KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Comic Book Video Game Adaptations

Comic Book Video Game Adaptations
Started by: JakeTheBank

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Comic Book Video Game Adaptations

Which characters/titles would you like to see in a video game? Not a movie tie in, but an original, stand alone console experience? What kind of mechanics would you like to see?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 01:22 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Another Punisher Game would be good something along the lines of the PS2/Xbox game

and a Ghost Rider game.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 06:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I actually like the 3rd person punisher game from a while back.

Already getting GL and another Batman, so...

Superman, with some of the mechanics shown in the cancelled PS3 game.

Video:

That or another MUA/XML game that has Cyclops in it. And is on pc, as MUA when modded was awesome.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 07:25 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

That Supes game actually looks good shame on the cancellation.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 11:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Something in the line of Superman 64, it was awesome!!!

.... Just kidding.

I'll say like -Pr-, and I wish for another MUA/XML. Possibly, with a story line that would go more in the way that MUA 1. MUA 2 was great, because it featured The Hulk ( rock ) but in MUA 1, you had Strange, Surfer... I want the line-up of the Defenders, if there's a MUA 3! And what about adding the most awesome hero of them all, and I name Hercules!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 01:29 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Hot damn, that Superman game looked awesome. If they could do for him what Arkham Asylum did for Batman...

I'd like a Doctor Strange game for one. Action/adventure platformer type with a bunch of RPG elements such as leveling up and getting better spells and the like.

Daredevil would be cool, too. I see that one being similar in tone and style to Arkham Asylum/City, but with more of an open world feel. It would be neat to play as Daredevil and then have missions as Matt Murdock to break the monotomy of ass kicking and have to take on cases and help various clients in trouble and stuff.

On the DC side, a better JLA game in the vein of Ultimate Alliance would rock. Probably starting off with the Big 7 and unlocking other characters as the game progresses.

And Secret Six or Suicide Squad (which I believe they are making a Suicide Squad game according to an interview of Geoff Johns) could be a sleeper hit if done right. I can see them having moralistic choices during missions which can effect how the game pans out toward the end.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 08:27 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Something in the line of Superman 64, it was awesome!!!

.... Just kidding.

I'll say like -Pr-, and I wish for another MUA/XML. Possibly, with a story line that would go more in the way that MUA 1. MUA 2 was great, because it featured The Hulk ( rock ) but in MUA 1, you had Strange, Surfer... I want the line-up of the Defenders, if there's a MUA 3! And what about adding the most awesome hero of them all, and I name Hercules!

I actually had Hulk in MUA 1. stick out tongue

I actually had all four defenders. Plus most of the X-Men...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 10th, 2011 04:43 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

I really liked the Watchmen: End is nigh.

So it'd be nice to see something like that. Lobo would be an awesome character to play with in a game.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 01:46 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

A Green Lantern game. It'd be so awesome if there was a mechanic for designing your own moves/constructs rather than just having a prefab set of them activated by button mashing sequences.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 03:07 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

A Starlord/Gardians of the Galaxy type game.

Make it a mix of Mass Effect (for shooting), and Dragon Age (for h2h)... or KOTOR, but with better shooting mechanics. Exploration of different planets. Big bad guy is something hugely cosmic, or even the A-Wave (obviously a little different story).
Ya, I'd like that.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 03:23 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Omega Vision
A Green Lantern game. It'd be so awesome if there was a mechanic for designing your own moves/constructs rather than just having a prefab set of them activated by button mashing sequences.

We're getting a GL game, though I doubt it will have what you're talking about...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 10:21 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by -Pr-
We're getting a GL game, though I doubt it will have what you're talking about...

Of course it won't, its an adaptation of an adaptation.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2011 10:51 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
A Starlord/Gardians of the Galaxy type game.

Make it a mix of Mass Effect (for shooting), and Dragon Age (for h2h)... or KOTOR, but with better shooting mechanics. Exploration of different planets. Big bad guy is something hugely cosmic, or even the A-Wave (obviously a little different story).
Ya, I'd like that.
Forget what i said, make this shit!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 01:18 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote