KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DN Kyp Durron and DN Kyle Katarn vs Darth Revan and Darth Traya

DN Kyp Durron and DN Kyle Katarn vs Darth Revan and Darth Traya
Started by: Xepeyon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xepeyon
Dark Helmet

DN Kyp Durron and DN Kyle Katarn vs Darth Revan and Darth Traya

Which team takes the fight?

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:26 PM
Click here to Send Xepeyon a Private Message Find more posts by Xepeyon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Overkill

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:33 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xepeyon
Dark Helmet

for which team?

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:34 PM
Click here to Send Xepeyon a Private Message Find more posts by Xepeyon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's Kyp going to do, manipulate a black hole? I'd put Revan against him or maybe Revan and Traya and that would be an overkill.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:37 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xepeyon
Dark Helmet

What about DN Kyle?

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:38 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know, Kyp was second to only DN Luke although they were miles apart. However Revan and Traya could take him, as he hasn't shown much with a saber, and his force abilities, although superior, have nothing to do with a vs. fight.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:39 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Kyp is the strongest here, but Kyle may be enough of a weak link to allow Revan and Traya to win.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:42 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xepeyon
Dark Helmet

How fast could Kyp beat Traya alone?

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:48 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good question, assuming Traya can't do her instakill technique.... And Kyp isn't a master swordsman.. Who knows.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:51 PM
Xepeyon
Dark Helmet

It all depends on Kyp beating Traya. from what I heard in another fourm, Kyle and Revan would duke it out for a long time. If kyp wins they could team up on revan. If Traya somehow wins, kyle's doomed.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:55 PM
zephiel7

Traya would pull out her trademark instantkill and the battle looks pretty bleak for the Jedi. I am pretty sure that Kyle would not be able to take it. The two would win, Durron being overwhelmed.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 04:30 PM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, Traya's instakill is debateable in regards to not having a life bond to the Exile, so it's not a move she can just throw out.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 05:46 PM
zephiel7

What do you mean life bond?

She used the technique at Malachor 5 without the Exile's prescence.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 06:13 PM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLAK FOX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think that people here seriously underestimate Traya and think that she sucks without her instakill attack. Her ability to levitate lightsabers and use them against her enemies was incredible and evidence of strong mastery of the force. I'm going to go with the sith.

Thanks to Jonathan Mark for the sig

Old Post May 10th, 2006 06:16 PM
Click here to Send BLAK FOX a Private Message Find more posts by BLAK FOX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zephiel7
What do you mean life bond?

She used the technique at Malachor 5 without the Exile's prescence.

You're not understanding my point. My point is she gained that technique as a result of tying her life to the Exile. Hence her ability to use it, as a result of the Exile's ability to use it, however she learned to control it, just like Nihilus.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 06:17 PM
zephiel7

Any proof?

Old Post May 10th, 2006 06:33 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, there was no evidence of her having the technique before her life bond.. Nihilus gained the technique because of the exile, but on a grander scale. The Exile had the tactic because he was a wound. So what would make you think Traya had it by herself.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 07:36 PM
Lightsnake

There's no evidence Naga had the power of illusions before the hyperspace war or that Exar Kun could fight with a double bladed saber before he killed Vodo...what's your point?

Old Post May 10th, 2006 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Lightsnake a Private Message Find more posts by Lightsnake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh what? Nice way to make no point whatsoever. Now try rereading my thread and throwing in a logical argument.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 07:57 PM
Lucius
Unknown

TDTD... there is no evidence at all that Kreia ever needed the Exile to instaskill the Jedi master. That theory was just some old crap Fishy came up with that Janus disproved months before you ever came here.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 07:58 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote