KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Who would be on your ideal KMC team?

Who would be on your ideal KMC team?
Started by: SpunkySmurph

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

Who would be on your ideal KMC team?

Just because these cock-stroking threads are fun...

Ok, so the name of the game is Construct Your Ideal KMC Team. Assuming KMC was a comic verse, and you were put in charge of creating a team of heroes (or villains)- who would be on it? Why?

-You can have as many positions on your team as you like, but aim for five to eight (otherwise you border too small or too large)

-Who would fill what roles would they serve on your ideal team? And, (if you're not too lazy), what powers would they have?

-The purpose of this thread is NOT troll bashing, or sock witch hunts. If anybody knows me, they know how I consider it imbecilic to make threads designed to bash and insult members who shouldn't be recognized. So don't do it.

Discuss. smile

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 02:11 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

People or characters? Is this "Iron Man/Spider-Man/etc." or "Smurph/Whirly/etc."??

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 02:16 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I thin kthe idea Digi is to make a team of KMC peopl

Whirly/Digi/Scoobs
Give them powers and say whether they would be villians or heros.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 02:25 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
People or characters? Is this "Iron Man/Spider-Man/etc." or "Smurph/Whirly/etc."??

People.

Assume we're all meta-humans.

Who would you have on your team.

Give them powers if you like. smile

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:18 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Who would your team be Smurph?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:22 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
People.

i'll get back to you...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Hmmm... give me a second.

Board Walker

hmmm

Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

People.

So basically we're supposed to come up with an "All Star" team, using the KMC teams concept(GLC, AMC, Cyberninja's, etc.)?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:24 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Honestly, I'd give powers to the people that I know would use the well, and make full use of those around them as well. People who have done good in tourneys, with varied and exotic strategies, like Blair, Scoob, maybe others like Khell, Goober, etc. Those things are about thinking outside the box, doing more than "Person X >> Person Y" and using each character to their fullest.

Fanboys wouldn't do so well...they'd overestimate themselves and die quickly.

But it would help to know about a character. Giving DC, say, Namor's powers would be awesome, because he's fully knowledgable of the power set without being deluded into thinking Namor is >> he really is.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:38 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

everyone in my sig. HulkBusters! Our powers we can all agree on. Bust Hulks!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:41 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Hmm this is interesting.

Once again I would have to pick people I would trust with having this kind of power.

I probably wouldn't give anyone over herald level powers though and probably more along the lines of Iron Man level.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:43 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'd make the KMC Authority, with a few changes. Minus Swift, obviously. I'd give someone creative Angie's powers. Someone appropriately pissed and calculating for MN'er. And I'd switch in a better Superman clone for Apollo (even though he's much better than his forum rep).

We'd also have the Carrier. Best. Base. Ever.

I'd be the Doctor. I wouldn't really trust anyone else with that kind of power.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:46 AM
Smurph
------

Smurf - I'd be team leader of course. I wouldn't be the team powerhouse, or the bookworm, but have that "Captain America" quality. A decent strength level, mixed with agility, MA, and maybe an extra or two. Like Spiderman meets Ironfist. Power wise? I'd imagine myself as Spiderman-level. Above a street-leveler, below your Ironmans and Thors.

Digi- Digi would be my co-captain. The Ironman to my Captain America. Also, like Ironman, he would be a fairly heavy hitter. Definitely a flier and a class 70-100. But I think he would have more hereditary powers than Ironman. Like a watered down Thor.

King Mungi- The brains behind the group. Mungi would be the analytical, COMM link updater, Mr. Fantastic-esque. But, he'd be less of a dork then Reed. And with a decent power level- probably a mutant, actually. Also a flier. Energy manipulator. Like a good-willed Magneto.

Soljer- My tactical coordinator. He wouldn't have memorized the first 100 digits of Pi, but he would give the orders for the dirty, life-on-the-line situations. Probably have a history of Black Ops training, and would shoot to kill. Also with physical enhancements, and cool gear. Like an American Black Panther.

Capt it Up- Capt would be the team loner. He'd have the dark side of the group, with the shady background, but still respected. Probably some sort of ninja/chi training, mixed with a couple meta/mutant powers. Something of a male Elektra, or a more powerful Daredevil.

Bigbran- The true team powerhouse. He'd be smart, but not the absolute brightest, and have a sense of dark humor. Class 100+. Like a smart Hulk. Maybe with a bit of flexibility and variation power wise.

Xmarks- The team telepath, and only girl. Probably a feminist, with high level mind-f*cking capabilities, probably from mutant genes of some sort. Fills the "we know we need 'em, but the piss us off" role. Also the team hottie. I envision tight leather..

*note: see Emma Frost

Martian Mind- The untapped potential role. Probably the "just a kid" role too. He'd have the required naivety and innocent youth qualities that are a must for any successful group. Probably an Omega Mutant, with either energy-based powers or 'other' powers ala Darwin.

Last edited by Smurph on Mar 7th, 2007 at 04:04 AM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 03:57 AM
darthgoober

Smurf - I'd be team leader of course. I wouldn't be the team powerhouse, or the bookworm, but have that "Captain America" quality. A decent strength level, mixed with agility, MA, and maybe an extra or two. Like Spiderman meets Ironfist. Power wise? I'd imagine myself as Spiderman-level. Above a street-leveler, below your Ironmans and Thors.

Digi- Digi would be my co-captain. The Ironman to my Captain America. Also, like Ironman, he would be a fairly heavy hitter. Definitely a flier and a class 70-100. But I think he would have more hereditary powers than Ironman. Like a watered down Thor.

King Mungi- The brains behind the group. Mungi would be the analytical, COMM link updater, Mr. Fantastic-esque. But, he'd be less of a dork then Reed. And with a decent power level- probably a mutant, actually. Also a flier. Energy manipulator. Like a good-willed Magneto.

Soljer- My tactical coordinator. He wouldn't have memorized the first 100 digits of Pi, but he would give the orders for the dirty, life-on-the-line situations. Probably have a history of Black Ops training, and would shoot to kill. Also with physical enhancements, and cool gear. Like an American Black Panther.

Capt it Up- Capt would be the team loner. He'd have the dark side of the group, with the shady background, but still respected. Probably some sort of ninja/chi training, mixed with a couple meta/mutant powers. Something of a male Elektra, or a more powerful Daredevil.

Bigbran- The true team powerhouse. He'd be smart, but not the absolute brightest, and have a sense of dark humor. Class 100+. Like a smart Hulk. Maybe with a bit of flexibility and variation power wise.

Xmarks- The team telepath, and only girl. Probably a feminist, with high level mind-f*cking capabilities, probably from mutant genes of some sort. Fills the "we know we need 'em, but the piss us off" role. Also the team hottie. I envision tight leather..

*note: see Emma Frost

Martian Mind- The untapped potential role. Probably the "just a kid" role too. He'd have the required naivety and innocent youth qualities that are a must for any successful group. Probably an Omega Mutant, with either energy-based powers or 'other' powers ala Darwin.

You wouldn't want me on your team Smurf?

stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 04:09 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by darthgoober
You wouldn't want me on your team Smurf?

Oh... goddamnit.... miffed

I actually meant to. After all, you're like a Yogi-Goober. Smarter then the average Goober.

Hmm...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 04:13 AM
darthgoober

Oh... goddamnit.... miffed

I actually meant to. After all, you're like a Yogi-Goober. Smarter then the average Goober.

Hmm...

Don't worry about it, I'm bad at remembering everyone that I'd want for something like this too. That's why don't normally try to come up with anything for these kinds of threads, there are just to many people I'd like to have on my side(it'd end up having a roster like the JLU).

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 04:16 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

....the hell am I always Iron Man? I don't drink, can't really get women (usually) and I'm anti-reg.

Guess it beats not making the team though *looks at goober*

stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 04:21 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I'm totally fine with being on Smurfs team.

Don't worry Goober,you can be one of the random chicks my character dates but then after being raped by one of our villians we never see eachother again.Ah,young love....

stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 04:21 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by DigiMark007
....the hell am I always Iron Man? I don't drink, can't really get women (usually) and I'm anti-reg.

Guess it beats not making the team though *looks at goober*

stick out tongue
You know he said Iron Man like not that you were actually Iron Man stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 04:23 AM