KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Full Powered Omega Iceman vs The Flashes

Full Powered Omega Iceman vs The Flashes
Started by: TheHulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Full Powered Omega Iceman vs The Flashes

Iceman at his full potential vs The Flashes separately.

1.Barry Allen

2.Wally West

3.Bart Allen

4. New 52 Flash

5. New 52 Kid Flash

All Pre-52 except mentioned versions. How many out of the these 5 can Bobby beat. No prep and no BFR.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 31st, 2016 07:49 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

They can beat him in several ways. Bfr is one way.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 4th, 2016 06:54 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

Can iceman not just revert to gas form as soon as he gets hit and then, with a thought, freeze their molecules

Old Post Jun 4th, 2016 07:13 PM
hutchy1345 is currently offline Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Can iceman not just revert to gas form as soon as he gets hit and then, with a thought, freeze their molecules

Not with all of them. Speed steal ftw, Wally slaps the shit out of him.

Now to wait for the "he doesn't usually speed steal right away" crowd.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2016 07:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

The link below shows why the tactic you selected for Bobby wouldn't work against some of the faster Flashes. The faster Flashes like Wally and Barry are simply too fast, and that is even ignoring some of their feats like 'faster than instantaneous transmission from across the galaxy' stuff.

Anywhere, here is a link where he saves an entire city by transporting over 500,000 people, carrying them in twos and threes, to a safe location 35 miles away (meaning each trip he goes out 35 miles and goes back 35 miles to the city, searches for people, grabs 2 or 3, and then runs 35 miles away and returns to do the same over and over until 500,000 people are evacuated). Oh, and he does this within 0.00001 microseconds. While a nuclear weapon is exploding.

Full potential Ice Man is simply nowhere near the better Flashes. The Speed Force is a greater deus ex machina than anything Ice Man could ever HOPE to bring to the equation.

Here's the link for those who don't read DC, and having a Flash like Wally or Barry vs Ice Man probably indicates lack of reading DC. It would be like me asking if a full potential Nightwing could take down, say, Loki. Or maybe even if Alfred, that's Bruce Wayne's butler for those who only read Marvel, can use a walking cane to cripple the Hulk.

Maybe not impossible, but so improbable as to be patently ludicrous, and only possible in the realm of PIS of the highest magnitude.

Here's the link:

http://4thletter.net/2006/09/flash-fact-jla-89/

Last edited by spetznaz on Jun 4th, 2016 at 10:40 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2016 10:38 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

That link is likely wrong; my interpretation was that he was even faster than that.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2016 10:45 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Can Bobby process info at the speed of light?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2016 10:46 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

Yes I've seen that feat before but my question is can they actually kill him, I don't think punching can hurt a gas

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 08:47 AM
hutchy1345 is currently offline Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Yes I've seen that feat before but my question is can they actually kill him, I don't think punching can hurt a gas

Two points - he would not have time to turn into a gas, and even if he started in gaseous form the effects of a mass passing through the gas multiple times at c speed would absolutely destroy it.

Now, if I wanted to give a longer answer I would tell you that what we call 'cold' is basically the slowing down of molecules (in the same way heat is the speeding up of molecules), and that Flash has literally slowed down the entire earth when it was being moved, and thus his control over the slowing down of molecules via the speed force is not only as developed as that of Bobby, but can actually cover a far wider scale (planet wide) with the only difference being that Wally's is through the Speed Force and manifests as a total freeze of movement, while Bobby's is through his abilities over cold and manifests as a total freeze (and zero kelvin, the lowest temperature possible, is scientifically the total stopping of movement - exactly what Flash can do).

But I will not get into that.

Suffice it to say that the gulf between Iceman and a Flash like Wally or Barry is absolute, which is why I was comparing it to me asking if Nightwing can beat Loki.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 12:39 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

Fair enough
Flash is pretty overpowered though

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 01:23 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Neither the flash thats mentioned here or iceman exist in comics. Fail thread

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 01:25 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol that is very true....

thing with 'full potential bobby' is that he doesn't strictly exist in one place at a time. if we assume full potential iceman is the same iceman that had that piece of apocalypse inside him, then flash could destroy his body, steal his speed, do whatever he wanted to him and....it wouldn't matter. his consciousness existed across the world, in all form of moisture.

http://i.imgur.com/MN8BZx9.png

he would simply reform from moisture in the air or, more deadly, from the moisture in flash's body who would assume bobby was destroyed. he was stabbed through the heart from behind in his human form and it was meaningless:

http://i.imgur.com/u8ZGORb.jpg

really, he can do pretty well anything he wants in this form. he would exist outside any area flash stole the speed from and destroying his body wouldn't matter. far be it from me to argue against a forum flash in 99% of cases, but even flash can't destroy all the moisture in the world, especially when he himself is composed of it. it takes a forum character to battle a forum character.....

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 02:44 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by leonidas

thing with 'full potential bobby' is that he doesn't strictly exist in one place at a time. if we assume full potential iceman is the same iceman that had that piece of apocalypse inside him, then flash could destroy his body, steal his speed, do whatever he wanted to him and....it wouldn't matter. his consciousness existed across the world, in all form of moisture.

he would simply reform from moisture in the air or, more deadly, from the moisture in flash's body who would assume bobby was destroyed. he was stabbed through the heart from behind in his human form and it was meaningless:

really, he can do pretty well anything he wants in this form. he would exist outside any area flash stole the speed from and destroying his body wouldn't matter. far be it from me to argue against a forum flash in 99% of cases, but even flash can't destroy all the moisture in the world, especially when he himself is composed of it. it takes a forum character to battle a forum character.....

Great points. But I think flash would only have to deal with Bobby operating inside battle distance. Bobby can't exist and operate outside battle distance per the rules. I doubt that full potential Bobby exists inside every living thing (that has moisture) in all universes.

Also without moisture Bobby cannot exist or operate. Moisture can be destroyed by transmutation.

-General Zod: Superman II

Last edited by h1a8 on Jun 5th, 2016 at 10:00 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 09:57 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by leonidas

Yea i despise forum characters. On kmc flash is unbeatable in comics he gets dropped my mooks. Meh

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 11:05 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by spetznaz
Here's the link for those who don't read DC, and having a Flash like Wally or Barry vs Ice Man probably indicates lack of reading DC. It would be like me asking if a full potential Nightwing could take down, say, Loki. Or maybe even if Alfred, that's Bruce Wayne's butler for those who only read Marvel, can use a walking cane to cripple the Hulk.
Or maybe......not everyone is into forum flash till the point that it is pointless to create a thread that has him and also as ridiculously op and powerful forum flash is, it's not like this is a skyfather versus meta thread. At the end of the say Bobby is an omega level mutant with near unlimited ''power''. So yeah it just that Flash has powers that turn any type of battle into his favor laughing out loud

But how about this then. Iceman get a 5 to 10 seconds head start in this battle. That's more than enough time for Bobby to suck the moisture out of any Flashes, if he decides to go that route laughing

edit: Oh and you don't have to be so arrogantly all knowing on us and say what is Marvel and what is DC laughing out loud relax pal.

WORD LIFE!!!

Last edited by TheHulk on Jun 6th, 2016 at 07:23 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 07:18 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

On second thought, even though it was just a joke. How about i really change the stips that Bobby has a good 5 to 10 seconds to do whatever he wants before Flash. Of course they start from a good distance away and Flash is not gonna stand there and let himself get attacked. Hell, i can take away speed steal.

Edit: These stips are for Wally and Barry only.

WORD LIFE!!!

Last edited by TheHulk on Jun 6th, 2016 at 08:10 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 07:59 AM
Mindset

Originally posted by h1a8
Great points. But I think flash would only have to deal with Bobby operating inside battle distance. Bobby can't exist and operate outside battle distance per the rules. I doubt that full potential Bobby exists inside every living thing (that has moisture) in all universes.

Also without moisture Bobby cannot exist or operate. Moisture can be destroyed by transmutation.
Bobby can exist within the water molecules of Flash.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 08:29 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by Mindset
Bobby can exist within the water molecules of Flash.
I think the argument here is that The Flash can defeat Bobby before or even during him thinking about any type of offense to use on The Flash. Honestly, what is the speed of thought? isn't it unquantifiable? laughing out loud

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 08:37 AM
DarkSaint85

quote:
Concerning Superspeed
It's said that the speed of thought is about 30 m/s.
Note that it's meters per second, not miles
Reference:http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2002/DavidParizh.shtml
(Now this isn't in stone, if you feel you know something that you believe is better, then go with it).

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 08:49 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I looked up everywhere for something like this! But is it truly accurate though? I refuse to believe hours of searching was wasted when the answer could be found just like that sick

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 09:41 AM