KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel Vs DC: The Clone Wars Round One

Marvel Vs DC: The Clone Wars Round One
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Marvel Vs DC: The Clone Wars Round One

Marvel and DC are going to converge into one world with all the different characters staying the same just co existing in one reallity the only problem is some characters are to similar to be allowed to coexist. The solution is to have the "clones" battle to see who is more worthy of existing in the new universe. What they've done in the past means NOTHING nore does who came first all that matters is who would win a completely random fight with the other. The winner gets to exist afterward.

Marvel Team
Sentry
Ironman
Moonknight
Hawkeye
Namor
Dr. Strange

DC Team
Superman (Norman version the one killed by Doomsday)
Steal
Batman
Green Arrow
Aquaman
Dr. Fate

No prep time total bloodlust no outside help or any weapons not usally with them. Hopefully you can tell which character is pared with which.

WAR IS ON!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 11:08 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

lets see, I wouldn't count moon knight staying....superman will of course win......the rest could go either way.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 11:48 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Re: Marvel Vs DC: The Clone Wars Round One

1. Sentry - Superman (Norman version the one killed by Doomsday)
2. Ironman - Steal
3. Moonknight - Batman - (without prep?)
4. Hawkeye - Green Arrow
5. Namor - Aquaman
6. Dr. Strange - Dr. Fate -- The dude have defeated abstract's (Inbetweener)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 12:05 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Are the ones darkened the ones u think would win???

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 12:31 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Superman
Iron man.
Batman.
Green Arrow.
Aquaman.
Tie.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 12:34 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
Marvel and DC are going to converge into one world with all the different characters staying the same just co existing in one reallity the only problem is some characters are to similar to be allowed to coexist. The solution is to have the "clones" battle to see who is more worthy of existing in the new universe. What they've done in the past means NOTHING nore does who came first all that matters is who would win a completely random fight with the other. The winner gets to exist afterward.

Marvel Team
Sentry
Ironman
Moonknight
Hawkeye
Namor
Dr. Strange

DC Team
Steal
Batman
Green Arrow
Aquaman
Dr. Fate

No prep time total bloodlust no outside help or any weapons not usally with them. Hopefully you can tell which character is pared with which.

WAR IS ON!!!

What do you mean normal superman dos version isn't the normal superman i can assure you of that, he got knocked out by a gas station explosion.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 12:46 PM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Re: Re: Marvel Vs DC: The Clone Wars Round One

Originally posted by Supreme being
What do you mean normal superman dos version isn't the normal superman i can assure you of that, he got knocked out by a gas station explosion.
I think he just means normal Superman, meaning no Energy, or KC.
I took it as CURRENT Superman either way, as pitting a 15 year old portrayal of Supes against Sentry would be kinda dumb, although he did still have an occasional feat, they had nowhere near the frequency they normally do.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 12:53 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

SENTRY
IRONMAN
BATMAN
CONNOR HAWKE [Green Arrow, ahead of Hawkeye & Olliver Queen]
NAMOR
DR STRANGE

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 01:26 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Why the hell is Steel fighting Iron-Man , right now his clone is Colossus.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 01:40 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Entity

Marvel Team
Sentry
Ironman
Moonknight
Hawkeye
Namor
Dr. Strange

DC Team
Steal
Batman
Green Arrow
Aquaman
Dr. Fate

WAR IS ON!!!

--supes (sentry is still too unproven imo to give him a win here)
--ironman
--bats
--arrow (close one, though . . .)
--aquaman (namor IS vulnerable to his tp, so i don't know how namor could get a win)
--strange (too many feats to go against him)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 01:45 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by leonidas
[B
--aquaman (namor IS vulnerable to his tp, so i don't know how namor could get a win) [/B]

Not very vulnerable , I believe he stated it was giving him a head-ache...that was it.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 01:47 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by grey fox
Not very vulnerable , I believe he stated it was giving him a head-ache...that was it.

where did you see that?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 01:51 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

where did you see that?

It was a scan , Aquaman had a shit-load of Marvel atlantians zoned out due to his TP stating that "They were a bit more complicated then a barracuda.' Namor then pipes in with the revelation that due to his mixed heritage he isn't zombified so much as having a head-ache.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 02:02 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

Originally posted by grey fox
It was a scan , Aquaman had a shit-load of Marvel atlantians zoned out due to his TP stating that "They were a bit more complicated then a barracuda.' Namor then pipes in with the revelation that due to his mixed heritage he isn't zombified so much as having a head-ache.

Happened in JLA vs Avengers #4

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 02:14 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

But the Moonknight fight depends on if it's full moon or not as well as Batman having prep time.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 03:34 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kang16
Restricted

Account Restricted

Namor wasn't in JLA/Avengers was he ?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 03:54 PM
Kang16 is currently offline Click here to Send Kang16 a Private Message Find more posts by Kang16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Turok16
Namor wasn't in JLA/Avengers was he ?

there were so many people in it he MAY have been. i don't recall it either. regardless, if he was contolling a sh!tload of others at the same time, it's not quite the same as it would be were he focusing on namor alone. AM's tp is very strong. i still don't see namor winning too often against AM. erm

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 04:40 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by don't shiv
SENTRY
IRONMAN
BATMAN
CONNOR HAWKE [Green Arrow, ahead of Hawkeye & Olliver Queen]
NAMOR
DR STRANGE

Except for it being Oliver Queen's green arrow that is exactly how i see it going down.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:00 PM
golem370

Batman only because of his experience over Moon Knight plus a White Suit What the f**k?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:22 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

there were so many people in it he MAY have been. i don't recall it either. regardless, if he was contolling a sh!tload of others at the same time, it's not quite the same as it would be were he focusing on namor alone. AM's tp is very strong. i still don't see namor winning too often against AM. erm

He appeared a few times in the background.

I think It's a stalemate between AM and Namor, but i give Namor the slight edge.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Oct 21st, 2006 09:24 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote