KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Which fanboys annoy you the most?

Vote
This poll is closed.
Strength fanboys are the worst 3 33.33%
Speed fanboys are the worst 3 33.33%
Healing Factor fanboys are the worst 3 33.33%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which fanboys annoy you the most?
Started by: Scoobless

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

Which fanboys annoy you the most?

You all know the comic versus forum has far, far, more than it's share of fanboys, it's gotten to the point where you only have to look at some user names to know pretty much exactly what the post will say before you have to read it.

So which ones are the most annoying:

Strength fanboys?

They rep the Hulk no matter what, to a lesser degree they go into non-Hulk threads and rep the strongest character in the match (occasionally referencing the Hulk even though he's not involved)

Speed fanboys?

Speedblitz FTW!!!, whoever they see as the faster character in the match gets their vote as, like I said, Speedblitz FTW (even when the difference is as low as Beast Vs Moonknight)

Healing Factor fanboys?

Whoever can heal fastest gets the vote from these guys, they rarely care about other factors involved, doesn't matter if they could be KOd or incapacitated, if they heal they rule.

Other type fanboy? .... did I miss any obvious ones?

I'm not picking on any one character in particular (not even Superman, who is occasionally repped by all of the above groups) and I'm not picking on any particular poster (though I do have one or two in mind when making this thread)

::::::::::::::::

Yeah, I know this will probably get closed soon enough, just wanted to get a reading on opinions though.

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Aug 6th, 2008 at 04:16 AM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:14 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Reported.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:16 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123
Reported.

Sweet.

big grin

D'oh ... forgot to mention prep fanboys.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:17 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Superman's repped by healing factor fanboys?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:18 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Scoobless
Sweet.

big grin

D'oh ... forgot to mention prep fanboys.

Reported.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:19 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Griffin fanboys.

I don't know, I like him, but I think I'm still getting over the shock is all.

But Kimbo fanboys are the worst.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:20 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Griffin fanboys.

I don't know, I like him, but I think I'm still getting over the shock is all.

But Kimbo fanboys are the worst.

Forrest Griffin is awesome.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:22 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Forrest Griffin is awesome.
Until Wanderlei gets unleashed all over him.

Chuck could probably take him as well (which we'll see probably before the end of the year). And hopefully an in-shape/not hurt Shogun gets his rematch.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:23 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Until Wanderlei gets unleashed all over him.

Chuck could probably take him as well. And hopefully an in-shape/not hurt Shogun gets his rematch.

Forrest > Rampage

Rampage > Liddell

Therefore, I conclude that Forrest >> Liddell.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:25 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Forrest > Rampage

Rampage > Liddell

Therefore, I conclude that Forrest >> Liddell.
Pfft. The only thing that can be concluded is that Griffin has a better chin. Styles make fights fatnude... styles make fights.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:27 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Pfft. The only thing that can be concluded is that Griffin has a better chin. Styles make fights fatnude... styles make fights.

I was joking. Liddell has crazy take down defense and better striking skills than Forrest.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:29 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

I was joking. Liddell has crazy take down defense and better striking skills than Forrest.
That's what I figure as well... but Griffin continues to make me disappointed. Oh well, I guess we'll see after Chuck KO's his stylistic can, and fights Griffin.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:33 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

That's what I figure as well... but Griffin continues to make me disappointed. Oh well, I guess we'll see after Chuck KO's his stylistic can, and fights Griffin.

I'm waiting for Machida to rise up. He stomped all over Tito's ass.

And with Anderson Silva in the 205 weight class now, it's going to be awesome.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:37 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

I'm waiting for Machida to rise up. He stomped all over Tito's ass.

And with Anderson Silva in the 205 weight class now, it's going to be awesome.
Machida should have gotten the title shot already. He would beat Griffin as well IMO, but not as satisfying as W Silva would. I just want him to KO Thiago so all excuses for him getting the shot are non-existent.
And Tito got ass raped for sure. The dick still won't give Machida his props, but what Machida did was more exiting than what Tito planned to do... lay on him.

Anderson said he was going to step aside to let Machida get the title he deserves. Although I'd like Anderson to take occasional 205 trips. I mean, he's got no one left in Middle. Case in point; Cote vs Anderson.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:41 AM
-K-M-

Machida most definetly should have got a title shot already, but he isn't as dynamic as the other fighters so he keeps getting pushed back...sadly

Cote is a good fighter, but Anderson quality? Naaaa.

I actually posted one link of people who actually said it would take Silva and Liddell working together they could MAYBE take out Kimbo and went on how great he was. There was a group of people saying this.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:45 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Machida should have gotten the title shot already. He would beat Griffin as well IMO, but not as satisfying as W Silva would. I just want him to KO Thiago so all excuses for him getting the shot are non-existent.
And Tito got ass raped for sure. The dick still won't give Machida his props, but what Machida did was more exiting than what Tito planned to do... lay on him.

Anderson said he was going to step aside to let Machida get the title he deserves. Although I'd like Anderson to take occasional 205 trips. I mean, he's got no one left in Middle. Case in point; Cote vs Anderson.

Machida is going to beat Silva. And imo the only thing saving Griffin in a fight against Machida is his chin. Machida's striking is awesome.

Tito is an all around jackass.

Indeed. Middle weight was a joke for him. And he straight up MURDERED James Irvin as well.

Last edited by batdude123 on Aug 6th, 2008 at 04:51 AM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:47 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

He's fighting Thiago Silva. Alves is like 30 pounds lighter... Anyone can be knocked out. Machida could do it, but it's unlikely, also taking into account his style.

I kind of want to see Babalu hold the choke he's going to place on Tito for too long.

I wonder how many stitches Irvin got. laughing

Originally posted by -K-M-
Machida most definetly should have got a title shot already, but he isn't as dynamic as the other fighters so he keeps getting pushed back...sadly

Cote is a good fighter, but Anderson quality? Naaaa.

I actually posted one link of people who actually said it would take Silva and Liddell working together they could MAYBE take out Kimbo and went on how great he was. There was a group of people saying this.
I can see him KO'ing T. Silva and getting the shot.

Ya. Palhares is the only one off the top of my head with an OK shot of submitting him (in the UFC), but he's getting KO'ed by Hendo in their fight.

no expression
Both could KO him. And although rarely shown... both have better ground game than assy James Thompson. And hell, Mark Hunt couldn't finish Silva, but Kimbo could take both? Ughh...

Also, I want to see Sok do good (which he can), if only to show how good Machida is. big grin

Last edited by One Big Mob on Aug 6th, 2008 at 04:54 AM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:50 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I can see him KO'ing T. Silva and getting the shot.

Ya. Palhares is the only one off the top of my head with an OK shot of submitting him (in the UFC), but he's getting KO'ed by Hendo in their fight.

no expression
Both could KO him. And although rarely shown... both have better ground game than assy James Thompson. And hell, Mark Hunt couldn't finish Silva, but Kimbo could take both? Ughh...

Also, I want to see Sok do good (which he can), if only to show how good Machida is. big grin

James Thompson...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:53 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

James Thompson...
Hey, he beat Giant Silva...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:55 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Hey, he beat Giant Silva...

And got knocked the f*ck out by Butterbean in like a minute...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:57 AM