KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Dreams

Dreams
Started by: LaurenE147

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

dreams

Does anybody else have weirdo dreams? Cause I had one of the weirdest ones ever last night.

I went to my grandmother's house (who is dead) with my family and my uncles and aunts. I was walking through it and suddenly there was another door. I went through it and there were more rooms. There were fully furnished bedrooms and bathrooms and another kitchen. I went back to the living room and asked my family if those rooms had always been there. They said that they had but the reason that they had had to share rooms was that there were no beds in any of those rooms. So I started walking throgh them again and suddenly I was with young Obi-Wan and there was this young kid in one of the bathrooms and he pulled back the shower curtain and there was my grandfather who I never knew and the kids said that he had murdered him. We started chasing him through the house. Suddenly we were outside walking and the little boy had suddenly turned into Jake Lloyd Anakin and we were suddenly in a different time, but we knew it. And then we kept trying to get back. At one point Samantha from Bewitched was there. We finally got back. But we were all riding a big machine and then a triceratops butted us and Obi-Wan and Anakin fought it off. Then it was over.

I'd like a shrink to analyze that.

"You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body."-C.S.Lewis

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 02:28 PM
LaurenE147 is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

easy, you're a star wars freak that can't see the difference between the past and the present

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 02:31 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Let's hear one of your dreams then!

My dad had a dream about my grandfather. He was sitting at his desk and working on papers, and every few seconds my grandfather would call and ask him everyday stuff they went through at work together (my grandfather was the man incharge, and now it's my dad's job). He'd ask over the phone stuff like "Are the computers on?" or "Did we get those sign up papers from Kaiser Elementary?" or "Where's my coffee?" and so on. Then, in the dream, my dad asked my grandfather "What's it like in Heaven?" and my grandfather replied "Well...I just can't tell you that." Then he hung up and my dad awoke.

I don't have many dreams. I did have one dream where this girl from my school was being forced to smoke by this little stupid kid I hate and I jumped in and broke the kid's bones.

Another I had was I was trapped in a dungeon with a hippy, Link from the Zelda video games, and a few other people, and we were getting shock torture. Then this evil bad guy walked in and it was Emperor Zurg and Emperor Palpy from Toy Story and Star Wars. I killed them and the people shocking us and I was the hero. Woohoo.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 03:03 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

btw Lauren, I can get you a detailed report on that if you want...

rex, your father has troubles with the recent events.

and you ... well, you like sci-fi and you like to be the hero/the best in everything

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 03:07 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Wow, how'd you know? laughing out loud

I had a dream about my grandfather last night. I was flying a jet plane at high speeds over Los Angeles. Then an old old plane from WWII (propeler and all) pulled up beside my jet plane. My grandfather (who had been in the Civil Air Patrol to scout for enemy craft) was in the cockpit and waved to me, then went flying off into the sunset.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 03:10 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah well, if you can't be specific about your dreams, I can't tell you more

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 03:12 PM
Corran
Lucifer

I have VERY strange dreams, they distress me even to think about writing them out.......no mummy not the broom cupboard it's dark and there are spiders, aaaaghhhh........

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 03:37 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have the dream where there are rooms where they weren't before. I always discover them.

Also, everyody has dreams about talking to their family members who have died. I think its part of the process. I had a lot of dreams about my cousin and my grandmother. I miss them.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 03:43 PM
LaurenE147 is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I have a recurrent dream of standing outside a Sears store!confused

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 03:50 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um, are you envious of its size?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 03:52 PM
greedo
Bounty Hunter

quote:

I have a recurrent dream of standing outside a Sears store!

Sears store eh, well I hope you are holding that good old Sears charge card in your hand and are planning a spending spree...we need your kinda buisness wink. By the way thank you for dreaming Sears!

"Oona-goota, Solo? "

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 04:01 PM
greedo is currently offline Click here to Send greedo a Private Message Find more posts by greedo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I have dreams every time I am sick and they are all about distorted stuff.

Like something small all of a sudden gets big and takes over what I can see, then it shrinks and stuff.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 04:02 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, I have that one too.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 04:05 PM
greedo
Bounty Hunter

quote:

Does anybody else have weirdo dreams? Cause I had one of the weirdest ones ever last night.

When ever I have a dream like that I am usually under some kind of stress. The amount of rooms probably measures the amount of stress or frustration with something or someone.

Either that or stop eating Taco chips before going to bed.

As for the SW link well with a thousand posts to your credit SW characters in your dreams are a gimme.(please log in to view the image)

"Oona-goota, Solo? "

Last edited by greedo on Jul 8th, 2002 at 04:12 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 04:10 PM
greedo is currently offline Click here to Send greedo a Private Message Find more posts by greedo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm always happy about when I find the rooms. It was just weird that the rooms had never been there before.

German accent: So what do you think about that Dr. Freud?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 04:23 PM
yerssot

appart that most of his theories are blasted into smithereens...wich dreams are you talking about?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 04:25 PM
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually a lot of it still stands. He started hypnosis and such.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 04:29 PM
yerssot

he didn't started it, others did, it's a very old thing

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 04:32 PM
greedo
Bounty Hunter

quote:

German accent: So what do you think about that Dr. Freud?

I am no expert I am still trying to figure out why all my dreams have some form of water in them...lakes, rivers, oceans, pools, rain...I have been told that at three I fell into a river and that my dad waded in and saved me before the current got a hold of me. Sometimes I can breath underwater and others I can float in the air...man I gotta stop eating Taco chips before going to bed!

"Oona-goota, Solo? "

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 04:36 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hang on, when did yerss become an expert in dream analysis?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 8th, 2002 05:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote