KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » General Grievous and IG-100(x2) vs. Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin

General Grievous and IG-100(x2) vs. Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin
Started by: ESB- 1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

General Grievous and IG-100(x2) vs. Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin

General Grievous with two IG-100 Mangadroids vs. Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin. Who would win this battle?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 06:33 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Lol there are too many combatents on one side. I bet General Grievous would be able to take Sasse and Agen on his own and Kit has no chance in hell to survive the droids. 2 of them kept Obi and Anakin buisy for a little while and they are better than any of these combatenst. The jedi are owned.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 06:35 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I agree 100%

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 06:36 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Erm, Kit defeated two MagnaGuards simultaneously in LOE. With a style that., might I add, has awed even Obi-Wan and Mace. So much for 'owned'. Although the trio may end up losing anyway.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 08:39 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Erm, Kit defeated two MagnaGuards simultaneously in LOE. With a style that., might I add, has awed even Obi-Wan and Mace. So much for 'owned'. Although the trio may end up losing anyway.

What you have to remember is that Kit's fight with the Magnaguards took place on top of a speeding monorail train. The Magnaguards had to magnetise their feet to avoid getting blown off, so their mobility was seriously impaired. Kit had no such problem. On stable ground, he wouldn't have quite such an easy time.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 09:41 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Interesting point there. Unfortunately, Magnaguards aren't that good in combat even when they have mobility. See the beginning of ROTS for details.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 09:43 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stratigo
Uber Being

I'd give it to Grievous, just because Grievous is trained to kill jedi. The two droids would be more of support and to make sure Grievous wouldn't get flanked.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Stratigo a Private Message Find more posts by Stratigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

it all depends if the jedi are intimidated by grievous. If they are they are dead. if not they can very well win.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 10:42 PM
Click here to Send Null ARC Avis a Private Message Find more posts by Null ARC Avis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Obi-Wan had some problems with an IG-100 in ROTS. Grievous uses a fighting style that is unpredictable and only the most experience Jedi (which would basically be Obi-Wan for he already battled 2 Siths) could take on 2 of them say Kit and Agen. The other IG-100s team up on Tiin and either kill him or wait for Grievous to get done with his Jedi killing.
Grievous doesn't rely mainly on fear for his movements are hard to predict and he can slice down any Jedi expect the strongest of them with ease.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 11:49 PM
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

did you read LOE (i didnt! i have it at home but am currently reading the cestus deception)

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 11:51 PM
Click here to Send Null ARC Avis a Private Message Find more posts by Null ARC Avis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

No, Obi-Wan pwned Magnaguards and so did Anakin. What movie did you see?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 11:55 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Hahaha shit. I thought it said 100 Magna droids not Magna droid- 100. Then I belive the jedi takes this, barly. That's why I said the jedi would be owned and that the fight had too many combatents, sorry.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 11:56 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Anakin might have but Obi-Wan fought the IG-100 a bit longer and after he sliced off its head it still fought on.
Now Obi-Wan and Anakin are a lot better then Kit, Agen, and Tiin.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 11:57 PM
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

in the book it said that obi can't beat 4 magnaguards. everyone except kit probably cant beat 2.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 12:01 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Avis
in the book it said that obi can't beat 4 magnaguards. everyone except kit probably cant beat 2.

That's hilarious, because Obi-wan DOES beat four at a time in ROTS. On Utapau.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 12:19 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

He crushes them with a giant cube. The arena here is just an arena with nothing else but these 6 warriors

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 12:25 AM
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

exactly he NEEDED that cube. without it the magnas would have won.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 12:27 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

That's speculation, Avis, and unsupported speculation. Based on what we saw on the Invisible Hand, Obi-wan and Anakin rather easily pwned the guards. They weren't in any real danger. Why would a few more suddenly spell doom? And remember that Obi-Wan is a Force user and they are not. He can push them back, jump up high, etc.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 12:34 AM
Null ARC Avis
The best, the elite.

it said so in the novelization. It said obi can't beat 4 beings that adapt to his style, etc.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 01:01 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Funny. He beat a couple of them pretty easy, and then beat Grievious, who is better than any of them.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 01:14 AM