KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Isis leader still alive

Isis leader still alive
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isis leader still alive

So much for that plan.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 08:00 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Damn. Until this one man is killed, ISIS will muster fresh armies. They will return. And when they do we will not have the power to stop them.

If only we can kill him. Once we do all the ISIS wights will dissolve into sand.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 08:17 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chuck_Schumer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
So much for that plan.

Well duh, did you think the American CIA would dissolve anytime soon?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 08:36 PM
Chuck_Schumer is currently offline Click here to Send Chuck_Schumer a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck_Schumer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He was hanging out with John McCain according to Trumpers, so it makes sense that he's come out of hiding now that McCain has died. Trumpers, finally correct on something. Kudos.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 08:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
He was hanging out with John McCain according to Trumpers, so it makes sense that he's come out of hiding now that McCain has died. Trumpers, finally correct on something. Kudos.

Lol@ you managing to get triggered and make this about Trump voters. I rate this trolling 5/10

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 08:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol@ you managing to get triggered and make this about Trump voters. I rate this trolling 5/10

^ Has followed me around and commented on nearly every single post I've made today smile

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 09:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Has followed me around and commented on nearly every single post I've made today smile

Nobody is following you kiddo, be less triggered for once smile

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 09:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL I bet the word "triggered" is by far the most used word on this forum. laughing out loud

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 09:33 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Poor old Surt, I think you've broken him Rob. laughing

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 09:56 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Same guy who is obsessed with me lol. Same. Guy. You just can't make this up, oh leftists...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 10:04 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Poor old Surt, I think you've broken him Rob. laughing

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 10:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only thing Rob has broken is the hearts of his children cuz he spends so much time here away from them.

It's tragic sad

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 10:21 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The only thing Rob has broken is the hearts of his children cuz he spends so much time here away from them.

It's tragic sad

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 10:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Give them some attention, just don't tell them you're only doing it cuz you got shamed into doing it.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 10:27 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

jeez, what'd you do this time to set him off?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 10:51 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 10:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
jeez, what'd you do this time to set him off?

I started the morning today with a simple "Bingo" post (to your post) and this:

^ Votes for Trump & supports Trump, blames others on Trump winning. Too funny.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 10:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still waiting for you to prove you triggered anyone with the word "bingo" champ smile

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 10:55 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Still waiting for you to prove you triggered anyone with the word "bingo" champ smile

^ The sad thing, he won't see it even right now sad

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 10:56 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

that was it? wow. quite the firecracker, our surt laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 10:56 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote