KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I'll Be Back (unfortunately)

I'll Be Back (unfortunately)
Started by: Sabrea

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sabrea

I'll Be Back (unfortunately)

i cant stand every1 just constantly trying to ruin my life...but im not gonna leave the forums permantly (i kno some of u will be upset bout that) i just need to take a break from everything...so I am gonna leave for a day or 2 and then come back and see if i can deal with u people...if u wanna talk to me (highly doubt that'll be ne1) u can look up my profile and e-mail me or IM me on AIM, im almost always on the com....so byebye for now!!
~Sabrea~

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 12:26 PM
Sabrea is currently offline Click here to Send Sabrea a Private Message Find more posts by Sabrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

I think you are just being over sensitive to others opinions, you can just remain on the boards and just ignore those that annoy you and listen to the rest of us - unless I am one that annoys you.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 12:32 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Sabrea, didnt' you read my other post about everybody just teasing you ? You have to have noticed that everybody teases everybody else here about something.

I'm sure you're a wonderful person with a lot of great qualities. I had to muddle my way through school and boys and all that rot when I was your age too. Believe me, you'll make it through and out into the world where you'll find bigger and better things than the trivialities of school life.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 12:35 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pinky
Freelancer...

Oh boy your at that age where u think everybody hates u and that nobody understands u.Been there!Done that!
Don't worry u'll get over it Sabrea!
I don't wanna be mean and all but my personal oppinion is that this break you are taking it's just for showing off.But as a said it's just my personal oppinion.
Anyway hope u have fun on your break. wink

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 12:35 PM
Pinky is currently offline Click here to Send Pinky a Private Message Find more posts by Pinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabrea

im back!! i cant stay away for that long, theres nothing else to do on the internet, so i guess i didnt even make it an hour away...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 12:56 PM
Sabrea is currently offline Click here to Send Sabrea a Private Message Find more posts by Sabrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

glad we are your last choise then

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 01:02 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabrea

last choice??this is the first place on come the second i get on the internet

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 01:04 PM
Pinky
Freelancer...

quote:
Originally posted by finti

Do i feel a little sarcasm there finti?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 01:05 PM
Pinky is currently offline Click here to Send Pinky a Private Message Find more posts by Pinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
im back!! i cant stay away for that long, theres nothing else to do on the internet, so i guess i didnt even make it an hour away...
could have fooled me stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 01:06 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabrea

which part? the part where i couldnt stay away, or the part where theres nothing else to do on the internet?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 01:07 PM
finti

nothing else to do part, but you should have figured that out yourself hence to my erlier post there
quote:

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 01:10 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Okay. Bye now, have a nice brea............oh! your back already. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 01:13 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabrea

oh, the fact that theres nothing else to do on the internet?? would u rather i go and find another forum to post at instead of here?? i could easily do that, but i chose to stay here...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 01:14 PM
finti

to me it sounds like "since there is nothing else to do on the internet I m here"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 01:23 PM
Sabrea

well, if ur gonna be that way then i can go over to HCO and apply for membership there...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 01:27 PM
finti

can you lighten up a bit, you are worse than a 4 years old who wont get it her way.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 01:39 PM
Sabrea

i want hayden here...NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW!!!!!...lol

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 01:43 PM
Dexx
wingless

oh Sabre...thank god i'm here in time......oh, you're back already. I just ehard what you said......Don't worry....you can talk to me.....i'll be a true friend....really....*snif*

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 01:46 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabrea

can some1 please explain dexx?? is he feeling ok???

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 01:53 PM
Dexx
wingless

no, i'm ok.....i just wanted to apollogise......for my behaiviour. I was a true jerk.

*People, don't explain my sarcastic tone. It's still working, she doesn't seem to get it yet*

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2002 01:57 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote