KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Kylie Minogue

Kylie Minogue
Started by: evil_kitty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
evil_kitty

Angry Kylie Minogue

Does ne1 like Kylie Minogue?
I just hate her.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 05:12 PM
evil_kitty is currently offline Click here to Send evil_kitty a Private Message Find more posts by evil_kitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

NAH..I LIKE HER, HAVE NO PROB WITH HER...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 08:26 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

She's short and dumb! stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 08:34 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

I know guys who shoot in their pants at the very mention of her name but she does nothing for me at all. She's about as sexy as a bus shelter and her voice makes me want to stick pins in my eyes.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 09:01 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
evil_kitty

lol.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 02:57 PM
evil_kitty is currently offline Click here to Send evil_kitty a Private Message Find more posts by evil_kitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

I like some of her songs.
How can you say you hate her? messed IMHO that's unfair, you don't even know her in person.

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 05:29 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

quote:
Originally posted by Evy_O
I like some of her songs.
How can you say you hate her? messed IMHO that's unfair, you don't even know her in person.

exactly. her songz r actually pretty good. come into my world is my favourite. and also, i think shez in her late 30's. she looks pretty hot in that age!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 09:03 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

She's hot.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 10:19 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

she's a 40 year old SKANK!!!! (ok, maybe 30 something, but she's OOOLD! way to old for what she wears!)

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 11:26 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I'm one of the very few red-blooded males that doesn't find Kylie all that great. I see finer looking ladies in town every day.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 11:59 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

good boy smile

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 12:11 PM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

quote:
Originally posted by iluvpippin
she's a 40 year old SKANK!!!! (ok, maybe 30 something, but she's OOOLD! way to old for what she wears!)

Are you serious?
30 and 40 are NOT old! When you'll reach that age, you'll just be annoyed by such comments.
Sometimes us teens think like that cause life is ahead of us... but it's wrong yes

And Iluvpipin, just take a look at HOW women her age look, you'll see she's gorgeous for being 30/40/whatever wink

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 06:40 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

yeah i know ppl that age arne't that old, but theyre NOT ment to be wearing practically nothing! sick

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 09:31 AM
Yomammy

quote:
First of all, she's 35. Second of all, you could only be so lucky to have a woman (wife/gf) who at her age would have as nice of a body. No, it's probably not the best in the world, but she is a good example of what taking care of yourself can look like when you are in your mid-30's.

Now her sister Danni is definitely nicer looking IMHO. She'a about 3 or 4 years younger than Kylie if I'm not mistaken.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 09:46 AM
Yomammy is currently offline Click here to Send Yomammy a Private Message Find more posts by Yomammy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

quote:
yeah i know ppl that age arne't that old, but theyre NOT ment to be wearing practically nothing! sick

Ahh, I see your point! See, that's a must if she wants to be a pop singer stick out tongue erm

Old Post Apr 5th, 2004 12:53 PM