KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Can i be forgiven?:)

Can i be forgiven?:)
Started by: The-Judge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning Can i be forgiven?:)

I have really tried to be accepted, but it doesnt seem to work... I havent used KMC as i should, i only saw it as a place to have fun and pis people of... I am sorry... The ICeman vs Magneto-thread has opened my eyes for the fun on the forumssmile

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 10:43 AM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

stop spamming......you'll be forgiven when you're forgiven..give it a dammed rest

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 10:50 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

its not spam... if you have nothing to say, dont say anythingwink

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 10:51 AM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

last post, because i don't feed stupidity....

read what you just typed in back to yourself, and take your own advice. you aren't saying anything, this is the comic book forum, not the 'forgive and forget' forum, typing stuff like that, is SPAM.

and stop using that dammed smilie

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 10:53 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

why?? i like that smiley... and if is important to me, i will not call this spamming...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 10:56 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Re: Can i be forgiven?:)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The-Judge
I have really tried to be accepted, but it doesnt seem to work... I havent used KMC as i should, i only saw it as a place to have fun and pis people of... I am sorry... The ICeman vs Magneto-thread has opened my eyes for the fun on the forumssmile

F*ck off with this type pf thread!

If you were serious you would stop spamming like an idiot with threads that, even you, should realise will just be closed.

So it seems you're just trying to make some of the shorter tempered members angry, which will lead to another thread that turns into a contest of who can call you a retard the most times in a single page.

no expression

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 12:08 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

All you have to do is stop acting like the tard king. It's really that simple.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 12:16 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, good idea, dinalfos, but it will not feel right ton debate with people who thinks i am a freak with no lifemessed

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 12:36 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

They wont if you don't act like a freak

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 12:46 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The-Judge
its not spam... if you have nothing to say, dont say anythingwink

It kinda is. erm

Anyway, the best way to gain forum respect is to
A. stop making threads like these.
B. Quit plugging mufassa until you get banned.
C. Just remain low-key and contribute to discussions.

Many people see the forums as a way to act childish without consequences. But in reality, it's a valid social forum where the majority actually have a vested interest in the goings-on of KMC. People aren't exempt from general societies' laws of decency and respect just because they're online.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 03:56 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote