KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » ROTS Anakin Skywalker Vs ROTS Mace Windu

Who takes it
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Mace pwns 0 0%
Mace pwns but not too badly 3 25.00%
Mace barley 7 58.33%
Anakin barley 2 16.67%
Anakin pwns but not too badly 0 0%
Anakin barley 0 0%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ROTS Anakin Skywalker Vs ROTS Mace Windu
Started by: Agusto Pinochet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Agusto Pinochet
Restricted

Account Restricted

ROTS Anakin Skywalker Vs ROTS Mace Windu

who wins?

1.lightsabers
2.force
3.all-out

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 11:21 PM
Click here to Send Agusto Pinochet a Private Message Find more posts by Agusto Pinochet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agusto Pinochet
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think.

1.mace is slightly better here.
2.anakin is superior with the force, but not by leagues or anything.
3.I think mace is better than dooku but not by much but anakin>dooku. i think mace wins here in close fights or 6 out of 10 maybe 7 as lucas said you have to be yoda or mace to compete with the emperor and nick gillard said mace is second only to yoda/sidious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF8cf8fEwQU

MUST READ, NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY by Gary Allen.

http://www.whale.to/b/allen_b1.html

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 11:23 PM
Click here to Send Agusto Pinochet a Private Message Find more posts by Agusto Pinochet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Sabers- Anakin slightly

Force- Mace

All out- Mace

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 11:24 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agusto Pinochet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Sabers- Anakin slightly

Force- Mace

All out- Mace

I would think mace is better in sabers and anakin better with the force. maces main speciality is his saber skills.

in saber skill rankings for the PT I would say something like

1.Yoda
2.Sidious
3.Windu
4.Anakin
5.Dooku
6.Maul
7.Kenobi
8.Ventress
9.Opress
10.Fisto

Last edited by Agusto Pinochet on Jan 3rd, 2016 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 11:26 PM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Originally posted by Agusto Pinochet
I would think mace is better in sabers and anakin better with the force. maces main speciality is his saber skills.

in saber skill rankings for the PT I would say

1.Yoda
2.Sidious
3.Windu
4.Anakin
5.Dooku
6.Maul/Kenobi

To me it's hard to say because Anakin beat Dooku and I believe Dooku to be either equal or greater than Mace but not by much and Anakin was stated to be a 9 by Nick Gillard alongside the likes of Yoda and Sidious.

IMO
1.Sidious/Yoda
2. Anakin
3. Dooku/Obi Wan
4. Obi Wan/Maul

I took Anakin at his time during invisible hand.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 11:29 PM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agusto Pinochet
Restricted

Account Restricted

To me it's hard to say because Anakin beat Dooku and I believe Dooku to be either equal or greater than Mace but not by much and Anakin was stated to be a 9 by Nick Gillard alongside the likes of Yoda and Sidious.

IMO
1.Sidious/Yoda
2. Anakin
3. Dooku/Obi Wan
4. Obi Wan/Maul

I took Anakin at his time during invisible hand.

yeah the only ones with confirmed 9 rankings are yoda, sidious, anakin, and windu idk if dooku is level 9 he might be a high 8.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 11:41 PM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

yeah the only ones with confirmed 9 rankings are yoda, sidious, anakin, and windu idk if dooku is level 9 he might be a high 8.

I know Sidious and Yoda are 9s but Mace isn't. At least without Vaapad.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 12:10 AM
Agusto Pinochet
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know Sidious and Yoda are 9s but Mace isn't. At least without Vaapad.

They said level 9 is sidious/yoda/mace/anakin. Sidious/Yoda are better with a lightsaber than Windu but not by much also i dont get the vaapad thing.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 12:20 AM
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

They said level 9 is sidious/yoda/mace/anakin. Sidious/Yoda are better with a lightsaber than Windu but not by much also i dont get the vaapad thing.

The ROTS novel explains it. Without it Mace wouldn't have been able to compete which is why I was confused as to why he would be a 9. He's probably a nine when with Vaapad. Also Anakin was a 9 when he was focused. Sidious and Yoda are 9s all around.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 01:58 AM
Agusto Pinochet
Restricted

Account Restricted

The ROTS novel explains it. Without it Mace wouldn't have been able to compete which is why I was confused as to why he would be a 9. He's probably a nine when with Vaapad. Also Anakin was a 9 when he was focused. Sidious and Yoda are 9s all around.

How would vaapad effect his dueling skill though. His skill should be the same regardless.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 02:08 AM
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Antoine Bandele has covered this match up here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2-cDFfhppk

Yes, it's not official but I feel Antoine provides valid feats and claims which is more than I can say for others. I feel Anakin should've got the physicality edge and dueling should have been equal.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 02:40 AM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

It amazes me how despite the harassment you get for posting those links, you are still determined to preach the gospel of YouTube, Nus.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 02:46 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agusto Pinochet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Y does everyone have a SW youtube versus channel wtf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF8cf8fEwQU

MUST READ, NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY by Gary Allen.

http://www.whale.to/b/allen_b1.html

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 03:30 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Initially it was just Jensaarai, but now it's a trend lol. Ngl there was even a point when I considered making one, but I lost interest fairly early on in drafting.

As for the fight, at this point it honestly depends on whether we're using Legends material or going strictly by canon.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 04:37 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agusto Pinochet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Initially it was just Jensaarai, but now it's a trend lol. Ngl there was even a point when I considered making one, but I lost interest fairly early on in drafting.

As for the fight, at this point it honestly depends on whether we're using Legends material or going strictly by canon.

Canon Mace would take Canon Anakin, but EU Anakin should take EU Mace. If were using that.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 04:46 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Windu wins.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 05:09 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Canon Mace would take Canon Anakin, but EU Anakin should take EU Mace. If were using that.

Nah. Canon Mace didn't obliterate Maul in two seconds, so he's obviously not Sidious-tier, not to mention Vaapad is still a thing.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 05:40 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agusto Pinochet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Nah. Canon Mace didn't obliterate Maul in two seconds, so he's obviously not Sidious-tier, not to mention Vaapad is still a thing.

Well to be fair Sidious didint eliminate Maul in two seconds, more like 30seconds in their saber fight and Mace vs Maul was not even a page just 1 panel. But I do agree Mace isint Sidious tier at all in canon. In the EU Mace wasint that far above Kolar/Tiin and wasint as impresive as the canon.

Last edited by Agusto Pinochet on Jan 4th, 2016 at 05:49 AM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 05:45 AM
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Mace is less impressive in canon and doesn't even have the accolades he used to anymore. He places Anakin firmly above him, and Yoda so that's iffy, and his best Force feat is pushing a tank. Even his defeating of Sidious is put in question several times. And the fight between Sidious and Maul was more of Sidious toying with Maul than an even battle.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 05:59 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Mace earns a spot next to Darth Bane in the grave

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 06:00 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote