KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Secret Societies :- is there a balance?

Secret Societies :- is there a balance?
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Secret Societies :- is there a balance?

We´ve all heard about the New World Order, Illuminati, Freemasons and other "world control" secret organizations, (especially after Dan Browns books sparked a fire)

But is there also a "secret contra society(s)" who secretly fight against these others who seek to dominate the world, enslave us with fear etc..

A sort of yin yang balance if you like.

After all its taking these "bad" society's a long time to get total control over the world.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 11:45 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Re: Secret Societies :- is there a balance?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bicnarok
After all its taking these "bad" society's a long time to get total control over the world.

Exactly, because either they don't exist, or as in the case of the freemasons, are completely misunderstood.

(I cannot wait to see the response from the overly paranoid and massively deluded on this one)

Old Post Jun 17th, 2007 09:30 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

My grandad is a member of the masons. ninja

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 03:34 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

So´s my uncle and he´s a nice sort of chap, he even tested me with the "handshake" a couple of times, well weird. Didn´t know what he was playing at at first until my Dad told me.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 06:19 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

patience is the key. the recent technology has allowed them to make there final push. total control in the past wouldnt of been possible.

you can see there agenda falling into place now, right in front of your very eyes

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 10:39 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Yes clearly the agenda is, under way...?

laughing I just cant put it in to words, your crazy in the head.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 12:08 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

yes and only an idiot would deny it.
hahhahahaahahahno expression

you act like this because you are afraid for the truth. and dont deny it because it is all too evident.

i know u cant admit to yourself magee, admit that you have been fooled. and you hate it dont you? dont cry though. we're all involved in this

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 03:09 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

good song by shadow gallery

Good day my fellow citizen
I don't mean to intrude
But allow me to get right down to the point
We've monitored transmissions
We calculate your moves
Did you really think you're hidden from our sight?
Your name's been added to a list that's been compiled
Our agency considers you a risk

Secret power I can't believe
Growing stronger I feel them
Strengthening their grip

So there you are you crossed the line
You pathetic little man
Well rest assured the worst you feared is true
In the seduction of society we play upon desire
Spoiled and drunk that's you

Can this be happening?
This world is just a grand facade
You're just a simple man at heart
A victim playing out a part
Oh I just want my freedom
Where are the ones who back you now?
I feel abandoned fee like
Screaming at the walls
Too bad the walls have ears
This never ever should have been
But that's the way it is

This is the new world order
This is the corporate sponsored
Changing of the guard
The march is on
I can feel it - I can feel it's tyranny
It's all about the power
This rising new world order
Strong arm of the law
The march is on
I can see it - I can see it's tyranny

The point you fail to see is
The simple beauty of our subtle mind control
Brainwashing media is all we need to set the boundaries

Advanced communication
You're at our fingertips now
We own the TV stations
Entertainment, Publications
Wall street is our breeding ground
The sphere of our control extends through
Governments and leaders who will buy our arms
Yes buy our arms and run our evil wars
Run our evil wars run this evil world into the ground

This your corporate sponsored life

I see through your disguises
Your rising new world order lies

You've no idea the power my new world order is alive

You don't really think you have a prayer
I don't know where to go to avoid your
Staring eyes and universal grasp upon all life
This world is mine!

This your corporate sponsored life

It's all about the power
This rising new world order rise

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 03:38 PM
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

has it ever crossed the minds of any of these nay-sayers to perhaps
ask some history professors what they thought of secret societies?

you'd be surprised what a lot of them say behind closed doors...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS7l6i4w11U

Last edited by Zahit on Jun 20th, 2007 at 04:46 AM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 04:41 AM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Originally posted by Deano

you act like this because you are afraid for the truth. and dont deny it because it is all too evident.

i know u cant admit to yourself magee, admit that you have been fooled. and you hate it dont you? dont cry though. we're all involved in this
Who exactly has fooled me? Up until about 3 years ago I was just a kid where things like this had no relevance in my life. No one has blinded me, fooled me or made me cry in anyway but if it makes you feel better then yes them bastards fooled me alright? laughing

Deano, the only man on the planet who knows "the truth", what ever that means.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 08:51 AM
Deano

i dont claim i know the truth. but im not going around acting like a jerk trying to ridicule everything that is being said, and calling people crazy.

if you want to talk about this in a sensible manner then do so. the 'acting an idiot' ploy is wearing thin, and just exposes your true character.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 03:18 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

i dont claim i know the truth. but im not going around acting like a jerk trying to ridicule everything that is being said, and calling people crazy.

if you want to talk about this in a sensible manner then do so. the 'acting an idiot' ploy is wearing thin, and just exposes your true character.

Maybe its wise to just ignore such people who arn´t willing to enter proper discussion and throw daft insults around. It just wastes searchers time, which is probably exactly what misleader's are here to do.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2007 08:08 PM
Ulysses
Hellblazer

The only enemy the secret societies (should) have are the conspiracy theorists, otherwise they're not doing a very good job of keeping their existence a secret.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 03:52 PM
Ulysses is currently offline Click here to Send Ulysses a Private Message Find more posts by Ulysses Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

exactly,this post describes magee and kharma dog to a tee.Like that other poster said though Deano,those two guys are really not worth the effort,they dont want to know the truth and will continue to cover their ears to it all.which we know,in the end,they will regret it big time.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 05:39 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Do you know the definition of truth? You might as well start a religion because all the facts you have are non existant, im sure you would find some people to hang on your every word waiting for the end in 2012. All I have seen for the majority of conspiracies including this one are web pages with a sky scrapers worth of words filled with paranoid delusions and no actual evidence or proof to back what they are saying, just that it will happen and when and I will be sorry etc.

Last edited by Magee on Jul 10th, 2007 at 07:40 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 07:37 PM
Mr Parker

Re: Secret Societies :- is there a balance?

Originally posted by Bicnarok
We´ve all heard about the New World Order, Illuminati, Freemasons and other "world control" secret organizations, (especially after Dan Browns books sparked a fire)

But is there also a "secret contra society(s)" who secretly fight against these others who seek to dominate the world, enslave us with fear etc..

A sort of yin yang balance if you like.

huh? confused

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 04:38 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or maybe they do have full control of the world, this is exactly how they want it! smile

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 06:20 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinneary
Ex scientia tridens

So Deano, how do you know what the secret society's plans are? As they're secret and the only information that you would have about them is what is available through mass media. Published books, websites, media outlets, all of these things are supposedly controlled by them, right? So how do you know the truth?

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during an interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 01:34 AM
Kinneary is currently offline Click here to Send Kinneary a Private Message Find more posts by Kinneary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Well you see it all started when he typed in www.google.com in his address bar and entered in Illuminati. He was then greeted with 32 million results and proceeds till this day reading over every one of them sites and there ocean of text, brainwashing him self and claiming to know the truth, may have also used books.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 01:55 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Magee
Well you see it all started when he typed in www.google.com in his address bar and entered in Illuminati. He was then greeted with 32 million results and proceeds till this day reading over every one of them sites and there ocean of text, brainwashing him self and claiming to know the truth, may have also used books.
It's a little deeper than that. He typed it in video.google.com aswell.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 03:05 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote