KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Terror bomb attack in Essen, Germany

Terror bomb attack in Essen, Germany
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Terror bomb attack in Essen, Germany

The German officials suspect the attackers were influenced and/or part of the ISIS network in Europe.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...icle8508729.ece

An explosion at a gurudwara in Germany’s Essen city was a “terror attack” carried out by radical Islamists, authorities have said for the first time, terming it as an “entirely new” strike targeting the Sikhs.

After the interrogation of two detained teenagers, the investigators hold the view that the blast was a “religious motivated terror of the Islamist scene”, Essen’s police commissioner Frank Richter said on Thursday.

http://www.thelocal.de/20160421/sik...arrested-police

Police said on Thursday that two teenagers they have arrested in connection with a bomb attack on a Sikh temple in the western German city of Essen are linked to the Islamic fundamentalist scene there.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...ruiting-minors/

The terror attack on a Sikh temple by the Islamic State shows the group is trying to recruit more and more under-age sympathizers.

Last edited by Stigma on May 5th, 2016 at 05:48 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2016 05:42 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We all knew sooner or later something like this was coming. Thankfully nobody died. The two teens responsible should be put in prison for the rest of their lives. Let us all be glad these kids were super terrible at terroristing. Poor kids..they didn't even get to die for their nonexistent deity.

Old Post May 5th, 2016 05:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
We all knew sooner or later something like this was coming. Thankfully nobody died. The two teens responsible should be put in prison for the rest of their lives. Let us all be glad these kids were super terrible at terroristing. Poor kids..they didn't even get to die for their nonexistent deity.

Yeah, it's good that noone was killed there. On the other hand, I agree that the wave of terror attacks like that may be on the rise in Germany.

Also, these punks need to be treated harshly for what they did and intended to do.

Old Post May 5th, 2016 05:51 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stigma
Also, these punks need to be treated harshly for what they did and intended to do.

It would be awesome if they fed them nothing but pork in prison. I've said this before: they don't care about their own lives or the lives of other people. All they care about is their religion, so we need to start hitting them where it hurts. I want comical drawings of Muhammad tatooed onto these prisoners. I want pictures of their wives/sisters/mothers on the news..but in the photo's they should have nothing on their heads(that ticks them off too). I don't care if you have to photoshop these pictures.

Last edited by Surtur on May 5th, 2016 at 06:01 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2016 05:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

It would be awesome if they fed them nothing but pork in prison.

Nah, that would be inhumane. And we all know how concerned with human rights ISIS followers are.

I want comical drawings of Muhammad tatooed onto these prisoners.

On their foreheads, Inglorious basterds style thumb up

Last edited by Stigma on May 5th, 2016 at 06:05 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2016 05:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sub-humans shouldn't be treated humanely anyways. I'd treat a honey badger better then I'd treat a terrorist, and honey badgers are evil little shits.

Old Post May 5th, 2016 06:06 PM
Flyattractor

But we have to be nice to Criminals and Terrorists of al kinds.

They vote Democrat.

Old Post May 5th, 2016 06:15 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Flyattractor
But we have to be nice to Criminals and Terrorists of al kinds.

We can always provide them with a safe space... on death row. thumb up

Old Post May 5th, 2016 06:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well we treat terrorists very very well in this country. You see we tend not to execute them on sight. So we end up treating these people far far better then they deserve, and even sometimes we treat them better then some of our own citizens.

Anyways, I wonder if it's possible any of the refugee's that came into Germany joined up with ISIS?

Old Post May 5th, 2016 07:46 PM
Bardock42

Are you quoting Trump?

Old Post May 5th, 2016 08:09 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
Are you quoting Trump?

Not that I know of, but could you answer the question?

Old Post May 5th, 2016 08:49 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Anyways, I wonder if it's possible any of the refugee's that came into Germany joined up with ISIS?

Any...? LMAO, ALL of them.

Old Post May 6th, 2016 02:53 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I would just strap them to a couple ICBM's and send them started on the hajj to Mecca.

Old Post May 6th, 2016 01:56 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote