KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Best Marvel Team Leader

Best Marvel Team Leader
Started by: Rewmac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Best Marvel Team Leader

There are many and there were many teams in Marvel. Which Marvel team leader was the best suited for their team's leading and bythat who was the best leader?

Let's skip first place coz everyone is going to vote for Cap.

But there is Defenders,West Coast Avengers, X-Men, Brotherhood, Alpha Flight and so...

Last edited by Rewmac on Mar 7th, 2007 at 08:11 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 08:06 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

The answer to your question...

...just got assassinated in the pages of CAPTAIN AMERICA. sad

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 08:09 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Captain America by a landslide

- iconic figure to inspire citizens and teammates alike
- unfaltering belief in doing the right thing
- incredibly intelligent in battle tactics and strategy
- respected pretty much unanimously

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 08:12 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

He said skip first place cause Cap is gonna be #1. Much as I rag on him, I've gotta go with Cyclops. He's an excellent field leader.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 08:15 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He said skip first place cause Cap is gonna be #1. Much as I rag on him, I've gotta go with Cyclops. He's an excellent field leader.

Well, the thread title doesn't say '2nd Best Marvel Team Leader.'

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 08:21 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

I'd put Reed over Cyke.

He has to control Johnny and Thing.
He is much more intelligent and is much more important overall to his team than Cyclops is to the xmen, the xmen can afford to lose Cyke, but F4 can't lose Reed.

also, Cyke can't even get along with Logan.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 08:24 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Cyclops and Captain America always rank in the top 5 for me

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 08:27 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by masterbruce
I'd put Reed over Cyke.

He is much more intelligent and is much more important overall to his team than Cyclops is to the xmen, the xmen can afford to lose Cyke, but F4 can't lose Reed.

They have done just fine as IW as leader when Reed wasnt around.

I have to say Cyke, followed by Hawkeye.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 08:43 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Honestly with out Cap I would have to go with Tony Stark. The guy basically plans for everything and everything. Even coming up with the idea of cloning Thor just because What If.

Reed I don't think is really the Leader of the FF. He just is the guy they can't really do without because his tech really adds a lot of stuff but none of the FF really listen to him like a leader.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 08:52 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Originally posted by Blair Wind
They have done just fine as IW as leader when Reed wasnt around.

I have to say Cyke, followed by Hawkeye.
I would put maybe Hawkeye above due to the experience on the field and being a "soldier" makes him better than Cyclops. (pr is going to kill me)

On the other hand Tony Stark a good leader. He has the brains to do it.

Reed is intelligent but he has to only control 3 members.

Hawkeye,Cyclops,Tony or even Magneto has to have control over more and the way Eric does his job as the villian Magneto is just cool. I mean holding more or less an evil team kinda together and ordering them around is more than the good guys do. Good guys don't want to kill eachother every third issue on one team (exception of Civil War, talking about Classic Mags).

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 09:07 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Cyclops. Tony is great and I like him more than Cyclops, but in terms of inspiring people, getting them to follow you and knowing how to react to things in the thick battle I put Cyclops over him.

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 09:35 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Cyclops.

I would say Captain America but Cyke used to slap Wolverine around like a rag doll when he stood up to him. That gets my vote.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2007 09:41 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flame On!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wasp..................

- FO!!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 12:01 AM
Flame On!! is currently offline Click here to Send Flame On!! a Private Message Find more posts by Flame On!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Rewmac
There are many and there were many teams in Marvel. Which Marvel team leader was the best suited for their team's leading and bythat who was the best leader?

Let's skip first place coz everyone is going to vote for Cap.

But there is Defenders,West Coast Avengers, X-Men, Brotherhood, Alpha Flight and so...
Thanos is better than Cap anyway...

He'll dump your ass somewhere, and leave you... cool

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 01:18 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

best leader is cap hands down cyce sucks and tony can kiss my ass.

^Thor was a preety good leader to.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 01:37 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

After Cap?

Magneto.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 01:39 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

best xmen leader it depends on which team.

best alpha flight again depends on the team. Wolverine was there best leader for the original team however he would not be the best for some of there later teams

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 01:50 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Real Team Leaders:in my opinion
Cap
Cyclops
AOA Magneto
Ultimate Nick Fury
Baron Zemo

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 02:31 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter

Originally posted by masterbruce
I'd put Reed over Cyke.

-I think Reed is needed more as the team scientist than the leader.
-FF is a small team. Loss of anyone is going to be felt more than in a organization as large as current the X-Men.
-The worst thing a leader can do is to make himself irreplaceable. A team or organization that is dependant on one person is not a very functional one.
-Thing and Johnny may act childish from time to time but I don't see them as difficult team-mates. Especially since Reed is the best friend of one of them and a brother-in-law of the other.
-Cyke and Logan may bicker like an old married couple, but they also have a great deal of respect for one another and work very well together when necessary.

Also I'd like to suggest Storm. She's pretty much on the same level as Cyke as a strategist, but has much better social skills.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 01:12 PM
Drifter is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Rock
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cyclops. Intelligent and caring for his team members. Also ahs courages and is respected by his team members.

Cyclops, with Cap just behind

But the black GL, John Steward, is also a very good leadersmile

Rocks are like logs.
They are simply not very interesting.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 01:47 PM
Lord Rock is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Rock a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Rock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote