KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Comicbook dreams

Comicbook dreams
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Comicbook dreams

Dont think I would've ever created a thread like that but this night I had a dream. And in that drem for God knows what reason I was Dr. Doom. I wasnt fighting anyone, I was hitting on some hot chicks and was like "Arr Go out with Doom!" lol That's really stupid but hillarious. So I thought this thread might not be such a bad idea.

In this thread you can post your comicbook related dream. Even if they stupid like the one above.big grin

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 06:32 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

I once had a dream where I was Ironman. My suit was basically trashed so all I could do was fire off repulsar beams. I didn't even have flight. My entire team was down and it was just me running in a city trying to fight Hulk who was chasing me down. I'm pretty sure I eventually won the fight by jamming into an electric generator somewhere and firing a massive repulsar blast.

I've had various other dreams where I was the main superhero of that world, yet for some reason my powers were not working.

However, the dream that Ive had multiple times since I was a kid is me running through an empty hotel being chased by the Joker. I can hear his laughter getting louder as I run. I dash into a room, jumping so that the two beds are between me and the door. He opens the door and is standing there with a knife in his hands. As he moves towards me, I jump out of the window - of the third story - and land in the passenger seat of the Bat-mobile. We then proceed to drive around town being chased by the Joker Gang on motorcycles.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 03:49 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Cyclops fighting the Juggernaut, and being amazed at how everything looked through ruby coloured eyes, even whille firing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 03:57 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I was web-swinging in a department store one time. That's really about it.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 04:17 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I was hiding in a forest from Psylocke who wanted to kill me.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2010 12:48 AM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I've had dreams like this since I was a kid, mostly where I'm my own original character, generally following a "fugitive superhero" motif.

The few times I've been a regular comicbook character, it's usually been Spider-Man.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2010 01:41 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

I was black adam and i was destroying an opponent that superman couldn't even hurt...

there was a theme song also: Land of Confusion

EDIT: i also had one where i was a child and i was chased down by a short fat demon in a suit&tie....i hid under my bed and he sent a giant vulture after me........

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Last edited by BlackZero30x on Jul 30th, 2010 at 01:46 PM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2010 01:43 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

I don't really dream about characters, but I had a dream recently where everything looked all water color, like the art from Elektra: Assassin. Couldn't really tell what was going on and my inner monologue was very cryptic. Shit like that.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2010 04:03 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Digi, close this thread quickly, before all of the forum's dignity is washed away.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 30th, 2010 09:45 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
I was black adam and i was destroying an opponent that superman couldn't even hurt...

there was a theme song also: Land of Confusion

EDIT: i also had one where i was a child and i was chased down by a short fat demon in a suit&tie....i hid under my bed and he sent a giant vulture after me........
Genesis or Disturbed?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PhilosophÃ_a
Digi, close this thread quickly, before all of the forum's dignity is washed away.
laughing out loud

Web-swinging seems to be the most common dream, I had few of those.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Jul 30th, 2010 at 10:20 PM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2010 10:16 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote