KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » HULK vs

HULK vs
Started by: capt it up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

HULK vs

Who would think it would make a fun comic to read if when Hulk returned and went on a rampage if Wolverine and Spiderman team up and fought him? They can't win of course, but they can hold there own and if it took place in the city of New york I think it would be a cool looking fight.

What do you all think?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 12:49 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

uh, hasn't it happened?

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 12:52 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Spidey solo'd him not too long ago.

stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 12:58 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

I think if Hulk fought against Tony in a new and improved Hulkbuster armor it would be cool.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 01:01 AM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Spidey solo'd him not too long ago.

stick out tongue

ya in the most PIS filled comic lol

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 01:01 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

But if Wolverine solos Hulk, it's totally acceptable, right?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 01:10 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Hey, I'm just stating the facts. Hulk, Firelord, Iron Man 2020, Masterson Thor...eventually it stops being a fluke.

stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 01:13 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Metalmanx

Um... did he say that? confused

In fact, he just said that if Spider-man and Wolverine teamed up together, they still wouldn't win against the Hulk. You're putting words in his mouth now. erm

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 01:13 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Yes and no. If wolverine solo hulk liek spiderman did there then no.

spiderman beating hulk in the unlimited issue made no sense. It was rediculous. I bought it and I could not believe it was a real comic. The thing's spiderman did to hulk should not have beaten hulk. also it took spiderman no time at all. the truck hititng hulk KOed the hulk? does that make any senses? if it happen in a better written comic with spiderman actaully doing thing's that may cause hulk damage then I could see, but that issue was crapp.

I never had a problem with spiderman's other victory over the hulk.

you trying to tell me you thought that unlimited issue made sense? ahve you even read it?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 01:16 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hey, I'm just stating the facts. Hulk, Firelord, Iron Man 2020, Masterson Thor...eventually it stops being a fluke.

stick out tongue

Come on the hulk? you saw that fight digi don't give me that bs. I don't care if spiderman beat's hulk, but the way he did it made no sense and would not of even hurt hulk.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 01:17 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by batdude123
Um... did he say that? confused

In fact, he just said that if Spider-man and Wolverine teamed up together, they still wouldn't win against the Hulk. You're putting words in his mouth now. erm

correct

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 01:18 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by capt it up
Come on the hulk? you saw that fight digi don't give me that bs. I don't care if spiderman beat's hulk, but the way he did it made no sense and would not of even hurt hulk.

Turn your sarcasm detector up a notch. wink

...I love my boy Pete, but I know bad writing when I see it.

Actually the Spidey/Hulk fight on page 1 of the respect thread I started is probably an accurate assessment of how it would go.

Spidey can't hurt the Hulk, but Hulk can't touch SM. A thunderclap puts Spidey out momentarily though (and Hulk would have beaten him if Doc Samson hadn't stepped in then) so Hulk could win using that in a 1-on-1 scenario.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 01:20 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

spiderman beating hulk in the unlimited issue made no sense. It was rediculous. I bought it and I could not believe it was a real comic. The thing's spiderman did to hulk should not have beaten hulk. also it took spiderman no time at all. the truck hititng hulk KOed the hulk? does that make any senses? if it happen in a better written comic with spiderman actaully doing thing's that may cause hulk damage then I could see, but that issue was crapp.

you trying to tell me you thought that unlimited issue made sense? ahve you even read it?

Actually, Capt, I'm NOT arguing that the Unlimited issue makes sense. I have read it. I agree that it should not have happened like that.

My previous post, however, was because I've seen you say before that Wolverine can handle Hulk on his own. Obviously, I didn't agree with this, so I wanted to bring it up to the conversation.

I know you said above that the two could not take Hulk together, but I'm going by past statements you've made, that's all.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 01:21 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Also, you said "yes and no". Can you please explain the "yes" portion, please?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 01:22 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Actually, Capt, I'm NOT arguing that the Unlimited issue makes sense. I have read it. I agree that it should not have happened like that.

My previous post, however, was because I've seen you say before that Wolverine can handle Hulk on his own. Obviously, I didn't agree with this, so I wanted to bring it up to the conversation.

I know you said above that the two could not take Hulk together, but I'm going by past statements you've made, that's all.

saying Logan can handle the HULK is a lot different then beating him. Handle implies abttling the HULK which logan can do he can not defeat the hulk, but he can battle him for a time

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 01:44 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Also, you said "yes and no". Can you please explain the "yes" portion, please?

could Logan possibly defeat the hulk? yes he could. as could spiderman. They have to get really lucky though.

Both to gather could fight Hulk for a dam long time.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 01:45 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

saying Logan can handle the HULK is a lot different then beating him. Handle implies abttling the HULK which logan can do he can not defeat the hulk, but he can battle him for a time

My apologies. By "handle" I meant "defeat". I chose my wording poorly there.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 02:51 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

My apologies. By "handle" I meant "defeat". I chose my wording poorly there.

no biggie.

wolverine has defeated hulk, but no if they fought logan would lose almost every time he may take a win if he got lucky.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 02:58 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

no biggie.

wolverine has defeated hulk, but no if they fought logan would lose almost every time he may take a win if he got lucky.

What kind of luck are we talking here? Like, a-gamma-bomb-happens-to-fall-on-Hulk luck? Or a-lucky-claw-swipe luck? Because the latter wouldn't make any sense.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 07:39 AM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

What kind of luck are we talking here? Like, a-gamma-bomb-happens-to-fall-on-Hulk luck? Or a-lucky-claw-swipe luck? Because the latter wouldn't make any sense.
a lucky-claw-swipe-to-the-nads-then-hulk-trips-back-and-falls-into-a-pit-of-acid-then-a-gamma-bomb-falls-on-him sorta luck laughing out loud

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 12:06 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote