KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Identify It

Identify It
Started by: Shin_Nikkolas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Identify It

This is a room containing memorabilia of Rick Jones in an alternate future. Also sometimes thought of as the Maestro's trophy room.

Can you name all the items in the pic?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 05:32 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apparently one of the items is the Battle City of Kandar.

Which means the Maestro came to DC and stole it from Supes.

Nice.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 05:44 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Re: Identify It

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Can you name all the items in the pic?
Yes, yes I can.

I just don't feel like it.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:36 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Funny seeing Mjolnir sitting on the ground because the dude who acquired all of that didn't manage to lift it.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 09:27 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Switch 07
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its been lifted to that container thing.

Thats not on the ground..

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 10:09 AM
Switch 07 is currently offline Click here to Send Switch 07 a Private Message Find more posts by Switch 07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Hyperion 07
Its been lifted to that container thing.

Thats not on the ground..

Not to mention the fact that, otherwise, the room would have had to be built AROUND wherever Mjolnir fell.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:10 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Soljer
Not to mention the fact that, otherwise, the room would have had to be built AROUND wherever Mjolnir fell.
And seeing as how it's up on that little pedistal thing... yeah, I'm in agreement that he lifted it.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:19 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

And even raising the ground underneath it is out of the question, seeing as how Mjolnir's propped up.

The only theoretical way it could have been like that without lifting, that I can see, is if Thor dropped it right in that container, which had the durability of adamantium...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:29 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Xavier's wheelchair xD

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:39 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Nah. The Hammer's been lifted/moved with machinery before. Cranes and what not.

The other theory is...

Maestro killed Asgard, therefore Odin, therefore breaking the enchantment.

OMGZORZ!

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:41 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who did he take the Kandar thing from?

Maybe he killed that guy. Be cool if it was Superman.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 07:58 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Soljer
Nah. The Hammer's been lifted/moved with machinery before. Cranes and what not.

The other theory is...

Maestro killed Asgard, therefore Odin, therefore breaking the enchantment.

OMGZORZ!
Doom has built machinery to contain it. smile

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 09:25 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by llagrok
Xavier's wheelchair xD
And Xavier?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 09:43 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I like how he has a poster of Phoenix up like it's his favorite band or something.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:19 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i see doc strange's cape, the nega bands on top of that podium thing(which begs the question why wont they use it), doom's mask and guantlet, i even see ghost riders motcycle

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 12:45 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

I see Shatterstar's sword, Hawkeye's bow & arrows, Cyclop's visor, and Daredevil's billy club.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:01 AM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i see black knights sword, doc ocks arms, and either absorbing man or the guy from the wercking crews ball and chain, and im not even gonna pretened to NOT be shocked that that Surfer's board is hing up with chunks bitten out of it

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:10 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

my favorite thing is apparently the Maestro rolled over to Stark industries after killing Iron Man in order to get all the other Iron Man armors, scuff up a little, and then hang them up.

anyone have any clue what that blue looking thing under sunfire's helmet is? in the glass case? follow directly underneath the right tip of Surfer's board. the blue, rabbit head looking thing?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 08:23 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by tjcoady
my favorite thing is apparently the Maestro rolled over to Stark industries after killing Iron Man in order to get all the other Iron Man armors, scuff up a little, and then hang them up.

anyone have any clue what that blue looking thing under sunfire's helmet is? in the glass case? follow directly underneath the right tip of Surfer's board. the blue, rabbit head looking thing?
Beast's hide? ots not in a glass case though... but the other two things aren't blue... are you talking about beast's picture?

Last edited by Creshosk on Oct 15th, 2007 at 10:12 AM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 10:09 AM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by tjcoady

maybe stark was fighting with all of them at the same time?

Wolverine's Skeleton? confused

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 10:28 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote