KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Vader

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Vader
Started by: Tek888

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Vader

who wins? i think kenobi. speedadvantage and better specialeffects to make him look more deadly:P

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 09:21 AM
Click here to Send Tek888 a Private Message Find more posts by Tek888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

j00 r a n00bzor!1 lolz

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 09:30 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

why am i a noob? youre a idiotmessed

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 09:36 AM
Click here to Send Tek888 a Private Message Find more posts by Tek888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

you're a noob because of this thread...haven't we seen this fight...twice?

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 12:02 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

He's asking a perfectly innocent question! He might also be talking about two different Kenobi and Vader eras (e.g. TPM Obi-Wan vs. Dark Lord book Vader)

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 01:32 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

well then he's a noob for not elaborating on the circumstances, as he would know to do if he had been here for a while.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 02:10 PM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

It's not very nice to call someone a noob just because they are unfamiliar with the rules. You should call someone a noob if they break the rules without knowing it and when you try to correct them, they bash you intensely.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 03:23 PM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Dude, he only has 47 posts and he signed up this month. Welcome! And he's more of a newb than a noob. And if this is TESB Vader, he wins. If it's RODV, then it might go either way with probably Kenobi (ROTS) winning. If this is ANH Kenobi, then Vader wins.

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 03:53 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

rots obiwan

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:18 PM
Darth Subjekt

lol...i was just following Anomaly's lead out of boredom.

and why is he already restricted...hmmm

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 12:18 AM
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Check out his posts, you might find something ( I didn't check).

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 12:45 AM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

if you smeeeeeeelllllll, what the SOCK...is cookin!!!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2006 01:08 AM
Fishy1201
Me, obviously

and tek888 has got a point if we look obi wan let darth kill him
and if its rots obi hes younger and can outmach vader in speed as vader and obi lost strengh in theier agin and vader because of his suit as well cos it ways hium down

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 04:47 PM
Click here to Send Fishy1201 a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy1201 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

huh blink what the hell did that say? Just cause OB1 "quit" is in no way indicative of the ultimate outcome. I could just as easily say that he knew he couldn't win/escape and gave up...you don't know that OB1 would have won. And people seem to forget that, yes Vader had a suit that might weigh more, but he also has cybernetic enhancements to aid with strength. And not even ROTS ob1 can match Vader's force mastery. What good is being faster and younger when you have the force choking the shit out of you?

Gotta go get the son a haircut...I'll finish later...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 09:14 PM
The Sith'ari
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raw force power isn't quite the same as force defence. There have been many occasions where someone weaker in the force has defended against the stronger.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 10:40 PM
Click here to Send The Sith'ari a Private Message Find more posts by The Sith'ari Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

ok, if that was to me, you may want to reread what i wrote. I said force mastery, not raw force power. And no, OB1 would not be able to contend with Vader in the force. He couldn't when he was Anakin, and after learning a controlled darkside (which takes immense mastery of the force) aspect of the force, there's no way in hell he could contend with Vader.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 11:00 PM
The Sith'ari
Restricted

Account Restricted

By that, I meant offensive use of the force isn't quite the same as defence against the force. I doubt Vader would just be able to force choke him.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 11:03 PM
Click here to Send The Sith'ari a Private Message Find more posts by The Sith'ari Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt

are you kidding? Dooku did quite easily, and Vader has more darkside training and a stronger bond with the force. I honestly believe that in a contest of force powers, OB1 couldn't touch Vader.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 11:32 PM
The Sith'ari
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dooku was only able to do so while he caught Obi-Wan offguard in the middle of a parry, to state that Vader would be able to instantly kill him with a choke is ridiculous. Also, any proof that Vader > Dooku with the force.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 11:38 PM
Darth Subjekt

Any proof to the contrary? Last I remember, Anakin wtfpwned Dooku and walked away with his saber. And don't use lightning as a power booster, it's a technique learned, not a feat based on power, but rather on knowledge. I don't see how you can be "off guard" in a fight with someone that can out right kick your ass. Sounds kinda lame to me to be honest. Also, the word instantly never came out of mouth (keyboard, whatever), I said what good would being younger and faster be if you were caught in a choke.

For examples of Anakin's/Vader's power in the force, look in the Respect thread and watch the OT. Choking someone on a completely different ship from god knows how far apart, is pretty amazing, What has Dooku done?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 11:56 PM