KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What is more important in a relationship?

What is more important in a relationship?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Love 8 28.57%
Trust 14 50.00%
Respect 6 21.43%
None of the above 0 0%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What is more important in a relationship?
Started by: Jury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jury
Extreme Member

Question What is more important in a relationship?

Love? Trust? or Respect?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 06:54 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

They are all equaly important

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 09:32 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since there is no such thing as love, and you can't really trust anybody, I'd have to say Respect definitely. We really need a lot more Respect in the world.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 09:34 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

lol you don't believe in Love?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 09:35 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope. What's so funny?

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 09:39 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

Yes. They can all have equal importance. But why there are relationships that didn't work out? Even you mean to Love, Trust and Respect your partner. There must be one which has greater importance than the two.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 09:45 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

no I doubt it jury, they are all equaly important to me. But IMO respect and trust are two prerequesits for love, without those two things there aint a base for love. and love also nurtures trust and respect.

powerful I don't see why anyone would not believe in love, care to tell me why you don't believe in love?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 11:13 AM
shaber
schizoid

I think they cover the same ground... or at any rate, love encompasses the other two confused

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 01:43 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

What is more important? Try communication with your partner. Talking and disussing are very important.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 05:33 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

They are all hugely important. In fact, if you are missing any one of those things, a relationship won't work.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 05:58 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

The above are all equally important....
One question though:
Why isn't Sex up there? confused

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 05:59 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fiery Eyes

I thk they are all equally important. Cuz you can Love your partner but if he/she keeps breaking that trust over and over, then that will change your feeling for that person in time, same as w/respect.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 08:53 PM
Fiery Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Fiery Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Fiery Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

i dont know if i can pick from the above because many things are important in a relatonship.
i mean all of them are equally important....and theres also a lot of other stuff which is important erm

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 09:37 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Re: What is more important in a relationship?

quote:
Originally posted by Jury
Love? Trust? or Respect?
i couldnt vote in this poll .

each one is just as important as the other . like a house of cards , if you remove one then the rest will fall .

made by Scribble

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 11:07 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

well put darls wink

i think communication is also important yes

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 11:07 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papaumau
Man of the world

All of the above...BUT...Trust is the most important !

If my mistress did not trust me not to tell the wife or my other girlfriend about our relationship it would not last very long ! love

Click my sig'-pic' to go to my forum
and attached consumer website

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 11:10 AM
Papaumau is currently offline Click here to Send Papaumau a Private Message Find more posts by Papaumau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

but what if she never talked to you?

or if she didnt respect you?? confused

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 11:13 AM
Papaumau
Man of the world

Who....The wife ?

Click my sig'-pic' to go to my forum
and attached consumer website

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 11:17 AM
Papaumau is currently offline Click here to Send Papaumau a Private Message Find more posts by Papaumau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

i meant her, yes...but really, anyone!?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 11:19 AM
Jury
Extreme Member

Let it be known that I believe that these three are all important in a relationship. I am not condemning one of them. I just want to know how others feel about those three stated in the choices. See, others have still pointed out one of them has more importance than the other two.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 11:29 AM