KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Design a 1 Million Character

Design a 1 Million Character
Started by: Symmetric Chaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Design a 1 Million Character

So here's the game. Take any existing character and extrapolate from his/her/its powerset to make it on par with characters from JLA1M.

I'll go first.

AmbushBug1M:

Capable of teleporting via enhancements to the original AmbushBug suit.

The enhancements include creating wormholes, instant teleportation anywhere in the universe at will, superluminal thought processes.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 10:39 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

starman one million: he's so crazy that a mere exchange with him can cause even the strongest of wills to crumble. seizures ensue.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 10:42 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

RAGMAN!!!1 Million.

He is capable of tracking and absorbing any soul,and can manipulate the soul energy in his suit for a variety of affects,like flight,shields and the ability to make soul-constructs.

Yeah,i made him weaker.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 10:42 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Martian_mind
RAGMAN!!!1 Million.

He is capable of tracking and absorbing any soul,and can manipulate the soul energy in his suit for a variety of affects,like flight,shields and the ability to make soul-constructs.

Yeah,i made him weaker.

Antman 1M big grin

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 10:47 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Static 1 Million: complete control over the electromagnetic spectrum, as well as gravity. He can create wormholes to travel great distances a la Magneto, except on an even greater scale.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 10:54 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Duperdope 1M...

Can travel anywhere and into any timeline instantaneously, can create avatars to do his bidding, possesses Imp-like powers, wields a sword which can cut the fabric of reality, truly immortal, can choose whatever power he wants upon reviving from his "deaths", controls the Worlogog, and has access to tech that can steal souls.

Yeah, he's badass! evil face

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 10:56 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Green Lantern 1 Million: Written without PIS/CIS

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 10:58 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Hot-Streak 1 Million: Can tap into the speed force granting him even greater speed, as well as an array of other speed related powers. His friction absorption has grown to include absorption and control of all kinetic energy.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 11:01 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Great Evil Beast 1 Million: You actually get to see his face

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 11:06 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zbucsz
Pimp

1 million HULK------Strongest thing ever can grow as big as the sun and crush planets wit a thought

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 11:37 PM
zbucsz is currently offline Click here to Send zbucsz a Private Message Find more posts by zbucsz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Captain America 1M

Is able to strike with the force of a class 100.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 11:52 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Spider-Man 1 million: HE IS AN ACTUAL SPIDER!!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 12:45 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Validus
Green Lantern 1 Million: Written without PIS/CIS

there was just a smidge of bitterness in that... stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 12:48 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

i lol'd at the last like 4 ones

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 01:44 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

xmeat 1million

abilities: gives huc sponge bathes on a daily basis, afterall fighting the government is dirty buisness!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 01:48 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Swing and a miss Red.

I didn't even smile.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 01:53 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Iron Man 1 million. He's not a giant douche!

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 01:53 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Originally posted by Martian_mind
Swing and a miss Red.

I didn't even smile.

i'll take my bench now

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 01:58 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Pick any current DC character.

Change their appearance a bit.

Amp up their powers to the max.

You now have a wonderful DC One Million character.

Tell your friends.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 05:02 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Hmm... A character imported to JLA 1M form?

Giantman 1M - Uses a suit made from tiny skeletons of a long loved techno organic race of miniature elves that doesn't enlarge him but actually shrinks the entire universe. His feet are made of a pair of Deloreans stacked on top of each other and his fists are black holes. His dreams are powered by a trillion suns, which in turn power his suit. He also wears the infinity gauntlet as a codpiece. Also, his IQ is Super Saiyan 1 billion, he moves infinitely faster than light, and is stronger than reality.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 05:56 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote