaringly obvious Wolverine joke.... but someone beat me to it ... sad

I'd like to see something done with Puma he's been one of the few spider-rogues to stradle the line between hero and villain fairly convincingly... he could still go either way

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 02:57 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Scoobless
I was going to make the glaringly obvious Wolverine joke.... but someone beat me to it ... sad

I'd like to see something done with Puma he's been one of the few spider-rogues to stradle the line between hero and villain fairly convincingly... he could still go either way

Yes. Definitely. That's one I forgot.

Puma for sure. thumb up

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 02:57 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brutacus

Beast, he has been upgraded from almost the first time they showed him, only in x-factor his strenght and agility where shown, these day's he looks more like a guy in blue lion suit, they say with every mutation he had he became stronger, or atleast better.
Still they list him as a 2 tonner, which by now he should be far above the 2 ton, I mean iff he could break free from apocalypse ship who tried to restrain him, and later create a earth quake, a local one but still he did create a earth quake by only hitting the ground with his fists, and later k.o a 10 tonner with 2 blows, in my book your above 2 ton.
And wenn did they show his agility??
Wenn he was in the avengers he was suppose to be the most agile one of the group.

These day's they never show him do a impressive thing anymore.
I know he's a doctor but still they could show him workout in a gym or the danger room. mad

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 03:28 AM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Metamorpho
The Ray
Taskmaster
Gladiator
Tempest
The New Gods
The Ultra Marines (If they are alive ?)
The Sandman

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 03:46 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote