KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Mr. Master vs. GalacticStorm

In debates between the two, who do you find yourself agreeing with more?
This poll is closed.
Mr. Master 4 80.00%
GalacticStorm 1 20.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mr. Master vs. GalacticStorm
Started by: Nikkolas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mr. Master vs. GalacticStorm

Which one do you side with more often?

Old Post May 25th, 2007 06:18 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Mr. Master vs. GalacticStorm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nikkolas

I respect both of them

thank u bz

Old Post May 25th, 2007 06:46 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Mr. Master. GalacticStorm is full of shit most of the time.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 06:57 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Mr. Master. GalacticStorm is full of shit most of the time.

Oh?

Old Post May 25th, 2007 07:20 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Re: Mr. Master vs. GalacticStorm

They're both cool, you're still not.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post May 25th, 2007 12:31 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

MrMaster usually

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 25th, 2007 12:52 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

They both have their points and argue them well and as my knowledge of cosmics is not vast I don't comment when they go at it.

I have to say though out of the two I take notice of Mr Master more often, both have knowledge though and are good posters imo.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 01:14 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Re: Re: Mr. Master vs. GalacticStorm

Originally posted by Juntai

Old Post May 25th, 2007 01:31 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

Mr. Master. Galactic Storm is a great debator, however some of his Pheonix therories, like the fact that he believes she could somehow be LT lv make me wonder.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 01:55 PM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Re: Re: Mr. Master vs. GalacticStorm

Originally posted by Juntai

laughing out loud

Old Post May 25th, 2007 01:58 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

My feelings would be crushed if I didn't know you also said Darkseid beats Odin.

Thus rendering any value to your opinion suspect and probably incorrect.

Like I said, this site has a DC bias.

Last edited by Shin_Nikkolas on May 25th, 2007 at 02:24 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2007 02:22 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

My feelings would be crushed if I didn't know you also said Darkseid beats Odin.

WRONG!!!!

Bankai.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 02:29 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

laughing out loud

Old Post May 25th, 2007 02:37 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
WRONG!!!!

If you even consider for a moment Darkseid can beat Odin, you need to actually learn who Marvel Odin is.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 02:43 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

1) Interesting, when I defended Odin against Darkseid, saying Odin definately can win, but that I hold them about the same regard, when someone was talking about how Darkseid would walk on Odin. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...540#post8663256

2) Yet, my opinion is held mostly in high regard across the board, while the people in the thread laugh at your expense [in case you didn't see that.].

3)The forum has a proven Marvel bias, many times over. Check the "Marvel or DC or 3rd party Biased" thread, for example. Even though only so many people voted so far, Marvel is out in the lead, having twice as many forum-ites as 3rd Party and DC COMBINED.

That's why he said you're "WRONG!!!!"

Last edited by Juntai on May 25th, 2007 at 02:57 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2007 02:54 PM
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
1) Interesting, when I defended Odin against Darkseid, saying Odin definately can win, but that I hold them about the same regard, when someone was talking about how Darkseid would walk on Odin. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...540#post8663256

Good to know you've revised your opinion since this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...diN+Darkseid%29

quote:
2) Yet, my opinion is held mostly in high regard across the board, while the people in the thread laugh at your expense [in case you didn't see that.].

Good for them.

They're fully entitled to what they think.

Internet is all about freedom.

quote:
3)The forum has a proven Marvel bias, many times over. Check the "Marvel or DC or 3rd party Biased" thread, for example. Even though only so many people voted so far, Marvel is out in the lead, having twice as many forum-ites as 3rd Party and DC COMBINED.

By...what? A poll? Where ANYONE can vote ANYTHING? In fact, skimming over actual posts, most people say they are not biased to anything but go with what they like.

Old Post May 25th, 2007 03:13 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Good to know you've revised your opinion since this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...diN+Darkseid%29

Good for them.

They're fully entitled to what they think.

Internet is all about freedom.

By...what? A poll? Where ANYONE can vote ANYTHING? In fact, skimming over actual posts, most people say they are not biased to anything but go with what they like.

1) That was in short form, me prefering Darkseid over Odin, though as seen when written out, I hold them in similar regard. Call it personal preference.

2)Yep. Sure is. I was just pointing out the idea of the guy getting laughed at, telling the respected member who's held in far higher regard, that his opinion is suspect or incorrect. [Wondering how an OPINION can be INCORRECT anyways]

3) One example of many, however it still goes against your theory of heavy DC bias on the forum. For another example; Even the moderators acknowledge the Marvel bias. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...912#post8339409 Even with the insight that it has ALWAYS been that way, even prior to you -- or me for that matter -- joining and posting.
I also take it you skipped over the posts in the other thread containing "Marvel>>>>>>>>>>>>DC" and another guy explaining how Hulk is a more intricate character than DC publishing could ever accomplish.

Last edited by Juntai on May 25th, 2007 at 03:34 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2007 03:27 PM