KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Im confused

Im confused
Started by: CyberDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CyberDragon

Worried Im confused

Ok, I went on marvel.com to look for a fav marvel character. But I dont know who should be my favourite Marvel character, either Agent Zero or Moon Knight.

Attachment: 442px-moon_knight_head.jpg
This has been downloaded 125 time(s).

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 11:58 PM
CyberDragon is currently offline Click here to Send CyberDragon a Private Message Find more posts by CyberDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyberDragon

The one above is Moon Knight and this 1 is Agent Zero

Attachment: agent1.jpg
This has been downloaded 119 time(s).

Old Post Dec 16th, 2006 11:59 PM
CyberDragon is currently offline Click here to Send CyberDragon a Private Message Find more posts by CyberDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Uh well, you dont really look for a favourite character really.. You just like a certain character depending on which books you read. But Moon Knight is cooler smile

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 12:02 AM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

I have several favorites....don't See why you should limit yourself to one smile

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 12:25 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

What they said....seems kinda odd to pick a "favorite" before you know much about their personality, storylines, and powers.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 05:29 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Spiderman to me is what a real life true hero would and should be.
He loses, alot!
He doesn't want to do it, and constintly wishes he could quit. He even has several times but always relises he has a responsiblity
Before the world new, there were many people, mostly his enemies that new who he was.
He strugles alot but keeps on fighting, not because he wants to or because its easy (which it is anything but.) its because he has to.
He does the right thing only because its the right thing to do.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 05:36 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
Spiderman ....He loses, alot!

mad

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 05:50 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by DigiMark007
What they said....seems kinda odd to pick a "favorite" before you know much about their personality, storylines, and powers.

i first started liking cyke cos of the visor... i thought it was the source of his power... messed

how wrong i was... but things worked out...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 05:55 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by pr1983
i first started liking cyke cos of the visor... i thought it was the source of his power... messed

how wrong i was... but things worked out...

laughing out loud

...and I liked the X-Men originally. Thank god I saw the light, and can now get to hating those filthy mutie bastards.

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 06:26 AM
King Kandy

You don't "Look" for a favorite.

It just happens.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 06:41 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyberDragon

Well i basicaly read all of moon knights info on marvel.com and a bit of Agent Zeros info because i wasnt in the mood for reading.Agent Zero has better powers but Moon knight has a cooler outfit.I do have several favourites but I always like to have my best favourite of them all.Moon Knight or Agent Zero

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 09:00 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Why not make a versus thread,see who wins and then pick them?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 09:05 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyberDragon

Martian mind your a genius

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 09:31 AM
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

laughing out loud

...and I liked the X-Men originally. Thank god I saw the light, and can now get to hating those filthy mutie bastards.

stick out tongue

DIE!! mad

stick out tongue

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 09:39 AM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

He loses, alot!
He doesn't want to do it, and constintly wishes he could quit. He even has several times but always relises he has a responsiblity
Before the world new, there were many people, mostly his enemies that new who he was.
He strugles alot but keeps on fighting, not because he wants to or because its easy (which it is anything but.) its because he has to.

Pffftt .... Spidey loves his "job".

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 03:22 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by CyberDragon

I sincirely hope you were sarcastic.

Just read a bunch of comics.

You'll end up having one you like the most. Simple as that.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 05:50 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

He loses, alot!

Correction he used to loose alot stick out tongue

Also he has come to like being Spider-man its only when something goes terribly wrong he hates it...or if your in the 90's and every character had to be dark...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 08:48 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud

stick out tongue

laughing

you're a tony stark fan... i could retort, but i won't... stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 02:31 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by CyberDragon

Let me save you the trouble.

Agent Zero wins everything but a fashion contest.

Though they are two of my favourite characters as well.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 04:04 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyberDragon

Ok, forget moon knight now, deadpool is still my fav character but is he better than agent zero

Old Post Dec 18th, 2006 07:52 AM