KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » black green lanturn vs white version

who wins
This poll is closed.
black 0 0%
white 1 100.00%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

black green lanturn vs white version
Started by: keak da sneak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keak da sneak

black green lanturn vs white version

who wins and how

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 03:11 AM
keak da sneak is currently offline Click here to Send keak da sneak a Private Message Find more posts by keak da sneak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

who about next time...use names

John Stewert Vs. Hal Jordon for example....

anyhow.....i don't even feel like inputing...

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Last edited by NiņoAraņa on Dec 11th, 2006 at 03:24 AM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 03:13 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keak da sneak

i say black guy wins

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 03:15 AM
keak da sneak is currently offline Click here to Send keak da sneak a Private Message Find more posts by keak da sneak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

i hate people like you.......

i really don't care if it was a joke or not no expression

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 03:24 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brian Oswald

this is really stupid

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 03:34 AM
Brian Oswald is currently offline Click here to Send Brian Oswald a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Oswald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Hate crime alert!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 03:35 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seaapple
Undersea Baron

You mean Kyle Rayner with the mostly black suit vs. Hal Jordan with the white gloves don't you.

Yes, you do.

Ok then.

Hal.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 03:54 AM
seaapple is currently offline Click here to Send seaapple a Private Message Find more posts by seaapple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

This is crap
Report!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 03:55 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

man......

unless this guy has pulled race shit before, it seems like you guys are reacting way too harsh

and honestly, I have no idea who wins....

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:00 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

He knows who the hell they are. And if he didn't it's easy to look it up on the net. This is really a dumb thread. And he's dumb for making it. ANd since there are several white versions, which one? He's just starting stuff.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:03 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

and you are joining "stuff"

all im saying is that mentioning the colour of someones skin is not all that inappropriate

you have all certainly chosen to interpret it that way, but that says much more about you than him

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:06 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by inamilist
and you are joining "stuff"

all im saying is that mentioning the colour of someones skin is not all that inappropriate

you have all certainly chosen to interpret it that way, but that says much more about you than him

OH please. it's the net. It's not like it's hard to find out thier names. And the black or white versions? Your acting like I"m the only one who saw that it was pure ignorance on his part. Ignorance is not an excuse for offending someone. Either he wanted to start shit, or he didn't take the time to do it right. Either way, it's inappropriate.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:08 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

he could have been trying to start something

by comming in here and saying "oh blah blah blah, talking about the colour of someone's skin is racist you idiot" you are joining whatever he has started

not to mention the hate directed at him is worse than describing a black person as black, or a white person as white

c'mon, what year is this?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:14 AM
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: black green lanturn vs white version

Originally posted by keak da sneak
who wins and how

You are filth. To awnser your question, we win by not being small minded biggots like you.

I don't care WHAT a person's skin is or what they look like or if they are gay or straight.

They still have feelings and conciousness and they are every bit as much of a person as I am.

People like you make me want to vomit. Grow up.

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:15 AM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NiņoAraņa
i hate people like you.......

i really don't care if it was a joke or not no expression

IT wasn't the joke Nino, HE is.

Co-signed!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:16 AM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

he could have been trying to start something

by comming in here and saying "oh blah blah blah, talking about the colour of someone's skin is racist you idiot" you are joining whatever he has started

not to mention the hate directed at him is worse than describing a black person as black, or a white person as white

c'mon, what year is this?

I'm not hating anyone. All I"m saying is it's inappropriate. He could have done it better. One reason we all dont like this is becuz we all love comics. We share that in common and we dont' let stuff like this creep onto the boards. Squash it now and it won't have room to creep by back in.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:17 AM
tsilamini

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm not hating anyone. All I"m saying is it's inappropriate. He could have done it better. One reason we all dont like this is becuz we all love comics. We share that in common and we dont' let stuff like this creep onto the boards. Squash it now and it won't have room to creep by back in.

What is inappropriate?

calling someone who is clearly a black man black?

sure he could have looked the names up, but you can read the posts as well as I, he has been totally blasted for this

im not saying its ok for him to be rascist or that we want that here, but this isnt an example of racism. Sure, that might have been his intent, but all he did was identify someone by their race and people are calling him filth

maybe not you, but you have said stuff like "squash it". Squash what? reference to race?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:23 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is inappropriate?

sure he could have looked the names up, but you can read the posts as well as I, he has been totally blasted for this

im not saying its ok for him to be rascist or that we want that here, but this isnt an example of racism. Sure, that might have been his intent, but all he did was identify someone by their race and people are calling him filth

maybe not you, but you have said stuff like "squash it". Squash what? reference to race?

Squash it means not tolerate it in the least form. You tolerate a little, and soon your tolerating alot. I'm not going to say anything more than it was inappropriate. I felt it was as soon as I saw it. He knows thier names. He's a senior member for goodness sakes. He's also on the net. Look it up.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:24 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Regardless of the intention, it's a stupid thread.

Just let it die.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:25 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is inappropriate?

Stop being naive, you know what he means. It's disgusting and it needs to be erased and he needs to be banned.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 04:26 AM