KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Attention, Roleplayers and Sindarinespeakers!

Attention, Roleplayers and Sindarinespeakers!
Started by: RogerRamjet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

Attention, Roleplayers and Sindarinespeakers!

Hi everybody!

some of you, if not many may have heard of the browser rpg "Legend of the Green Dragon"
well we're a charming little community which happen to occupy such a server...:-)
now some of us thought of an experiment or a project, if you will...

the idea is to have a section within "LoGD" in which we and you can communicate in the "sindarine" tongue with each other. For those who do not know what sindarine is, well it is an artifical language developed by none other than J.R.R. Tolkien, spoken by the elves.

So if you're intrested in being part of the project, feel free to enter our little world! and don't worry none of us are proffessionals though we have the privilege of calling a professional sindarine speaker our own and she'll be happy to help you out with good advice! :-)

greetz

Roger

(note: for instant access to LoGD click the link in my sig and tell 'em i sent ya! big grin)

Sig by Scy!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 07:53 PM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

omfg..this is stupid..

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 08:41 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Well, that's not the server I use. I use http://www.lotgdaddiction.com and my name on it is KingDubya (I like the name). I am loyal to that server, so DO NOT TRY CONVERTING ME!!! stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 01:51 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

On the subject of speaking Sindarin: you guys are geekier than me (that is a huge insult). Either you'll have a translation book/site open, or you have it memorized, which would make you even geekier and you would not be accepted by most social standards.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 01:53 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Guys, just try to ignore the spammers.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Last edited by Trickster on Sep 12th, 2005 at 03:56 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 03:54 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote