KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I hate cars!

I hate cars!
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

I hate cars!

My stupid brand new Volvo totally broke down on me!
The piece of shit didn't want to start!
Worse of all, black smoke started coming out of the hood!
All this in the middle of a busy parking lot!
I was sooo embarassed!

So I look under the hood, I dont know what the hell to look at!
I had to wait 5 hrs for my dad to get off work and pick me up.

It's going to be sooo embarassing tomorrow getting it towed! Hope nobody I know sees me! embarrasment

Anyone else have a crappy car?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 02:31 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Why didn't you just call a friend to come pick you up instead of waiting all that time just for your dad?

And if I had to resort to calling my dad he would come over real quick and fix the car himself. He's a top mechanic in our town, everyone knows him.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 03:06 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

This is why you buy BMW's big grin

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 04:10 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

BMW`s have problems with the newer cars.

It doesnt hurt to change the oil every now and then Tex.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 05:27 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

What problems? Every car I've owned is a BMW.

Currently have a 2K2 530i and have had it since last December, not a single problem.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 05:35 AM
UnknownBountyHunter is currently offline Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

BMW, Mercedes,Opel and VW have called back models the last year because of different faults with it.
Those are the German cars, Cars like Saab, Fiat, Volvo and some Japaneese brands have been called back too to get certain faults sorted out.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 05:46 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

buy a Skoda, they're reliable.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 09:52 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

oh really?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 09:53 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

yup...and cheap

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 09:54 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

My friend bought a Skôda octavia, cheap allright compare to simmilare models of other brands. But he had nothing but trouble

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 09:59 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

the tests of newer Skodas in newspapers and such have been all positive.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 10:01 AM
finti

it has, but I tested Skôda when I wanted a car and NO WAY. It was very uncomfortable to sit in

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 10:02 AM
PadmeSkywalker
The Next Natalie Portman

BMW's are expensive to own. My dad made me a promise to buy me a BMW if I graduate College. That's the only way I will probably ever own one. Right now, I own a 96 Ford. The peice of junk actually works quite well, but sometimes the Check Engine Light comes on and I get really annoyed because then it will go off. Then when I take it to a shop to be checked out, they claim there is nothing wrong with it. I swear I hate it.

I like Volvos. My friend has one, and it is so nice to drive. She barely lets me drive it, except when we leave class for lunch and we go to the pizza place right near our school. That's the farthest she lets me drive it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 11:58 AM
PadmeSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send PadmeSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by PadmeSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Never even heard of a Skoda... I don't think we have them here.

Don't be embarrassed Tex...just be happy that it's still under warrenty.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 01:35 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if it goes like this the only "reliable" car is Lada big grin

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 04:29 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

we were talking about cars Yers

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 04:30 PM
yerssot

well, they do move! ... downhill...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 04:46 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

hardly

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 08:27 PM
Julie
The Student

I had a fairly good car until I crashed it.....now I have another decent car, but I can't have it at school...such is life

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 09:15 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I was hit by a bus a couple of weeks ago and my mucka Carl had a little bump two nights ago.

Bad things come in three's so someone I know is due a crash pretty soon. Be careful out there folks. sad

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2002 09:41 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote