KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » x-men

x-men
Started by: capt it up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

x-men

has any one been reading x-men recently? It rather confusing. there a wolverine look a like running around. There north star and his sister runniogn around with massive up grades. Theya re moving at the speed of light now. Is any one elses a little confused with what is going on?

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Dec 25th, 2006 at 05:26 PM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 05:13 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Nope. Everything is pretty much explained, specially the upgrades. Since Wolvie is in multiple titles not everything happen at the same time.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 05:19 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Nope. Everything is pretty much explained, specially the upgrades. Since Wolvie is in multiple titles not everything happen at the same time.

there not realy explained. north star is due to the hand of course, but his sister not really explained. Also both are really bad ass.

I know wolverine has multy titles. I am not talking about that. I mean you see wolverine in the issue and then theres a guy who looks like logan, but he has tatoos.

I missed the first 2 issues how ever

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Dec 25th, 2006 at 05:42 PM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 05:28 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

You know what really confuses me, Capt? your appalling spelling and grammar. Honestly, my dyslexic hamster's retarded, mind-wiped clone's pet iguana has better literary skills than you!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 05:35 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Super Guy
You know what really confuses me, Capt? your appalling spelling and grammar. Honestly, my dyslexic hamster's retarded, mind-wiped clone's pet iguana has better literary skills than you!

There really was no need for that. I really could care less about what you think. You have never ounce impressed me with your debating skills. I have heard you attack me like this on 4 seperate occassions. I am not sure what you hope to gain by this personal attacks, but there no need for them. If you have a problem with me say it, don't attack me for no reason.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 05:46 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

You do realize that dyslexia is normally a sign of vast intelegence. I am not even sure a person who is mentally disable can actaully be dyslexic.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 05:47 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by capt it up
there not realy explained. north star is due to the hand of course, but his sister not really explained. Also both are really bad ass.

the group of super powered freaks that have been the main part of the storyline gave them the upgrade.

I know wolverine has multy titles. I am not talking about that. I mean you see wolverine in the issue and then theres a guy who looks like logan, but he has tatoos.

sabretooth?

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 06:19 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Black Adam
the group of super powered freaks that have been the main part of the storyline gave them the upgrade.

sabretooth?

ya, but how did they get north star to beggin with?

naw not sabertooth lol.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 06:37 PM
jrodslam

ya, but how did they get north star to beggin with?

naw not sabertooth lol.

Im reading current X-Men, Capt (due to Iceman). I believe that IS Sabes youre talking about thats on the team.

Im at work right now, but if i recall the members correctly, its.....

Rouge
Iceman
Cannonball
Mystique
Sabertooth
Northstar.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 07:55 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

They seem to switch members. This is the X-Men cover to the next issue.

(please log in to view the image)

In X-Men #192, the team consisted of.....

Rogue
Cable
Iceman
Sabertooth
Canonball
Karima (Aroura?)
Lady Mastermind

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 08:53 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Everyone should just do themselves a huge favor and stop paying attention to the muties and their bass-ackwards comic.

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 09:46 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

not fair i love the xmen and their crazy ass backwardness, shits not to far from what Supes does, >crazy power changes,upgrades,crazy stories,multi rectcons,etclove it or hate it. Charles's UberMen will always be the way they are.

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2006 10:32 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

maybe capt's referencing perro, one of the children who looks somewhat feral. or maybe one of the many nameless ones seen after the children on the conquistador are defeated.

basically, the children of the vault are mechanically enhanced humans who gained powers as varied as mutants, though through mechanical means. they all lived in seclusion, and they hate mutants. aside from that, you dont need to know much about them.

seraphina, apparently the one with the most widely-varied powers, siphoned energy away from the sun and fed it to northstar and aurora [though why they now absorb solar energy, i don't know,] and sent the twins on a mission to destroy the x-men. they exhibited new powers, and did some damage. you can see that in the alpha flight respect thread, though i think you have that comic.

seraphina taps lady mastermind's powers, via a machine hooked up to the unconscious girl, and uses them on cannonball to **** up his day. seems unimportant, really.

the conquistador, the mobile base of the children, shows up and the x-men fight it and eventually beat the team assembled on the ship. there's a fastball special in there, too.

relatively disinteresting story.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 10:05 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Everyone should just do themselves a huge favor and stop paying attention to the muties and their bass-ackwards comic.

stick out tongue

Cosign. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 26th, 2006 10:23 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

I missed the first 2 issues how ever

Its probably Patch.wink Just kiddin.

You got any pics?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 12:28 AM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote