KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » How durable would you have to be

How durable would you have to be
Started by: Howard_Jones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

How durable would you have to be

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 06:18 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

holy crap, look at abom's face at the end

I think you have to be Thor level to survive this

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 06:31 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by masterbruce
holy crap, look at abom's face at the end

I think you have to be Thor level to survive this

Thor got a similar beating. He was near death.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 06:36 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

You would have to be Classic Juggernaut durable to survive that. Then get back up and laugh in his face.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 06:51 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

probably at abom's level.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 07:40 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
But survived... Isn't that the point?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:15 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
But survived... Isn't that the point?

Essentially. Part of the purpose of the thread is to show how durable Blonsky is.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:22 AM
AcousticDoc

wolverine and deadpool can both survive that.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:22 AM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AcousticDoc

They still wouldn't be conscious, and Deadpool would be out for a looong time until his head reformed.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:25 AM
olympian

Originally posted by Howard_Jones

He was in alot better shape after a much longer battle. Certainly not near death if its the one im thinking.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:12 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by olympian
He was in alot better shape after a much longer battle. Certainly not near death if its the one im thinking.

The Hulk 2000 annual? Yeah, he got up from that. Took him a bit though.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:51 AM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I do believe Surfer not only survived a comparable beating, but didn't even wince. I don't have the issue with me at the moment, but it's the one where Hulk is "seriously pissed," yelling about how he's gonna kill Surfer, hollerin' that he's dying, and stomping -- Stomping! -- on Surfer's head.

Didn't. Even. Wince. smokin'

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 12:46 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by AcousticDoc

No Wolverine would be dead after the first couple of punches no expression

He dies and comes back, the point is that he still dies

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 05:33 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Grimm22
No Wolverine would be dead after the first couple of punches no expression

He dies and comes back, the point is that he still dies

Do you have to keep using that smiley in nearly every post you make?

He wouldn't die, he'd be beaten into shit and knocked out but he wouldnt be dead.

Yeah you'd need around Thing durability to survive that, if you arent a very high lifter (say 70+) then your gonna get ****ed. That's if you dont have healing factors/barred from dieing or whatever.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 05:42 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Mindship
I do believe Surfer not only survived a comparable beating, but didn't even wince. I don't have the issue with me at the moment, but it's the one where Hulk is "seriously pissed," yelling about how he's gonna kill Surfer, hollerin' that he's dying, and stomping -- Stomping! -- on Surfer's head.

Didn't. Even. Wince. smokin'

Wow, that is definetly quite the beating. Even a full grown man would wince if he were attacked by like a 5 year old, especially jumping on the head etc.

Especially from a character who isnt a straight up brawler, very good durability from surfer there.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 05:43 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by "V"
Do you have to keep using that smiley in nearly every post you make?

He wouldn't die, he'd be beaten into shit and knocked out but he wouldnt be dead.

Yeah you'd need around Thing durability to survive that, if you arent a very high lifter (say 70+) then your gonna get ****ed. That's if you dont have healing factors/barred from dieing or whatever.

Um, no no expression

Thing would most likely be dead after that and if wasn't it would only because of willpower, not durability

And yes Wolverine would be dead. His brain would basicly be non-existant, thus he would be dead

And why do you care if I have a smiley in my posts, it keeps things interesting

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 05:44 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

Hulkbuster or SKIN ironman would be able to survive that.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 06:55 PM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Um, no no expression

Thing would most likely be dead after that and if wasn't it would only because of willpower, not durability

And yes Wolverine would be dead. His brain would basicly be non-existant, thus he would be dead

Agreed. Wolverine WOULD be killed. There is a reason that he doesn't just LET the Hulk wail on him....

Sure, he'd come back.

But he'd die at least once or twice, stick out tongue.

EDIT: Ironman would be ripped to shreds.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:37 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Um, no no expression

you forgetting logan immortal right?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:39 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by capt it up
you forgetting logan immortal right?

Thats why he said he would die and come back later, wait he did say that right? Or did I just think that.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:44 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote