KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » New Avengers Vs Old

NEW AVENGERS OR OLD AVENGERS
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
TIE 1 14.29%
NEW AVENGERS 3 42.86%
OLD AVENEGERS 3 42.86%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

New Avengers Vs Old
Started by: wolverine8888

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

New Avengers Vs Old

new Avengers VS old.

new Avengers line up is spiderman,wolverine,captain america, sentry,spiderwoman,luke cage, ironman, some black ninja guy I havent read who he is yet.

VS

Thor,hawkeye,captain america, ironman,vision,justice,she hulk,marvel girl.

To tell u the truth in my oppion I think team 1 will win but im not sure.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 09:18 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

OPS I MENT OLD AVENGERS NOT AVENEGER MY BAD

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 09:20 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Old Avengers have Thor.... but new Avengers have Sentry.... even though both teams have Iron Man, I think She Hulk and Vision tip it in the balance of the old Avengers.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 09:26 PM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

think about it thsi why both spiderman and wolverine can go toe to toe with hulk. she hulks just a weaker version of hulk she lose to one of them. also vision good but I don't think he could enough to tip a balance

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 09:29 PM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

just my oppion

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 09:29 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Who the hell is Marvel Girl?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 09:36 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Who the hell is Marvel Girl?

Thats what i was thinking. confused

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 09:37 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

she is also call warbird aka Carol Danvers

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 09:38 PM
stormfront13

yeah, marvel girl is also warbird, but wasn't she Ms. marvel

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 09:51 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Originally posted by wolverine8888
think about it thsi why both spiderman and wolverine can go toe to toe with hulk. she hulks just a weaker version of hulk she lose to one of them. also vision good but I don't think he could enough to tip a balance

Spidey and Wolvie can go toe-to-toe with Hulk when he's not that mad. She Hulk is as strong as a seriously pissed off Hulk. She beats down Hercules!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 10:08 PM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

im not realy sure to tell u the truth

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 10:09 PM
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol I dought she ever beat down herc thor never even beat down herc lol herc and thor always tie. u tryign to say she hulk beat herc. the thing about hulk saying they fight him when he not that mad are u serous there like no one that pisses off hulk more then spiderman.............wait nope there is one person and thats wolverine. trust me he always wicked mad when he fights these too. the other super heros are afraid to put woilverine and hulk in the same room lol.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2005 10:12 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Piedmon
Spidey and Wolvie can go toe-to-toe with Hulk when he's not that mad. She Hulk is as strong as a seriously pissed off Hulk. She beats down Hercules!

She never beat down Hercules, all she did was beat Mortal Herc in an arm-wrestling match. I still think even Mortal Herc would beat her ass cuz she doesnt have nearly good enough fighting skills to compete with him.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 03:25 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Hercules would never hurt a sexy like Jennifer. He will let her beat him for a one night thing.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 03:29 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jacobo0o

i think the it could go either way cause

sentry can take on thor

the new iron man would beat the original iron man cause his suit is better

spiderman vs. she-hulk all spiderman have to do is keep dodging she hulks punches and so.. to buy time until iron man comes over and knocks her out in one punch

and then from there on.... i dont know what will happen....

original could win.... but i see the new avenger winning too

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 06:54 AM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote