KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Rewatched the Debate

Rewatched the Debate
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rewatched the Debate

Joe Biden Insulted Trump 3 to 1 vs Trump insulting him

Joe Biden was the one who started interrupting Trump 3 times before Trump ever did it to him.

Joe Biden couldn’t answer any hard questions on packing the court and what exactly he was going to do to make things better.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 02:17 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Who did it first doesn’t really matter. This isn’t grade school. Some number of interruptions are common. They always happen. Trump took it to another level and interrupted constantly and made himself look bad and probably ended up making Biden look better.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 04:00 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

At first I thought so also but considering how often Biden blatantly lied I now think Trump's interruptions were completely justifiable.

Biden would make up a lie and when Trump tried to refute it with the truth the weasel Wallace would cut him off. Wallace was debating Trump more than Biden was, imo. And when he wasn't he was helping Biden.

Perhaps if Wallace had done his job and fact checked Biden's lies then Trump wouldn't of had to constantly interrupt.

Also some of the questions were pure BS. Especially the ones about Charlotesville and the Proud Boys.

I actually rewatched the debate as well with commentary throughout from Alex Jones and I'm more convinced than ever that Trump clearly won.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 1st, 2020 at 12:02 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 11:49 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I actually rewatched the debate as well with commentary throughout from Alex Jones and I'm more convinced than ever that Trump clearly won.

This is incidentally the funniest thing I've ever read on KMC

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 12:52 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Quincy
Yes it is laughing out loud It speaks volumes about intentions of posts in my honest opinion.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 12:53 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

... and you're one of the biggest liars and dumbest posters I've ever encountered on KMC. You even give pooty a run for his money in the dummy department lol.

You're definitely one of the more fragile snowflakes, that's for sure. thumb up

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 1st, 2020 at 01:09 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 12:55 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I honestly don't think that's true but I admire your gusto

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 01:08 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're just a fragile, special wittle snowflake who thinks people are fascists simply for loving their country and wanting strong borders lol.

That's a special kind of stupid.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 1st, 2020 at 01:15 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 01:09 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Holy shit you might be my favorite person here

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 01:15 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I edited just for you because you're such a special wittle snowflake. smile

You're the one who calls everyone a fascist who carries an American flag around lol.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 01:21 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I can see certain posters are in good this morning.

And Trump most definitely did not win that debate.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 01:21 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Newjak

Wrong. Trump won easily.

Keep pretend winning, sore loser, just like I'm sure you'll do when Trump kicks Biden's a** in the election as well.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 1st, 2020 at 01:32 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 01:22 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I edited just for you because you're such a special wittle snowflake. smile.

Well I mean, let's be clear, you definitely just tried to make fun of me, and then when I didn't react, went back to try again.

Also, I feel like maybe you think I'm someone else? Like have we ever talked about this kind of thing before or shared our views? Or are you just amped to argue with people?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 01:25 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's ok, you can have the last word as I have better things to do at the moment and I know how important it is for special little snowflakes like yourself to get the last word in.

Though you're still wrong on everything, of course. wink

"No borders! No walls! No USA at all!"-- typical leftist snowflake chant (and everyone who doesn't agree with those sentiments are "neo-fascists" lol).

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 1st, 2020 at 01:45 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 01:37 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agree all round, although Quincy certainly attacked no one and did not resort to personal abuse despite attempted provocation.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 01:51 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Well I mean, let's be clear, you definitely just tried to make fun of me, and then when I didn't react, went back to try again.

Also, I feel like maybe you think I'm someone else? Like have we ever talked about this kind of thing before or shared our views? Or are you just amped to argue with people?
I'm fairly certain it doesn't matter to him whether you've ever talked before.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 01:54 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

This thread is already entertaining

(please log in to view the image)

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 02:21 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have you started packing yet?

Also care to post on topic?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 03:08 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Joe Biden Insulted Trump 3 to 1 vs Trump insulting him

Joe Biden was the one who started interrupting Trump 3 times before Trump ever did it to him.

Joe Biden couldn’t answer any hard questions on packing the court and what exactly he was going to do to make things better.

Even the Republican moderator noted that Trump's rantings and interrupting were far more excessive than Biden's. So what exactly did you watch again?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 03:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

I wish I could have watched that nightmare but I really only watched two sections.

One where Biden said Trump was abusing his power by appointing someone to fill RBG spot ( he wasnt, Biden was wrong.)

The second was where the blithering crying about proud boys was front and center and a blatant disregard and ignoring of the problems caused by antifa and blm atm.

If I could score the debate on those two things, trump wrecked him. The reality is that I couldn't listen to the entire debate though because of the constant sniping and cutting off and incoherent discussion of policy. I'm sure ppl would pick biden simply due to him being less confrontational.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 03:25 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote