KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Flash discussion topic

Flash discussion topic
Started by: Black Adam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Flash discussion topic

instead of just making a topic for each new issue that comes out I'm just going to use this topic to discuss

So just read issue three the other day..

the art was great and well.....

the art was great sad

sig by willRules

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 06:59 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Hate the series right now.

The writers are ruining Bart's character.

Geoff Johns left a golden opporuinity to go into Bart's character and how he feels about the Flash legacy at the end IC and these guys are taking a big dump on it sad

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 08:34 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Personally, I wish they'd have just kept Wally...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 08:36 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Wally needs a break.

Personally I want to bring Barry back.

It could be like the Green Lantern in the DCU. There are tons of GL's, why cant there be more than one Flash?

They just have to change their costumes a bit.

Barry would keep his original costume (Wally's)

and well Bart and Wally would have to get new costumes stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 08:38 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Barry needs to stay dead.

I didn't want Wally to leave but I'm wiling to accept Bart.

though the writers are really making it hard. If he doesn't come out of his emo stage quick I'm dropping the series.

sig by willRules

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 09:06 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

I donno erm

But either Barry comes back or DC lets me write All-Star Flash shifty stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:15 PM
Accel

I don't really find Bart to be emo, but it's not like he can be happy when the Speed Force is constantly trying to pull him in.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:16 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Bring Wally or Barry back... thats what i would like to see..

My Artwork

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:26 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

But i do like the story of the current issues, Speedforce mutating (changing) and all, + that Griffith dude needs to be taught a lesson..

My Artwork

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 10:28 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

It isn't too hot right now but I don't know why anyone thinks changing who Flash is would suddenly make it Rogue War quality.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 11:25 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Validus
It isn't too hot right now but I don't know why anyone thinks changing who Flash is would suddenly make it Rogue War quality.

Sure it would. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:18 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I read issue 1... quite liked it myself... but the best Flash is Jay. They should just kill of Bart and leave it all to the Garrick-ster!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 09:31 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

I've got the issues, but i haven't read 'em yet. Mainly because of the art, it turns me off each time i think about reading it.

i like the art in issue #3 though, hope they keep it.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 10:35 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

I'd prefer Barry to stay gone. While I'm definitly a big fan of Wally, I agree that he should take some time off. Let Bart shoulder the burden of being the Flash and we can read the continuing adventures of Impulse! stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 10:38 AM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

new issue came out already..

planning to get it tomorrow anyone else already read it?

sig by willRules

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 11:50 PM
HaSon

I really hate the regular series artist. The panel layouts suck and it's much too dark.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 11:55 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by Validus
I really hate the regular series artist. The panel layouts suck and it's much too dark.

a bit off topic but Validus, your sig.... Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing laughing

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 12:05 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

The art is completely terrible, the story is sub-par, and overall, the book is... frustrating to read.

I'm considering it 'dropped.'

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 12:28 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by H. S. 6
The art is completely terrible, the story is sub-par, and overall, the book is... frustrating to read.

I'm considering it 'dropped.'

I'll probably finish up this story arc but, yeah. This will be the first time I've dropped Flash from my pull list.

sad

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 12:34 AM
Deathstroke
Slayer

I'm glad that Bart and Griff are finally gonna throw down, and I'm hopin that Mota turns out to be a cool villain.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 12:56 AM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote