KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Foot Soldiers Vs The Hand ninjas

Hand or Foot lol
This poll is closed.
Foot Clan 3 37.50%
The Hand 5 62.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Foot Soldiers Vs The Hand ninjas
Started by: TheEvilHex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheEvilHex
Taco King

Foot Soldiers Vs The Hand ninjas

The Foot Clan Vs The Hand.

Like a ninja eating toast!!!!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 08:13 AM
TheEvilHex is currently offline Click here to Send TheEvilHex a Private Message Find more posts by TheEvilHex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Foot Soldiers Vs The Hand ninjas

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
The Foot Clan Vs The Hand.

foot clan 6.5/10

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 08:17 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

The foot sucks. Hand ftw. At least Hand guys kill themselves if they screw up. That's dedication. Plus, the hand actually manages to get shit done occasionally.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:19 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

four ninja turtles can't take out as many foot soldiers as wolverine alone could take out hand ninjas.

foot soldiers ftw.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:21 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by manorastroman
four ninja turtles can't take out as many foot soldiers as wolverine alone could take out hand ninjas.

foot soldiers ftw.

and who says the foot would fair any better against wolverine? confused

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:23 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

well, i believe the four turtles together could tear the crap out of wolverine. so it follows that if wolverine alone can defeat more of the hand than the four turtles (>wolverine) could defeat foot, then foot>hand.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:26 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheEvilHex
Taco King

well, i believe the four turtles together could tear the crap out of wolverine. so it follows that if wolverine alone can defeat more of the hand than the four turtles (>wolverine) could defeat foot, then foot>hand.
but every time a foot soldier dies he rises as one of the Hand. Hand wins 7/10

Like a ninja eating toast!!!!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:34 AM
TheEvilHex is currently offline Click here to Send TheEvilHex a Private Message Find more posts by TheEvilHex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Hand 7/10

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 09:36 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

really?

so i suppose the four turtles are more intimidating than colossus, storm, nightcrawler, and cyclops?.. a team wolverine virtually stalemated...

I suppose you think they're more dominating than darkhawk, black cat, human torch, rage, and speedball? another team logan creamed..

the hulk?
abomination?
the darkriders?
ghostrider?

I mean c'mon, hey're tough but you think they could take it to 2500 hand ninjas?

wolverine's just at a different level..
not necessarily in skill, but in everything else.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 01:14 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by jinzin
really?

so i suppose the four turtles are more intimidating than colossus, storm, nightcrawler, and cyclops?.. a team wolverine virtually stalemated...

I suppose you think they're more dominating than darkhawk, black cat, human torch, rage, and speedball? another team logan creamed..

the hulk?
abomination?
the darkriders?
ghostrider?

I mean c'mon, hey're tough but you think they could take it to 2500 hand ninjas?

wolverine's just at a different level..
not necessarily in skill, but in everything else.

Do you ACTUALLY believe that Wolverine > Hulk? Abomination? Ghostrider?

Though yes, Wolverine is certainly at a different level in some things.
PIS...
Smell...
Lack of Vocabulary...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 01:19 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Do you ACTUALLY believe that Wolverine > Hulk? Abomination? Ghostrider?

No he's not > them but he's well on his way to their levels, he's had two fights with GR both stalemated, 14 fights with hulk, and marvel recognizes he has a winning record, though that more has to do with brains vs. brawn.... and as for abomination.. well wolverine already laid him out cold.. so yeah i guess wolverine IS > abom...

Though yes, Wolverine is certainly at a different level in some things.
PIS...
Smell...
Lack of Vocabulary...

lack of vocabulary?

please.. the man knows 14 different languages, he probably knows more vocap then the turtles combined.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 01:24 AM
Smurph
------

No he's not > them but he's well on his way to their levels, he's had two fights with GR both stalemated, 14 fights with hulk, and marvel recognizes he has a winning record, though that more has to do with brains vs. brawn.... and as for abomination.. well wolverine already laid him out cold.. so yeah i guess wolverine IS > abom...

Hulk can lift a mountain but he can't beat Wolverine?

Ghostrider can take out DR. STRANGE but he can't beat Wolverine?

Colossus can't beat Abom, but Wolverine can lay him out cold?????

I sense something is off...

lack of vocabulary?

please.. the man knows 14 different languages, he probably knows more vocap then the turtles combined.

I'm really struggling not to make a joke about only being able to say 'bub' in 14 languages...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 01:31 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Hulk can lift a mountain but he can't beat Wolverine?
never said that.

Ghostrider can take out DR. STRANGE but he can't beat Wolverine?

Colossus can't beat Abom, but Wolverine can lay him out cold?????

I sense something is off...

somthing IS off to be sure.. i never said that gr or hulk can't beat wolverine strictly speaking I said that wolverine has stalemated them before...
also for collosus, he doesn't have admantium blades capible of ripping abom to shredds.. he has to rely on brute strength which abom's hide is very durable against.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 01:47 AM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

They both suck, and are complete cannon fodder.

They kill one another.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 01:50 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

somthing IS off to be sure.. i never said that gr or hulk can't beat wolverine strictly speaking I said that wolverine has stalemated them before...
also for collosus, he doesn't have admantium blades capible of ripping abom to shredds.. he has to rely on brute strength which abom's hide is very durable against.

Fair enough.

Then let me ask you something:

If the TMNT were Marvel, and they made as much money for Marvel that Wolverine did, do you think that they would be written doing all that stuff as well?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 01:51 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

F*CK YEAH!!!!! 21-21!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:00 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Fair enough.

Then let me ask you something:

If the TMNT were Marvel, and they made as much money for Marvel that Wolverine did, do you think that they would be written doing all that stuff as well?

you're asking me that like the ninja turtles don't have incredible respective feats in their own right...

yes they probably would be taking on very high level beings..

hell in the mirage and image universes they STILL DO that.

but look I simply don't think you can compare the hand to the foot like you did... why?

the hand regularly fights superpowered hereos, they even took down a sentinal... but the foot have been routed by about 100 swat members...
the hand are said to be respectively worth the value of a dozen sheild agents per ninja.. if you're at all familiar with sheild agents you being to understand how impressive that is.

the tmnt are tough, hell 'd say they're VERY high ranking in the marvel legions of street levels, but wolverine's at the top of that list.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:02 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Let's not take away from the point that both Foot and Hand ninjas suck noodles. Seriously, they're likes pennies except at least with pennies you can throw them at people. The only thing that puts one crap ninja team above the other is Trickster saying the Hand kill themselves if they mess up. The Foot can't even do that because they're poorly made robots and they just blow up when they get knocked over.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:10 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Let's not take away from the point that both Foot and Hand ninjas suck noodles. Seriously, they're likes pennies except at least with pennies you can throw them at people. The only thing that puts one crap ninja team above the other is Trickster saying the Hand kill themselves if they mess up. The Foot can't even do that because they're poorly made robots and they just blow up when they get knocked over.

LMAO

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:13 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

A dozen Hand Ninja's almost killed Captain America (who had some Russian guy as back up, I think)... Wolverine had to come and save his ass at the last moment. Hand FTW!

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:19 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote