KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Superman Prime. Like or dislike?

Like or dislike?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I like him. 20 66.67%
I dislike him. 7 23.33%
Stuck in the middle and can't decide. 3 10.00%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman Prime. Like or dislike?
Started by: Nod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman Prime. Like or dislike?

Whether it be in IC, SCW or Countdown.

Do you like him or not, say why.

smile

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup
Thanks for the sig Passione.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 03:22 AM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Yes.

Pointless thread.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 03:44 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Yes.

Pointless thread.

Pointless poster. happy

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 03:50 AM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Nod
Pointless poster. happy
Pointless face.

Since when was a 12 year girl in 'The Killers'?

Last edited by One Big Mob on Dec 31st, 2007 at 04:07 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 03:54 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

the who?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 04:00 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I know there's some respect here for certain anti-heroes and villains for their bad-assery, but I can't see how anyone could view Superboy Prime/Superman Prime as anything more than a whiny psycho, murdering whole worlds just to feel special. Cry me a river - he can go jerk himself a soda. thumb down

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 04:13 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman Prime is one of the better "Crying psycho kids" out there.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 04:18 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not really, no stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 04:28 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by llagrok
Superman Prime is one of the better "Crying psycho kids" out there.

He's certainly no Anakin Skywalker.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 05:47 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

As sad as it may seem, I'm still waiting for Superman to bear out his gradual power increases and stop SMP's rampage. Maybe trap him in a nexus similar to the one Alex originally kept them in. Oh, and personally absorb the solar radiation out of him in a way that leaves him permanently depowered.

Go team New Earth Superman!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 06:29 AM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by lft4ded
As sad as it may seem, I'm still waiting for Superman to bear out his gradual power increases and stop SMP's rampage.
IC?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 06:35 AM
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Pointless face.

Since when was a 12 year girl in 'The Killers'?
Theres no girl. no expression

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 10:20 AM
Deadline

Originally posted by roughrider
I know there's some respect here for certain anti-heroes and villains for their bad-assery, but I can't see how anyone could view Superboy Prime/Superman Prime as anything more than a whiny psycho, murdering whole worlds just to feel special. Cry me a river - he can go jerk himself a soda. thumb down

Yeah because if your whole universe was destroyed before you grew up and you spent years in dimesnion with hardly anything to do looking at images of your uinverse you wouldnt go mad at all. You would be perfectly sane and stable human being. no expression

This is just a perfect example of people not putting themselves in the position of the characters and giving it thought.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 11:45 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah because if your whole universe was destroyed before you grew up and you spent years in dimesnion with hardly anything to do looking at images of your uinverse you wouldnt go mad at all. You would be perfectly sane and stable human being. no expression

This is just a perfect example of people not putting themselves in the position of the characters and giving it thought.

Normally all you come up with is complete crap and normally your wrong about almost everything, but you speak the truth there. thumb up

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 11:51 AM
Deadline

Originally posted by Nod
Normally all you come up with is complete crap and normally your wrong about almost everything, but you speak the truth there. thumb up

laughing This guy kills me.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 11:53 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alfheim
laughing This guy kills me.
I'm honored. happy

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 12:04 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by roughrider
He's certainly no Anakin Skywalker.

and thank god for that...

Originally posted by lft4ded
As sad as it may seem, I'm still waiting for Superman to bear out his gradual power increases and stop SMP's rampage. Maybe trap him in a nexus similar to the one Alex originally kept them in. Oh, and personally absorb the solar radiation out of him in a way that leaves him permanently depowered.

Go team New Earth Superman!

amazing how they've kept avoiding having the two go at it man to man in a proper fight isn't it? stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 01:16 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I like the irony of how he's suppose to be the Superman from our world so he's become what the Superman from our world would become!

There's no way anyone in reality with that much power would be a boyscoutt! wink

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 02:14 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Dislike...boring and repetitive..cries too much, and has way too many people making excuses for his lame unheard of pre crisis powers, and you cant be a badass and cry like a baby more than once

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 02:30 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Originally posted by starlock
you cant be a badass and cry like a baby more than once

Spider-man 3, Wolverine X3, yes I know but these were the only examples I could find

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 02:33 PM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote