KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Flash #6 - Infinite Crisis tie-in

Flash #6 - Infinite Crisis tie-in
Started by: Validus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HaSon

Flash #6 - Infinite Crisis tie-in

A multiverse, Wally West, Barry Allen, and Superboy Prime all in 3 pages.

http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?...boros029gv4.jpg
http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?...boros030ig4.jpg
http://img315.imageshack.us/my.php?...boros031rc0.jpg

Pretty mad they killed Griffin. He was the best new character of 2006...

no expression

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 06:42 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

all flash bitching goes in this thread...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=419975

as for Griffin..... LOL.

sig by willRules

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 06:52 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

This isn't Flash bitching. I'm just happy they explained where Wally is.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 07:00 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Validus
This isn't Flash bitching. I'm just happy they explained where Wally is.

didn't mean you specifically. I have just noticed that any Bart Flash topic usually turns into into ***** fest. not just on this board either.

anyway ... At least he's not dead. smile

sig by willRules

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 07:08 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Oh yeah, well this is certainly far from a popular book these days. I can understand the usual outburst.

And yeah, he's not dead and neither is Barry for some reason.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 07:14 PM
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Is #6 actually out now, I hadn't bothered to check yet, not been impressed with it OYL.

I never doubted Wally was alive but I still think he deserves a better send-off since I doubt they will roll things back and have him become the Flash again, he needs a more fitting final apperance as the Flash rather than the underwhielming IC one.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 07:25 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

There's supposed to be a mini series next year with all the Speed Force users. I'm guessing thats where Wally and co will get their proper send off (or whatever).

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 07:36 PM
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

must DC constantly give new characters the mantle of the REAL heroes?
the only Flashes I ever gave a damn about was Jay Garrick and Barry Allen.
I started getting used to and liking Wally.....and now it's some Bart Allen nonsense???

bring back Wally or Barry!!!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 08:18 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

These issue was actually quite decent as it was a depart from emo-Bart and going along with more classic Flash stories. I enjoyed it.

I bet Griffin will eventually return, I wasn't really a fan but we shall see.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:42 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Zahit
must DC constantly give new characters the mantle of the REAL heroes?
the only Flashes I ever gave a damn about was Jay Garrick and Barry Allen.
I started getting used to and liking Wally.....and now it's some Bart Allen nonsense???

bring back Wally or Barry!!!
It took you 20 years to 'start getting used to' Wally West?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 11:19 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Flash was one of the comics that i had to get among others on my list. When the new series started, i only purchased the first couple of issues. I just dont feel Bart like that. Some may say that im not really a Flash fan then, but that may be true. Im a Wally West and Barry Allen fan mostly. I sometimes feel bad not supporing the book, but when i think about it, i hope im not the only one. Hopefully they bring Wally back. Im just not ready to let go. Anyone else feel this way?

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 11:24 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

I understand your stance but I actually like Bart. I think he'll make for a fun Flash (once he stops crying all the time bout how he's so scared). I read a interview with the writers bout some of their plans for the book which kinda reassured me to stick with the title. I'll post up the link later

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 12:43 AM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I dropped this title after 3 issues.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 01:18 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by marvelprince
I understand your stance but I actually like Bart. I think he'll make for a fun Flash (once he stops crying all the time bout how he's so scared). I read a interview with the writers bout some of their plans for the book which kinda reassured me to stick with the title. I'll post up the link later

There plans are kinda moot considering there being replaced in three issues. I wonder how guggenheim does.

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 01:50 AM
HaSon

I read some of Guggenheim's plans for the series on the comicbloc forum and it sounds like he has a handle on things. I would say I'm optimistic but then I think of his Wolverine stuff and I shudder.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 02:03 AM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

barry has shown up pre IC..it seems that its him plucked out of the time stream...so for all intents and purposes he's still dead

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 03:07 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Black Adam
There plans are kinda moot considering there being replaced in three issues. I wonder how guggenheim does.

Whoops. Never mind then.

Well I hope Guggenheim (lol, funny name) can at least make Bart a fun Flash, like how he was in the JL cartoon

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 03:57 AM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Originally posted by Juntai
It took you 20 years to 'start getting used to' Wally West?

i'm old school cause i'm an old fool

cool

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 06:59 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i read it and was happy to at least know what wally is up to, but i hate the fact that he isnt the flash anymore, the zoom arc (when linda lost and regained the twins) is probably my favourite flash story ever...

bring back wally i say...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 02:54 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Great sig Validus laughing

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 05:32 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote