KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Canon Marvel/DC crossovers

Canon Marvel/DC crossovers
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Canon Marvel/DC crossovers

What crossovers between Marvel and DC would you like to see?

And then would you maybe want those crossovers to be canon for both companies?

I for one would like there to be some canon crossovers so long as they're well written and don't tread all over one character to the expense of another.

What do you think?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 09:42 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Brubaker and Rucka on a Daredevil / Batman crossover, Jae Lee on pencils.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 19th, 2010 10:00 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

I'd like to see some sort of interaction between...

Holt and Stark
Palmer and Pym

pretty much any of the counterparts would be cool to see.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 10:09 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Deathstroke/Deadpool, but I think it happened...dunno when or where though

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 19th, 2010 10:30 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

Primal Monitor Vs Pre-Retcon Beyonder.

This site would implode/explode over the ramifications.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 12:10 AM
theICONiac is currently offline Click here to Send theICONiac a Private Message Find more posts by theICONiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2

I'd like a team up between classic Deadpool and Deathstroke.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 12:26 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Captain Marvel/Thor or Wonder Woman/Thor would be cool. I'd also like to see an Invaders/JSA wartime one, too.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 05:16 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I think Marvel/Thor already happened once, no? Or am I confusing team-ups?

I want to see a better-done DC/Wildstorm crossover. Their attempt at one was botched, because it became continuity only for the WS characters, not DC. And since it was dream representations of DC heroes by an adolescent reality manipulator, we can't really glean anything about either side. But the potential there was amazing, and there were some truly awesome moments in the series, warts and all.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 05:39 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Digi
I think Marvel/Thor already happened once, no? Or am I confusing team-ups?

They fought in Marvel vs. DC. In an issue of Power of Shazam taking place after the cross-over, Cap recalls his battle with the "thunder god", so in a way, DC recognized it as canon, I suppose. Or at least hinted at it.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 05:44 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cartesian Doubt
Cognito il Sum

Re: Canon Marvel/DC crossovers

Originally posted by Omega Vision
What crossovers between Marvel and DC would you like to see?

And then would you maybe want those crossovers to be canon for both companies?

I for one would like there to be some canon crossovers so long as they're well written and don't tread all over one character to the expense of another.

What do you think?

New Gods, Marvel Gods crossover - written by either Morisson or Gaiman. Uses Platonic Idealism and String theory to explain the meta physics of literature, ties all deities together as a the incarnations of certain ideas, as a metaphoric immune system of literature to protect and guide the lower physical levels of reality from themselves - this because the Ideal realm is dependent on the physical realm, and conscious thought. Although the Ideal realm is the origin of meta physics, it lives in a symbiosis in a symbiosis with the physical realm. For example certain cancerous entities threaten all sentient beings, which would lead to the destruction of both the Ideal and physical realms - Gods act as transcendent immune system, to keep these cancerous entities in check, while simultanoeously guiding sentient thought, to ensure the prosperity of both realms. This Ideal realm is validated by string theory, which shows the Ideal realm to exist in a transcendent higher Dimensions of time and space.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 09:06 AM
Cartesian Doubt is currently offline Click here to Send Cartesian Doubt a Private Message Find more posts by Cartesian Doubt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by steverules_2
Superman/Batman annual 1 I think. Its concidered to be DC's non-official Deadpool/Deathstroke crossover. The guy was supposed to be an alt reality Deathstroke, but had a better HF, acted exactly like Deadpool and every time he was about to introduce himself he'd get interrupted at "Dea...". Slade almost cried while trying to kill him.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 11:09 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Silver Surfer / Superman + Batman (Batman gets some prep time, so this time there can be an actual fight).

Herbie Popnecker / Squirrel Girl

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 11:35 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Re: Re: Canon Marvel/DC crossovers

Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
New Gods, Marvel Gods crossover - written by either Morisson or Gaiman. Uses Platonic Idealism and String theory to explain the meta physics of literature, ties all deities together as a the incarnations of certain ideas, as a metaphoric immune system of literature to protect and guide the lower physical levels of reality from themselves - this because the Ideal realm is dependent on the physical realm, and conscious thought. Although the Ideal realm is the origin of meta physics, it lives in a symbiosis in a symbiosis with the physical realm. For example certain cancerous entities threaten all sentient beings, which would lead to the destruction of both the Ideal and physical realms - Gods act as transcendent immune system, to keep these cancerous entities in check, while simultanoeously guiding sentient thought, to ensure the prosperity of both realms. This Ideal realm is validated by string theory, which shows the Ideal realm to exist in a transcendent higher Dimensions of time and space.
Then at the end of the crossover Superman saves the day.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 20th, 2010 02:20 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Re: Re: Canon Marvel/DC crossovers

Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt

That sounds like Morrison more than Gaiman. laughing out loud

But I would certainly read that.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 03:22 PM
TheTyrant

Apocalypse-Wonder Woman, with CIS and PIS off. It would be fun to see Apoc turn his arm into a sword and stab Diana in the heart like Crucifer nearly did.

Also, a Galactus-Krona rematch. An actual fight, not the one we saw in JLA/Avengers.

Old Post May 21st, 2010 06:36 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Apocalypse-Wonder Woman, with CIS and PIS off. It would be fun to see Apoc turn his arm into a sword and stab Diana in the heart like Crucifer nearly did.

Also, a Galactus-Krona rematch. An actual fight, not the one we saw in JLA/Avengers.

laughing

no expression

Old Post May 21st, 2010 06:40 PM
TheTyrant

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
laughing

no expression

It happened in an actual comic. Are you going to deny that? Apocalypse >>>> Crucifer > Wonder Woman.

Old Post May 21st, 2010 06:44 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by TheTyrant
It happened in an actual comic. Are you going to deny that? Apocalypse >>>> Crucifer > Wonder Woman.

Well, you wholeheartedly believe that Apoc is an actual skyfather being, so any arguments I make will fall on deaf ears.

Old Post May 21st, 2010 06:48 PM
TheTyrant

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, you wholeheartedly believe that Apoc is an actual skyfather being, so any arguments I make will fall on deaf ears.

Sub-skyfather thank you very much.

I still want to see a scan of fully powered Apocalypse losing a fight.

Last edited by TheTyrant on May 21st, 2010 at 06:56 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2010 06:51 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

on a versus level, i've always wanted to see an all out Superman vs Thor, mostly just so i can see Superman get his smug face caved in by mjolnir.

Old Post May 21st, 2010 07:59 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote