KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Females

The Females
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

The Females

This is where guys can come and say anything they want about the ladies. I prefer to hear the good and finer points about women, but you can say what you want, as long as it is about the females! I'll start . . .

I like when a female friend asks me if I'm in the market for finding a girlfriend. My friend Kelly is going to introduce me to a friend of hers who she thinks I will like. I'm so excited to meet her. I love when women use their intuition to play match maker! Women are way more intuitive that men.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:56 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

big grin *feels warm and fuzzy about new thread* big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:57 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

wow all bout us

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:59 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StefMan

I'm crazy about my girlfriend embarrasment

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:00 PM
StefMan is currently offline Click here to Send StefMan a Private Message Find more posts by StefMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I like when I have a girlfriend and she wears my shirt or something, it's so sexy!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:02 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

women are......... AWESOME rock if there were no women, we'd all be gay messed Thank GoD for women big grin

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i wear boxers to bed sometimes big grin i love them embarrasment

silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by StefMan
I'm crazy about my girlfriend embarrasment

I can't wait to be crazy about my next girl friend. I hope she is the one because I need to start having kids. Leave my legacy. wink

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:03 PM
silver_tears

oh what would the worl be without a new generation of TH blink

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:03 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I like when a woman swears she is right about something when you know she is wrong but you don't say anything . . . then they discover they were wrong and admit it and they shower you with kisses since they feel bad for 'swearing they were right.'

Then later, you find out she was really right in the first place but you don't tell her.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:08 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
oh what would the worl be without a new generation of TH blink

maybe worl would have a 'd' in it with a few more tired hikers around. wink

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:09 PM
StefMan

I dont want kids yet, I'm too young, I wanna see the world and all that stuff, I'm not able to be responsible and take care of a little monster embarrasment

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:09 PM
StefMan is currently offline Click here to Send StefMan a Private Message Find more posts by StefMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

maybe wink

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:12 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

i neva want kids little brats horridable

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:15 PM
must_kill_Santa is currently offline Click here to Send must_kill_Santa a Private Message Find more posts by must_kill_Santa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I like when a guy tries to hit on your girl and then she sees you and runs up to you and kisses you and stradles you in front of that other guy just to let him know that she's taken. Then when he leaves, she goes and chats with her friends again. What sucks though is after you break up with her you see her making out with that guy in a van with three of his football buddies.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:17 PM
silver_tears

very specific details TH erm that happen to you ?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:19 PM
must_kill_Santa
Evil Princess

im choking

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:20 PM
StefMan

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I like when a guy tries to hit on your girl and then she sees you and runs up to you and kisses you and stradles you in front of that other guy just to let him know that she's taken. Then when he leaves, she goes and chats with her friends again. What sucks though is after you break up with her you see her making out with that guy in a van with three of his football buddies.

ow I remember those kinda things...only were her friends other guys with who she was rolling in the snow and they lowered her pants and put snow up her pussy...she was just laughing about it, telling it to me happily sad thank god we broke up, my current girlfriend is nicer to me big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:27 PM
Cemetry Slut
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want kids hey baby say somethin sexy like always wink embarrasment

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:30 PM
Cemetry Slut is currently offline Click here to Send Cemetry Slut a Private Message Find more posts by Cemetry Slut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StefMan

quote:
Originally posted by Cemetry ****
I want kids hey baby say somethin sexy like always wink embarrasment

I want to **** you like an animal

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 09:31 PM