KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Celestial X: World

Celestial X: World
Started by: Shadow x 20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Celestial X: World

The ship roared out of the docks and headed for Russia. Inside their were a few students who passed the test.

Hyrum: Welcome. We have a mission. Your mission is to go into point7B3 and retrieve the object. The object is a yellow spear made of pure gold. We will arrive at Russia in a few hours.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 02:23 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Lance: *he raised his hand*

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 02:24 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Hyrum: Yes Lance.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 02:25 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( omg how long will this take ????? ))

im the original Dyingstar , so why should i waste my time on n00bs and retards ?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 02:26 AM
Dyingstar29 is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar29 a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Lance: "Is this a race to get the spear and get back?" "And do we have a time limit?" "Or do we just have to work as a teem to get this?"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 02:27 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Hyrum: You will need to work and live as a team with every student in this room. Their will be many traps so good luck.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 02:27 AM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Lance: "Ok."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 02:29 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The ship docked on the beach. The 12 students (including Jack and Lance) ran out. Jeff held the map to the golden spear.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 02:30 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Kyle stepped out of the ship. His pocketknife shined in the sun. "Alright, can I see the map, Jeff?"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 02:41 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Jeff: 200 yards northeast

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 02:47 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

"Alrighty then. Let's get started." Kyle started walking along the beach.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 02:53 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Jack followed in the back of the group as the group entered a forest.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 02:54 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Kyle walked a little slower. He took out his old rusty katana.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 02:58 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The forest grew deeper and darker.

Mike: Something doesn't feel right...according to the location on the ship to where we were suppose to go their shouldn't be a forest here for miles.
Jimmy: What does that mean Mike?
Mike: I don't think we are in Russia.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 03:00 AM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( can my character sneak on because you guys are taking like forever))

im the original Dyingstar , so why should i waste my time on n00bs and retards ?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 03:17 AM
Dyingstar29 is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar29 a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

(Then continue rping in Celestial X: The RPG)

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 03:18 AM
Dyingstar29
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( with who no ones there the last time somone posted was 3 hours ago cmon man let my character be a jackass and get on there ))

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 03:19 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

((Then invite people))

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 04:35 AM
Striding Cloud

(may i join if i can my character sasuke and cloud

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 07:02 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
The forest grew deeper and darker.

Mike: Something doesn't feel right...according to the location on the ship to where we were suppose to go their shouldn't be a forest here for miles.
Jimmy: What does that mean Mike?
Mike: I don't think we are in Russia.

Lance: "Not in Russia?" "Then where did the ship drop us off?"

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 12:20 PM