KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Who are the top ten most powerful heros?

Who are the top ten most powerful heros?
Started by: Broly92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Who are the top ten most powerful heros?

No one above Thanos

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 10:42 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

does this include dc or top 10 for each universe?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 07:56 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ankur29
does this include dc or top 10 for each universe?

All of them or top ten of each which ever you choose.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 07:57 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

dc.............
not in any order

martian manhunter , superman , current captain marvel & old one , ion(kyle ayner),flash (wally),spectre , black alice ,etrigan ,wonder woman ,sentinel (alan scott)

marvel...........

captain universe , sentry , hyperion , silver surfer , jean grey , x-man ,doctor strange ,thor ,gladiator,

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 08:36 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Originally posted by ankur29
dc.............
not in any order

martian manhunter , superman , current captain marvel & old one , ion(kyle ayner),flash (wally),spectre , black alice ,etrigan ,wonder woman ,sentinel (alan scott)

marvel...........

captain universe , sentry , hyperion , silver surfer , jean grey , x-man ,doctor strange ,thor ,gladiator,

So Spectre isn't above Thanos roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 08:40 PM
ankur29
ankur

oh shyte i 4got about that

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 09:07 PM
aton_ra
Money on my mind

Originally posted by Broly92
So Spectre isn't above Thanos roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Mother (parent of God and Satan) from the spawn series could be called more of a hero then Thanos and it is a billion times more powerful then him even if Thanos has the gauntlet.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:22 PM
aton_ra is currently offline Click here to Send aton_ra a Private Message Find more posts by aton_ra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Re: Who are the top ten most powerful heros?

Originally posted by Broly92
No one above Thanos
Idiot. Do you have ANY grasp of logic? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:25 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepsi_Blue_Fan

Can I add Supermaun? Sense i'm making a new comic universe and all...Plus Supermaun veres. The early weak Supermaun or the late Stroung Supermaun.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:26 PM
Pepsi_Blue_Fan is currently offline Click here to Send Pepsi_Blue_Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Pepsi_Blue_Fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Originally posted by Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Can I add Supermaun? Sense i'm making a new comic universe and all...Plus Supermaun veres. The early weak Supermaun or the late Stroung Supermaun.
Dude. That Supermaun guy is the coolest hero since Squiirel Girl or maybe even (gasp!) Stilt Man! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:27 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepsi_Blue_Fan

Read the comics in the story forums. its starting out but still. His in the testing stages. :P not the best story, but i'm working on him. Plus, guys you can tell me on either of the supermaun threads or what not, and tell me how his personalty should be and so on.

He doesn't have to go on here by the way.

Last edited by Pepsi_Blue_Fan on Sep 4th, 2006 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:42 PM
Pepsi_Blue_Fan is currently offline Click here to Send Pepsi_Blue_Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Pepsi_Blue_Fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Read the comics in the story forums. its starting out but still. His in the testing stages. :P not the best story, but i'm working on him. Plus, guys you can tell me on either of the supermaun threads or what not, and tell me how his personalty should be and so on.

He doesn't have to go on here by the way.
Of course he sucks, he's Superman with an extra "U"...

Last edited by Kovacs86 on Sep 4th, 2006 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:45 PM
Pepsi_Blue_Fan

Sure, I would like to see you come up with a superhero, and a new universe and plot line. (Plus Supermaun is not Superman. Theres a huge differnce, and theres a meaning to Supermaun, not just one person. Its sort of like a gift, curtain people have it and what not. Thats your view and I respect that. I don't turn you done, so don't turn me down. Thanks.)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:48 PM
Kovacs86

Sure, I would like to see you come up with a superhero, and a new universe and plot line. (Plus Supermaun is not Superman. Theres a huge differnce, and theres a meaning to Supermaun, not just one person. Its sort of like a gift, curtain people have it and what not. Thats your view and I respect that. I don't turn you done, so don't turn me down. Thanks.)
Wow, beware "Superman With A 'U'"'s amazing powers of curtain hanging!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:50 PM
Kovacs86

Actually, I have... and it wasnt called "Supermaun"... laughing

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:51 PM
Pepsi_Blue_Fan

Anyways, don't juge my heros that you don't even know about. I'm not going to lower myself to your level. Read and study first before you juge. Anyways, have a good day.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:57 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Superman
Thor
Captain Marvel
GL Kyle
Gl Hal
Silver Surfer
before insane but experience genis velle
captain atom regular before he has full potential
Flash

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 08:29 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

MARVEL
doctor strange
adam warlock
silver surfer
thor
photon
sentry
black bolt
beta ray bill
nate grey
phoenix

DC
superman
captain marvel
captain atom
doctor fate
wonder woman
sentinel
jakeem thunder
orion
flash
gl ______

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 11:38 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Anyways, don't juge my heros that you don't even know about. I'm not going to lower myself to your level. Read and study first before you juge. Anyways, have a good day.
I will, knowing that I've succeededf in pissing another n00b off, and I did actually read most of the pure crap that you posted in the "Superman With A U" thread...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 07:57 AM
Kovacs86

Are you sure you speak English? I can't believe how many typos you have in there... oh God, you remind me of AJ...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 07:58 AM