KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos & Dante vs Kain

Kratos & Dante vs Kain
Started by: Gumachi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gumachi

Kratos & Dante vs Kain

God of War II Kratos & Dante with all abilties(except Doppleganger & Bangle of Time) vs Kain-End of Defiance. Kain CANNOT use Inspire Hate. If the fight needs to be fair, Kain can have his Soul Reaver tooken away(that's up to everyone to decide).

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 07:41 PM
Gumachi is currently offline Click here to Send Gumachi a Private Message Find more posts by Gumachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

By end of Defiance do you mean scion or before he absorbs Raziel?

If its typical Defiance Kain then perhaps they have a chance, although he is not likely to have a chance if you take away his sword....

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 07:44 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Yes. End of Defiance. If he's too powerful, then he's allowed before he asorbs Raziel.

That's up for you to decide, if his sword gets tooken away.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 07:47 PM
Gumachi is currently offline Click here to Send Gumachi a Private Message Find more posts by Gumachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think he can have a good fight with them if its before he absorbs Raziel, allow him to keep the Soul reaver, but lets just assume Raziel did not allow the wraith blade to get absorbed into him.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 07:53 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Kain may take this one. He probably could take out Kratos easily, but he will have a little trouble with Dante.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 08:01 PM
leonheartmm

kratos kills any form of kain including scion
dante kills ny form of kain including scion

whats so hard about this?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 08:04 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gumachi
Kain may take this one. He probably could take out Kratos easily, but he will have a little trouble with Dante.

Agreed, Dante has the highest amount of speed and his time powers are a pain in the @ss although Kain can teleport to negate the speed and time powers to a degree. Kratos will be fairly useless imo, his strength and power mean little because he cant catch Kain teleporting and his long range weapons are limited.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 08:11 PM
leonheartmm

dante can teleport too, with greater ease, over greater distances and instantaneously without mist.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 08:13 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Originally posted by leonheartmm
kratos kills any form of kain including scion
dante kills ny form of kain including scion

whats so hard about this?

Bullshit. He barely could kill the Gods, without help. Now he stands a chance against The DARK GOD, Kain? LOL, Kain rips out his soul. Hell, 1 sip of blood and he has Kratos' power, or he could just TK push him, and The Blade of Olympus will be in his hands. Dante could resist TK with his Devil Powers, but, Kratos is screwed.

He probably does, but with Sparda, Kain will have some trouble(I know he beats BO2 Kain).

Kain can teleport at great distances, also: @3:35-3:36

@0:15 shows he teleported at a great distance.

Last edited by Gumachi on Apr 20th, 2009 at 02:36 AM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 02:27 AM
NemeBro

Gumachi you're a jackass.

"Dark God Kain?"

Lol.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 02:35 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

Actually, he was a Dark God in SR2.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 02:36 AM
NemeBro

Yay for irrelevant titles.

And Kain's TK is enough to restrain weaklings. People hype TK like it is some sort of unbreakable bond. It is a physical force to restrain physical objects, nothing more, and you're an idiot if you think it will restrain someone as physically powerful as Kratos. As for TKing the Blade of Olympus into his hands, I'm sorry, but Kain is not prying the Blade from Kratos' hands, Kain's TK is weak.

Also, your vids did not show Kain teleporting anywhere. no expression

As for ripping out his soul, you act like the Soul Reaver will ever get the chance to take Kratos' soul, Kratos shatters Kain into pieces with the Blade of Olympus.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 02:42 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

He did it Mobieus erm Ares did it to Kratos(I even think Athena/Helios stopped Kratos from hitting the ground in CoO). And I said "TK push. "

Re-look at it.

Heh, all he needs to do is hit him.

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Kain can only soul steal if he hits him with the Reaver, which would never happen.

That said, time slow ftw.

Kain is able to hit Alucard(time-slow), but he can't hit Kratos?

Last edited by Gumachi on Apr 20th, 2009 at 02:59 AM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 02:48 AM
NemeBro

He did it Mobieus erm Ares did it to Kratos(I even think Athena/Helios stopped Kratos from hitting the ground in CoO). And I said "TK push. "

Re-look at it.

Heh, all he needs to do is hit him.

Kain is able to hit Alucard(time-slow), but he can't hit Kratos?
1. Moebius is a frail old man. And the difference between Ares' TK and Kratos' is gigantic.

2. No, how's about you do an adequate job of pointing out where he teleports?

3. Alucard was not a Time God last I checked.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 09:16 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Moebius is a frail old man. And the difference between Ares' TK and Kratos' is gigantic.

1. Already broken this argument into bits

2. We all know Kain teleports in the hundreds of vids ive shown so how is it relevent...

3. smile

I love it when I toss over your arguments with what you yourself have said, although in the same thread? lawlz

Altho your information is incorrect, Kratos WAS God of War.....thats the only God hes been...

And Kain's TK is enough to restrain weaklings. People hype TK like it is some sort of unbreakable bond. It is a physical force to restrain physical objects, nothing more, and you're an idiot if you think it will restrain someone as physically powerful as Kratos. As for TKing the Blade of Olympus into his hands, I'm sorry, but Kain is not prying the Blade from Kratos' hands, Kain's TK is weak.

Also, your vids did not show Kain teleporting anywhere. no expression

As for ripping out his soul, you act like the Soul Reaver will ever get the chance to take Kratos' soul, Kratos shatters Kain into pieces with the Blade of Olympus.

As I said in other threads, Kain doesnt have to TK Kratos' arms, hands, legs or chest, he could just grab him by the head, if you can prove Kratos can put as much strength through his head, neck etc as he has through his arms then you may actually have a point...

Bias crap, Kratos is by far the weakest in this thread and the most useless....

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 10:30 AM
Gumachi

1. Kratos used TK?

2. Oh, sorry. Wrong video.

@3:36-3:35. The "other" video I posted shows he teleported at a great distance(but that statement was to Leon).

3. Never said he was. As I said; If he can hit Al by slowing time, he can hit Kratos without slowing time.

Can't 'God of War' be a title?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 01:31 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Burning thought
1. Already broken this argument into bits

2. We all know Kain teleports in the hundreds of vids ive shown so how is it relevent...

3. smile

I love it when I toss over your arguments with what you yourself have said, although in the same thread? lawlz

Altho your information is incorrect, Kratos WAS God of War.....thats the only God hes been...

As I said in other threads, Kain doesnt have to TK Kratos' arms, hands, legs or chest, he could just grab him by the head, if you can prove Kratos can put as much strength through his head, neck etc as he has through his arms then you may actually have a point...

Bias crap, Kratos is by far the weakest in this thread and the most useless....
1. If you think Ares' TK is less than Kain's then you are an idiot. Ares has TKed hundreds of Barbarian warriors into the air, popping their heads and whatnot.

2. Never said he didn't. But those vids did not show that.

3. Are you an idiot? Wanna know the difference? Kratos can actually travel through time, as seen when transporting the Titans to Mount Olympus. He has taken the power of the Sisters of Fate, did you even play the second game? Because for most of the game, that was Kratos' goal.

4. Let me try to explain this to you. Kratos would still have the strength of his legs. Which he can use to run, thus building motion. The TK around Kratos' neck would be broken because Kratos' legs would be able to move him through it. Try grabbing a grown man much stronger than you in his arms and legs by the neck(JUST the neck) and restrain him from moving. It's not going to work. And if you really think that for some reason Kratos' neck would be weaker than the rest of his body, lol.

5. Kratos is by far the strongest in this thread and if he fights Kain while Kain does not have the Reaver...Lol.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 12:17 AM
NemeBro

1. Kratos used TK?

2. Oh, sorry. Wrong video.

@3:36-3:35. The "other" video I posted shows he teleported at a great distance(but that statement was to Leon).

3. Never said he was. As I said; If he can hit Al by slowing time, he can hit Kratos without slowing time.

Can't 'God of War' be a title?
1. Obvious typo is obvious.

2. K. Never denied he could teleport.

3. How would he do that, considering Kratos has reacted to and has shown to be more agile than Kain?

It is.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 12:23 AM
Gumachi

3. So if anyone could take the control of the mirror, they have the power like the Fates?

3. Your the one who was babbling about him hitting Alucard by slowing down time. You act as if Kratos is faster than the speed of light. Kain zipped fast when he he stabbed Moebius. He wouldn't need to slow down time, he isn't that fast. And all I saying is, he wouldn't need to slow down time to hit Kratos. You said he needed time-slow to hit Al, but he wouldn't need to slow down time to hit Kratos. Kratos reaction is shitty. And if you were thinking for the little bolts Zeus throws, he hasn't done that outside of gameplay.

Kratos is the strongest physically, yeah.

Last edited by Gumachi on Apr 21st, 2009 at 02:13 AM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 02:05 AM
NemeBro

3. So if anyone could take the control of the mirror, they have the power like the Fates?

3. Your the one who was babbling about him hitting Alucard by slowing down time. You act as if Kratos is faster than the speed of light. Kain zipped fast when he he stabbed Moebius. He wouldn't need to slow down time, he isn't that fast. And all I saying is, he wouldn't need to slow down time to hit Kratos. You said he needed time-slow to hit Al, but he wouldn't need to slow down time to hit Kratos. Kratos reaction is shitty. And if you were thinking for the little bolts Zeus throws, he hasn't done that outside of gameplay.

Kratos is the strongest physically, yeah.
1. Maybe, maybe not, never been tested. Impossible to determine.

2. Because Alucard has no reason to be immune to it.

The Moebius feat? If you think that was some incredible feat of speed, you are full of shit, he moved like five feet. Whoa.

Kratos' reaction is shitty? Is that why he deflected Zeus' lighting at the end of the fight, which was a completely unavoidable occurrence?

Also, have you seen the GoW3 trailer? He clearly shows greater speed and agility than Kain in it.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 02:35 AM