KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Moon Knight #7 SPOILERS

Moon Knight #7 SPOILERS
Started by: doomsday45

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
doomsday45

Moon Knight #7 SPOILERS

Whats youre thought on the latest mooney ish.

I liked Khonshu a hole lot he is one of the most intresting chars in this series.

and many people have complained of the lack of action here but i think its entertaning.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2007 08:02 PM
doomsday45 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday45 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

From what I've heard of this title, not much happens in it story-wise.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 01:23 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Yeah, really not much has happened at all.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 10:54 PM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Not much action but it is still a good comic.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 11:07 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenobi

Good character

I thought the artwork and storyline to the new MoonKnight series was great but I did not like how Taskmaster was made to look like a punk. Once again Taskmaster has not been utilized to his full potential.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 02:36 AM
kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomsday45

Re: Good character

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kenobi
I thought the artwork and storyline to the new MoonKnight series was great but I did not like how Taskmaster was made to look like a punk. Once again Taskmaster has not been utilized to his full potential.

I agree but it was moon knight first battle in the new series so thats probably why he was such a punk.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 01:59 PM
doomsday45 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday45 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Well to be fair Tasky didn't even really fight Moon Knight. MK crashed his plane and Tony was trapped under a bunch of rumble and debris, plus he put several arrows in Moon Knight but he kept coming. He didn't get outfought as much as he was just beaten

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 07:12 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenobi

true

Originally posted by marvelprince
Well to be fair Tasky didn't even really fight Moon Knight. MK crashed his plane and Tony was trapped under a bunch of rumble and debris, plus he put several arrows in Moon Knight but he kept coming. He didn't get outfought as much as he was just beaten
That is true and since it is MoonKnights series Marvel has to puff him up so Taskmaster had to job to Moony.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 10:11 AM
kenobi is currently offline Click here to Send kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

taskmaster did do a good job demeaning him earlier in that issue, though. wasn't a bad showing, all in all. he's the crook, he's supposed to get beaten.

edit: well, in issue 5. he was pretty much a cry baby in issue 6. but, we did get to see his face for the first time, i believe. even though he looked like a young woman.

Last edited by Disappear on Feb 13th, 2007 at 12:14 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 12:07 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomsday45

I think that tasky was seriously injured when the copter crashed into the building...

Well thats my version of the story, either that or he was injured and couldn't stand sieing marc after all he did to him.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 07:26 PM
doomsday45

By the way i missed the issue with the flashback where mooney fights Bushwacker, wasit any good

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 07:28 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Disappear
taskmaster did do a good job demeaning him earlier in that issue, though. wasn't a bad showing, all in all. he's the crook, he's supposed to get beaten.

edit: well, in issue 5. he was pretty much a cry baby in issue 6. but, we did get to see his face for the first time, i believe. even though he looked like a young woman.

He does?
I've never seen Taskmaster's face. Any scans?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 13th, 2007 08:32 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote