KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » characters that you think should die

characters that you think should die
Started by: hank_mccoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hank_mccoy

characters that you think should die

well what characters or character do you think should die and how would you like him to die evil face

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 04:50 PM
hank_mccoy is currently offline Click here to Send hank_mccoy a Private Message Find more posts by hank_mccoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Wolverine.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 04:51 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Wolverine.
I second that!

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 04:56 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hank_mccoy

how would you like to see him die?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 05:00 PM
hank_mccoy is currently offline Click here to Send hank_mccoy a Private Message Find more posts by hank_mccoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Originally posted by hank_mccoy

Adamantium tore from him, powers removed, blasted by galactus, stomped by namor and spat on my aunt may.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 05:05 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hank_mccoy

i just would like cyclops to blast his ass till nothing is left from him ...anyway thats what should happen

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 05:07 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

the most painful way that is possible

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 05:09 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Originally posted by galan7777777
the most painful way that is possible

Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Adamantium tore from him, powers removed, blasted by galactus, stomped by namor and spat on my aunt may.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 05:11 PM
Estacado
Legendary

the phoenix force eaten by Galactus with some ketchup

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 06:29 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Have him piss off a 100+ character 1 time to many, so they rip his head off, and toss it into the sun.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 06:33 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Wolverine goes too far with MJ, Peter calls him out on it, things get heated, and eventually, the spider rips off the wolverine's furry head. devil

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 08:11 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
the phoenix force eaten by Galactus with some ketchup
thats a good one lol

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 08:21 PM
NoFate007

I'd like to see:

Galactus killed, but definitely not by SS. (Sorry SS fans) or Reed Richards (sorry F4 fans).

Superboy: STAY DEAD. DON'T COME BACK AS SUPERNOVA OR SUPERMAN CLONE FIFTY GAJILLION. Just stay dead.

All the old versions of characters to be killed in canon and never come back. I'm talking Jay Garrick and whatnot.

Hawk(girl/woman/man/etc): I'm just not a fan. Feed them all rice or something and give me more Batman, The Question, Ion, blah blah blah lol.

Professor X: Pleeeease someone put a door stopper in front of him. Haha. I have nothing against him, but that would just be too funny to pass up.

Oprah: Uh..wait...she's not a comic book character....who cares, let's kill her anyway.

Ghost Rider: Is he dead already or what? I haven't heard anything about this dude in years. He's so pointless...

Dr. Strange: I'm not a fan of uber-powerful magic stuff. I'd like to see him get taken down by a stray bullet that Spider-Man dodges or something lol.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:08 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Colossus

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:15 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by NoFate007
Dr. Strange: I'm not a fan of uber-powerful magic stuff. I'd like to see him get taken down by a stray bullet that Spider-Man dodges or something lol.

Maybe all those wizard type people could be walking to a convention and get smooshed by an out of control bus that they didn't notice

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:38 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I would like to see Gambit get killed. I don't like him, he is too arrogant and conceited. I feel as though he was a character the writers forced us to like as well........

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:52 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by NoFate007

He did get beat by Ghost Rider recently cool

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:54 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by willRules
I would like to see Gambit get killed. I don't like him, he is too arrogant and conceited. I feel as though he was a character the writers forced us to like as well........

I don't like gambit (and Ultimate Gambit is a pedo) kill them!

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:54 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by The Pict
I don't like gambit (and Ultimate Gambit is a pedo) kill them!

Ultimate Gambit is a pedophile?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:55 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Ultimate Gambit is a pedophile?

He made out with Rogue and she was 14.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:58 PM