KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Funny Books

Funny Books
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HigH ScholaR

Funny Books

ok personally i like funny books, but they are mostly hits and miss i would like it if the humour happens naturally then to put it in there becuase its a funny book meaning it will cause lots of problems.

becuase they are 'funny' books they seem to cause alot of character inconsistantces, messes with continuity and some how percieves charcters who are not directly involved in the book differently i.e abomination in she hulk.

but these kind of books creates stupid stuff like the magistrati and ccc chamber or whatever and things like 'a cosmic enlignment that allowed umar and Dormmanu(sp) the overcome Enternity.

and i bet theres many more like thses somewhere. However i did not make this thread to bash books that are made to be funny it's just that the humour mostly is there for the shock facter and screws with contiuty a bit.

whats your views.

PS come seriously Silver surfer not incontering or knowing poeple that surf or what drugs are.................................how many time has that uy connected with earths people cosmically let alone explore earth.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 10:16 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

people like you are why Slott and Giffen enjoy ****ing with the fandom with there funny books.

Jesus Christ. CONTINUITY SERIOUS BUSINESS.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 10:40 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

i don't understand.....i don't buy she-hulk books, the only funny book i've purchased are defenders.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 10:51 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
i don't understand.....i don't buy she-hulk books, the only funny book i've purchased are defenders.

your reaction and critiquing what was wrong with the continuity in said funny books are the primary reason they probably do it so much.

there not meant to be taking seriously which make it even funnier when someone actually does. there just fun little stories the writers feel like doing from time to time. Learn to stop taking super hero books so seriously and just enjoy the LOL's.

and if it bothers you so much just ignore it. It's not like these continuity problems are ever going to be brought up in any other book besides the one they originated from.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 11:11 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote