KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » What is your favorite anime, or what anime are you watching now?

What is your favorite anime, or what anime are you watching now?
Started by: Irrylath23

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Irrylath23

What is your favorite anime, or what anime are you watching now?

My current favorite anime is Zero no Tsukaima Princesses no Rondo. Mainly because it is the one I am currently watching. I find that I do not like Louise any longer. I find myself wanting to bash in her head more and more.

Please do not insult others or bash people for their taste. If you do not like something express it point blank like "I hate mecha anime's." Nough said move on and ignore that category. Thank you

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 07:31 AM
Irrylath23 is currently offline Click here to Send Irrylath23 a Private Message Find more posts by Irrylath23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

I have several favorite anime, some of them are : Kaze no stigma(probably my favorite), Claymore, Darker than black, Trigun, Initial D, Dance in the vampire bund and high school of the dead.

Anime i am currently watching: Claymore

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 01:49 PM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Currently watching Hetalia: Axis Powers

Don't really have a favourite anime.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2013 01:54 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Irrylath23

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thanos-prime
I have several favorite anime, some of them are : Kaze no stigma(probably my favorite), Claymore, Darker than black, Trigun, Initial D, Dance in the vampire bund and high school of the dead.

Anime i am currently watching: Claymore

That's awesome I watched Claymore and I loved High School of the Dead. What do you like best about Kaze no Stigma? I've got to admit I am not familiar with it.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 12:18 AM
Irrylath23 is currently offline Click here to Send Irrylath23 a Private Message Find more posts by Irrylath23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Irrylath23

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Currently watching Hetalia: Axis Powers

Don't really have a favourite anime.

That's alright. I happen to always think back to the first anime I ever watched, which would be Yu Yu Hakusho, what about you?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 12:19 AM
thanos-prime

Originally posted by Irrylath23
That's awesome I watched Claymore and I loved High School of the Dead. What do you like best about Kaze no Stigma? I've got to admit I am not familiar with it.
The things i like the most about it generally have to do with the main character, He's an anti-hero which is my favorite type of hero and he has the power to manipulate the spirits of the wind, which of all the elements i like wind the most. and it's one of the only anime of all the anime series i have seen i can watch over and over.

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 12:34 AM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

That's alright. I happen to always think back to the first anime I ever watched, which would be Yu Yu Hakusho, what about you?

Yu-Gi-Oh! or Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. Forget which one I happened to see on TV.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 12:45 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

I don't have a particular favorite but for the sake of this I'd say Code Geass.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 02:36 AM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Irrylath23

Originally posted by Based
I don't have a particular favorite but for the sake of this I'd say Code Geass.

Code Geass was definitely interesting.. I can't really say much about it because I didn't watch all of it, but I thought Lelouche was a well developed character.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 02:51 AM
Irrylath23

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Yu-Gi-Oh! or Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. Forget which one I happened to see on TV.

In my own opinion after Yu-Gi-Oh the show wasn't all that great, but the enthusiasm the main characters have in each show has always amused me. I think Joey was a loveable character in Yu-Gi-Oh

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 02:53 AM
Irrylath23

Smile

Originally posted by thanos-prime
The things i like the most about it generally have to do with the main character, He's an anti-hero which is my favorite type of hero and he has the power to manipulate the spirits of the wind, which of all the elements i like wind the most. and it's one of the only anime of all the anime series i have seen i can watch over and over.

In Zero no Tsukaima Princesses no Rondo my favorite character is definitely Saito. He really sticks to his guns and doesn't care about social class or reward. He also puts up with Louise and grew to love her even though she beats him and never trusts him. And blows him up with her bad magic. He is persistant, once he sets his mind on something, he makes it happen. Even if he has pervy moments, that's what makes it funny. smile

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 02:58 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Favorite anime: Great Teacher Onizuka

Currently watching: Stein's Gate

Old Post Apr 10th, 2013 04:18 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

No real favorite, maybe Kaze No Stigma, but here's what I'm watching:

HSD Kenichi
Blackblood brothers
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Trinity Blood
Chrome Shelled Regios
Kaze No Stigma
Naruto

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 04:51 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
larisan

Bleach always my favorite and currently watching: saint seiya omega, Shingeki no Kyojinjojo, bizare adventures and magi and they all rock and deliver alot of what i look for in animes like the strong character bond, will to fight regardless of anything, the epic battles and music.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2013 03:32 PM
larisan is currently offline Click here to Send larisan a Private Message Find more posts by larisan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Attack on Titan & Hunter X Hunter.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2013 07:24 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Re: What is your favorite anime, or what anime are you watching now?

What is your favorite anime

One Piece.
what anime are you watching now

The last anime I completed was ZZ Gundam. I plan on watching Victory Gundam next.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 04:46 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote